Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:17:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform  (Read 29502 times)
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:39:26 PM

We are going to have the video up on youtube hopefully soon, and when we do, we shall post the link here for your convenience.
Until then, for everyone else who doesn´t mind FB video, you can find the Q&A here: https://www.facebook.com/ICOindex/videos/760088777529326/

Very interesting video. Thanks for it.

Now that you decided not to build your own blockchain I can't wait that you announce the partnership (with a blockchain platform?) early next week.

Yes, me too. Btw, I like their approach to focus on their core business of data analytics and outsource the building of their own blockchain.
I am sure this is the right decision, so the team will be able to focus on the implementation of the project goals without being distracted by other matters.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:40:25 PM

and helps liquidity and mistakes, it's easier to send 2 coins instead of doing some maths to see if you must send 0.0002 or 0.002 for example, how many errors have you seen with decimals in etherdelta for example?
That's true but if you have to send 100000 for a simple payment these errors can also occur. The best is a token price in the range of 1-100 USD.

cmg12

Merit: 106

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:52:58 PM

We are going to have the video up on youtube hopefully soon, and when we do, we shall post the link here for your convenience.
Until then, for everyone else who doesn´t mind FB video, you can find the Q&A here: https://www.facebook.com/ICOindex/videos/760088777529326/

Now that you decided not to build your own blockchain I can't wait that you announce the partnership (with a blockchain platform?) early next week.

Yes, me too. Btw, I like their approach to focus on their core business of data analytics and outsource the building of their own blockchain.
I am sure this is the right decision, so the team will be able to focus on the implementation of the project goals without being distracted by other matters.

I don't like this idea. Their own blockchain would be perfectly suited for their needs
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:57:45 PM

and helps liquidity and mistakes, it's easier to send 2 coins instead of doing some maths to see if you must send 0.0002 or 0.002 for example, how many errors have you seen with decimals in etherdelta for example?
That's true but if you have to send 100000 for a simple payment these errors can also occur. The best is a token price in the range of 1-100 USD.
Using such decentralized exchanges we must be extremely careful, check every order. I hope there will come times when such orders with very different price will not be created programmatically.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 07:59:26 PM

Errors can happen in both ways i think, whether its 100000 or 0.00001 that s no different than each other.

Ps. we are waiting anxiously to see q&a in youtube!

mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 08:07:58 PM

i just watched the video very interesting and explicative i hope to see it soon on youtube, i remain in expectation of the announcement of a prestigious partnership with a company that makes available the blockchain
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:19:42 PM

yes also monetising analytic's products is a great idea.
helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:25:47 PM

Errors can happen in both ways i think, whether its 100000 or 0.00001 that s no different than each other.

I agree, especially when people are intoxicated/mentally-exhausted/sleepy, any sort of error is possible.

cmg12

Merit: 106

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:03:28 PM

Using such decentralized exchanges we must be extremely careful, check every order. I hope there will come times when such orders with very different price will not be created programmatically.
Every single investor needs to be careful while trading, especially on exchanges like Ether delta
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:16:19 PM

Who are the direct competitors on the market? Did you do any competitive analysis? What are your advantages? Do you have any prior agreements already? Will you mint tokens before or after sale? If before -what will happen to unsold tokens? Will it be open source code available on the GitHub? Thanks

Datum is similar, but i never felt bullish about that project. I think Biotron's project is a lot more concrete already, they know what they want, explain it well and seem to already have more of a product ready haha.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:20:55 PM

Who are the direct competitors on the market? Did you do any competitive analysis? What are your advantages? Do you have any prior agreements already? Will you mint tokens before or after sale? If before -what will happen to unsold tokens? Will it be open source code available on the GitHub? Thanks

Datum is similar, but i never felt bullish about that project. I think Biotron's project is a lot more concrete already, they know what they want, explain it well and seem to already have more of a product ready haha.
Except datum I dont know any project, which is similiar to this.
But if a project is successful, competitors can copy the idea fast and make it even better.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:28:14 PM

You are saying that it's similar to Datum but you like Biotron more because they have a product ready? What do you mean exactly? is there a demo or something like that, that I don't know of?
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:31:14 PM

You are saying that it's similar to Datum but you like Biotron more because they have a product ready? What do you mean exactly? is there a demo or something like that, that I don't know of?
Maybe it was ironic with the "haha"?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
kuranggizi

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:47:32 PM

this project has a clear website about the development of this project which is always updated, I really like the work of this team, I also see the total supply of coins and it looks not excessive. this project has presale and ICO, but why the duration of ICO runs short?
cryptobaro

Activity: 1120
Merit: 200

Turkish Translator

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:49:48 PM

I like projects about transparency and data. Gonna check whitepaper now to see if it similar to others. good luck

1881 - 193∞
sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:51:25 PM

I agree, especially when people are intoxicated/mentally-exhausted/sleepy, any sort of error is possible.

Yep, error can happen at any time even to those who already have a lot of experiences. Double check our entries before executing our order to avoid any mistake.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:32:11 PM

I like projects about transparency and data. Gonna check whitepaper now to see if it similar to others. good luck
I was also fascinated by previous similar projects, but believe me, so far Biotron has surprised me most positively, of course, but the good old self-research is irreplaceable
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:48:15 PM

Are most direct competitors are Datum and Datawallet, but the difference between them and us is that instead of selling raw data like they are, we are going to be providing analysis on the acquired data and hence improving it´s value.
The unsold tokens will be allocated to the user acquisition pool.
As for your other questions, I can not disclose anything about prior agreements yet, nor do I have an answer to whether or not we will be opensource. We will do our best to keep you all updated on everything that arises new.

Providing an extra layer of value-adding sounds like a good approach, especially with a number of competitors out there. I think there will always be a need/market for this type of personal data.

myrza

Activity: 123
Merit: 12

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:12:39 PM

I was also fascinated by previous similar projects, but believe me, so far Biotron has surprised me most positively, of course, but the good old self-research is irreplaceable
the project team will undoubtedly prove biotron worthy of priority
bounty participants must also contribute in supporting this project to achieve great success
will be proud if this is realized

MobileBridge Momentum Token Sale
▬  https://momentumtoken.io/  ▬
Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:16:32 PM

Well I think this project's main advantage is that it focuses on a unique niche in personal data analytics as compared to other competitors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: