Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:45:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform  (Read 29504 times)
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:36:24 PM

It would be nice if the team could put up some figures with regards to monetizing data, for example they could provide an estimate on how much a user an average user  can earn everyday thru Biotron?

That would be really interesting although there might be big differences depending on where you live.
Unfortunately accurate data, the team will not be able to give. The profit is very strongly influenced by the state of the cryptocurrency market, which upsets me.

but that's natural considering the field we're in. sometimes it goes up. sometimes it goes down.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:37:04 PM

yes also monetising analytic's products is a great idea.
I am very interested to see how this project will be implemented in life! The idea is very good and can get a lot of distribution in the world.
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:15:52 PM

It would be nice if the team could put up some figures with regards to monetizing data, for example they could provide an estimate on how much a user an average user  can earn everyday thru Biotron?

That would be really interesting although there might be big differences depending on where you live.
Unfortunately accurate data, the team will not be able to give. The profit is very strongly influenced by the state of the cryptocurrency market, which upsets me.

but that's natural considering the field we're in. sometimes it goes up. sometimes it goes down.
Don't worry about the market. All good projects will go up like hell if they can achieve to get mainstream.

cmg12

Merit: 106

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:33:23 PM

Don't worry about the market. All good projects will go up like hell if they can achieve to get mainstream.
Well said, but going into mainstream is very difficult
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:38:46 PM

Why not, personal data directly from the source, Biotron collects the most unique data ever, sounds great.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:44:45 PM

Has there ever been a market research to find out whether personal data analytics is what people are comfortable with and businesses want to use?
I’m afraid I don’t have the answer to that, but I will try to find more information for you.
Of course, logically to us, since people can choose what data they share, it takes out a lot of the unscertainty you would be faced with if you were just sending raw data. As for the companies, it’s easier for them to just implement the analyzed packs, rather than have to unravel themselves.
I suppose you have to choose whether or not you believe in our way od thinking.

can you please tell us what is the major advantage you have compared with the competitors, since there are already similar solutions on the market?
Our major advantage is in the fact that instead in dealing in raw data packs we will be using the resources given to us by users to create comprehensive and targeted analysis of the data. Analyzed data is of much bigger value to companies, and hence is not only prefferable to them, but they are willing to pay more for it. This means that we are able to give our users more money for the data they choose to sell to us.
Our competitors in the meantime deal in strictly raw and unsorted data chunks.

What will be your company's cut you are taking for analyzing the raw data you get from the users?
Bolovich

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:44:56 PM

It would be nice if the team could put up some figures with regards to monetizing data, for example they could provide an estimate on how much a user an average user  can earn everyday thru Biotron?

Well said, but going into mainstream is very difficult
This is not the best time to make money in crypto but I'm sure that good projects will go up sooner or later.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:01:40 PM

Has there ever been a market research to find out whether personal data analytics is what people are comfortable with and businesses want to use?
I’m afraid I don’t have the answer to that, but I will try to find more information for you.
Of course, logically to us, since people can choose what data they share, it takes out a lot of the unscertainty you would be faced with if you were just sending raw data. As for the companies, it’s easier for them to just implement the analyzed packs, rather than have to unravel themselves.

can you please tell us what is the major advantage you have compared with the competitors, since there are already similar solutions on the market?
Our major advantage is in the fact that instead in dealing in raw data packs we will be using the resources given to us by users to create comprehensive and targeted analysis of the data. Analyzed data is of much bigger value to companies, and hence is not only prefferable to them, but they are willing to pay more for it. This means that we are able to give our users more money for the data they choose to sell to us.

This is a great answer and definite reason why is biotron is better than their competitors.

CryptoCutie

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:18:48 PM

This is a great answer and definite reason why is biotron is better than their competitors.

so it is, always nice to see that you get detailed and competent answers here. Smiley
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:31:05 PM

Very good to hear the private ITE is progressing nicely and i'm glad you guys are sharing this information. 2700 ETH in the current market is really impressive. The Medium article mentions €0.10 per token, is that the price people in the private ITE are paying?
Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:47:15 PM

so it is, always nice to see that you get detailed and competent answers here. Smiley
It makes sense that if the data is well selected the value is much higher that other data packs where buyer has to do that selection work.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
cmg12

Merit: 106

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:52:34 PM

Crowdsourcing of data is always effective and relatively cheap
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:54:21 PM

Very good to hear the private ITE is progressing nicely and i'm glad you guys are sharing this information. 2700 ETH in the current market is really impressive. The Medium article mentions €0.10 per token, is that the price people in the private ITE are paying?
Private is private, and the detailed info within is left within. However, the whitelisted people usually get some additional bonuses, e.g. they may pay the same price for now, but receive some extra tokens afterwards
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:56:29 PM

Private is private, and the detailed info within is left within. However, the whitelisted people usually get some additional bonuses, e.g. they may pay the same price for now, but receive some extra tokens afterwards

Will the tokens of the private-sale investors be vested for some time (how long?) or can they sell their tokens right after the main-ICO is over, too?
CryptoCutie

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:06:10 PM

the private Bonus is only 10%. Thats a fair solution for investors in the ico.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:27:04 PM

It would be nice if the team could put up some figures with regards to monetizing data, for example they could provide an estimate on how much a user an average user  can earn everyday thru Biotron?

And it will depend on the data we have, isn't it? Different people will have different estimations, I think!

Yes, I think it highly depends on the type of data a user is ready to sell and how much it is worth for companies/institutions.
Of course, it depends on the type of data, but since data are selled to big companies since years, there will be an average value per user and per day.
It would be interesting to get a feeling, if it is 10 ct, 50 ct, 1$ or 5$ in average per day.

I think a guess estimate on average user earnings would suffice, just to give an idea on the viability of the project. Smiley

We will have better days to live in relation to our data, which were previously shared randomly, without any communication or gain for their owners, to see something like Biotron being implemented is wonderful, having a chain of its own will be a differential both
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:33:26 PM

And it will depend on the data we have, isn't it? Different people will have different estimations, I think!

Yes, I think it highly depends on the type of data a user is ready to sell and how much it is worth for companies/institutions.
Of course, it depends on the type of data, but since data are selled to big companies since years, there will be an average value per user and per day.
It would be interesting to get a feeling, if it is 10 ct, 50 ct, 1$ or 5$ in average per day.

I think a guess estimate on average user earnings would suffice, just to give an idea on the viability of the project. Smiley

We will have better days to live in relation to our data, which were previously shared randomly, without any communication or gain for their owners, to see something like Biotron being implemented is wonderful, having a chain of its own will be a differential both
Yes, I produce the data, so it is fair, if I can earn a little bit money for this.  Grin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
martinholly167

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:50:50 PM

I think theyre not actually competitors, they can even be the supplier or the source of biotron, like chicken farm and mcdonalds/kfc.
stil55

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:01:48 PM

The market for personal data built on a blokcheyn is a new and good idea. I think now people will be able to use their data in social networks to profit from it. Tell me how an ordinary person can profit from your Biotron project if he gives you his personal data?
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:21:57 PM

I think people will be able to use the biotron platfrom to take control of their personal data, to have analytics about these data and exploit them. It’s already what some big compagnies do, but without transparency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: