Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:28:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform  (Read 29504 times)
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:08:27 AM

So today we finally hear their blockchain decision.

It is really one of the most important parts of it. I hope they choose something with dpos Smiley

What exactly do they decide today? I totally missed the announcement.

They were contemplating whether to create their own blockchain or be a token on an existing blockchain like Ethereum. Iirc they have decided to become a token and today they will probably disclose on which blockchain it will be.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:11:28 AM

It is really one of the most important parts of it. I hope they choose something with dpos Smiley
it's quite important in the end, if they decide to have their own blockchain will probably increase the difficulty and amount of work required but, on the other end they will be able to better fit their needs

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:16:10 AM

it's quite important in the end, if they decide to have their own blockchain will probably increase the difficulty and amount of work required but, on the other end they will be able to better fit their needs

I hope they won't choose to develop their own. it's very costly and take a long time. better to adapt existing technology.

safariwave

Activity: 391
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:48:44 AM
Merited by S3cco (2)

This is an important and strategic decision! Maybe I'm influenced because I'm an investor of it, however I think that Multiversum technology could be the right decision for Biotron!

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:51:26 AM

This is an important and strategic decision! Maybe I'm influenced because I'm an investor of it, however I think that Multiversum technology could be the right decision for Biotron!

What do you mean by Multiversum technology? Does this mean to be on different blockchains?
saintkamei

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:02:56 AM

Multiversum is an interesting model of how a blockchain should work but I think it is still too early for adoption for a big data project like Biotron. I would rather they customise an existing one and continue to customise.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:10:51 AM

Multiversum is an interesting model of how a blockchain should work but I think it is still too early for adoption for a big data project like Biotron. I would rather they customise an existing one and continue to customise.
Using the exsiting one will save time and money. The use of new and better technology could be the next job to be done since this project is still at the beginning phase.
S3cco

Activity: 2035
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 11:33:54 AM

Bitcoin Garden: Biotron Partners With SophiaTX
https://bitcoingarden.org/biotron-partners-with-sophiatx/

Biotron is a personal data analytics platform that uses blockchain for two main tasks within its ecosystem. To facilitate transactions of data and of their proprietary BTRN token, and to host smart contracts between data providers (our users) and data customers.

To reduce the significant investment in infrastructure Biotron decided to seek a partnership with an existing blockchain solution. The sheer volume of transactions and smart contracts (required to provide customers with Biotron’s analytics products) meant that solutions such as Ethereum, Multichain, Waves, and Ark, would not be sufficient. Of these blockchains, only Ethereum is capable of handling smart contracts in limited amounts. However, their transactions are expensive and the blockchain is notoriously slow.

“When deciding on a blockchain, we needed to think about how our analytics could be easily assimilated into an organisations’ existing ecosystem too.” – Pavol Magic, CEO

Biotron sought a partner with an organisation that was just as business focussed as their data analytics’ solution. One that understands how they are using analytics to drive business decision making; and in turn, how businesses will use those analytics. Naturally, the solution had to have all the features required technically and be robust enough to handle potentially hundreds of thousands of micro-transactions quickly. Fortunately, Biotron found both of these in one place. After going through an extensive amount of consulting and exhaustive due diligence process, they are pleased to reveal that will be using a blockchain platform provided by SophiaTX....

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:04:07 PM

Biotron is a personal data analytics platform that uses blockchain for two main tasks within its ecosystem. To facilitate transactions of data and of their proprietary BTRN token, and to host smart contracts between data providers (our users) and data customers.

To reduce the significant investment in infrastructure Biotron decided to seek a partnership with an existing blockchain solution. The sheer volume of transactions and smart contracts (required to provide customers with Biotron’s analytics products) meant that solutions such as Ethereum, Multichain, Waves, and Ark, would not be sufficient. Of these blockchains, only Ethereum is capable of handling smart contracts in limited amounts. However, their transactions are expensive and the blockchain is notoriously slow.

“When deciding on a blockchain, we needed to think about how our analytics could be easily assimilated into an organisations’ existing ecosystem too.” – Pavol Magic, CEO

Biotron sought a partner with an organisation that was just as business focussed as their data analytics’ solution. One that understands how they are using analytics to drive business decision making; and in turn, how businesses will use those analytics. Naturally, the solution had to have all the features required technically and be robust enough to handle potentially hundreds of thousands of micro-transactions quickly. Fortunately, Biotron found both of these in one place. After going through an extensive amount of consulting and exhaustive due diligence process, they are pleased to reveal that will be using a blockchain platform provided by SophiaTX....

The decision is here, Biotron won't create their own blockchain and partner up with SophiaTx to use theirs. I think it's a good decision, they could use money and manpower that could've gone to blockchain creation somewhere else.

mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:44:03 PM

SophiaTX is also a blockchain platform? I did not hear about it. Perhaps a good option for them will be Zilliqa, but it will only start in Q3-Q4.

mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:50:46 PM

If I recall correctly SophiaTX will be based on Decent? I don't think that it supports smart contracts right now or am I wrong? For sure it's fast (iirc, 5 sec blocktime?) and cheap

Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:03:44 PM

If I recall correctly SophiaTX will be based on Decent? I don't think that it supports smart contracts right now or am I wrong? For sure it's fast (iirc, 5 sec blocktime?) and cheap

nope, sophiaTX used decent as a means of payment for their ico. afaik some people from decent are helping out at building their own sophiaTX blockchain, thats all. it is not based on DECENT!
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:41:27 PM

nope, sophiaTX used decent as a means of payment for their ico. afaik some people from decent are helping out at building their own sophiaTX blockchain, thats all. it is not based on DECENT!

The above is true. SophiaTx isn't based upon Decent at all.
Some news will come in not so long timeframe.
traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:50:30 PM

I can not understand? Has ICO already begun? or if the ICO has already ended, how much did the team raise money?

that was the Private Sale.
Ico will begin on the 27 March.  Smiley

What price (or discount) was on private sale? And what price on main sale? How much they raised on private sale?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:12:01 PM

Read why Biotron decided to use the SophiaTX blockchain.

Congratulations on this partnership, excellent, invested in the SophiaTX project and still safe some tokens. They are committed to the project, just like Biotron, and are perfecting every day more their chain
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:26:26 PM

Congratulations on this partnership, excellent, invested in the SophiaTX project and still safe some tokens. They are committed to the project, just like Biotron, and are perfecting every day more their chain

Hey this is pretty cool, I have some stake in SophiaTx

areschen

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:30:57 PM

The decision is here, Biotron won't create their own blockchain and partner up with SophiaTx to use theirs. I think it's a good decision, they could use money and manpower that could've gone to blockchain creation somewhere else.

Yeah, I think its a wise decision to use an existing blockchain as they see fit and it drastically saved them a lot of time, effort and funds and should now focus on implementing its core platform. Keep it up!

What a wise decision, use an existing blockchain saving time to develop base blockchain . SophiaTX is great platform which can build blockchain to connect with SAP CRM.

areschen

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:42:42 PM

Hey this is pretty cool, I have some stake in SophiaTx

Congratulation to Biotron and SophiaTx, It' s also a great news to SophiaTx , I think i should invest some SophiaTx token first

MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:10:07 PM

The above is true. SophiaTx isn't based upon Decent at all.
Some news will come in not so long timeframe.

But the SophiaTx blockchain isn't ready yet either, right? They are still having ERC20 tokens. It's good when these two projects join forces in building a new blockchain.
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:52:25 PM

Thanks for the info! Now much has been cleared up for me. Use a blockchain platform provided by SophiaTX this is a good decision!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: