Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:18:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform  (Read 29504 times)
Genesis07

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:58:36 PM

I'm very happy about the partnership with SophiaTX. Really one of the projects im really bullish on for 2018, so i couldnt believe you guys are working with them, so awesome!

https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/03/15/biotron-sophiatx-partnership/

Thanks for Sharing, i will take a look on this. And yes SophiaTX or Biotron to the Moon. Hope both, but one is also Ok. Smiley
a very good step for a partnership with SophiaTX, all who have contributed to this project surely be happy too
i believe this will have a positive impact on both sides, hope this partnership lasts for a long time

i just wonder what benefit sophiaTX will have from them Smiley

we should think about both sides of the medallion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:54:40 PM

1. Round will will starting with 1BTRN = 0.10 €
is there a Bonus on the first Ico day?
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:56:19 PM

I wish ICO stopped doing bonuses. What are they good for anyway? They just cause more dumping on the first day on the exchange. There are other ways, like dutch auctions.
sambuki

Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:26:57 PM

I wish ICO stopped doing bonuses. What are they good for anyway? They just cause more dumping on the first day on the exchange. There are other ways, like dutch auctions.

Bonuses is the way to attract more investors to join the ICO and without it, maybe none will interested. Btw, what is dutch auctions?
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:28:10 PM

I'm very happy about the partnership with SophiaTX. Really one of the projects im really bullish on for 2018, so i couldnt believe you guys are working with them, so awesome!

Thanks for Sharing, i will take a look on this. And yes SophiaTX or Biotron to the Moon. Hope both, but one is also Ok. Smiley
a very good step for a partnership with SophiaTX, all who have contributed to this project surely be happy too
i believe this will have a positive impact on both sides, hope this partnership lasts for a long time

Commenting on this approach, SophiaTX CEO Jaroslav Kacina explained: “Choosing this strategy provides us with well balanced mix of clients and types of business to support widespread use of the platform and most importantly holistic adoption across industries. Blockchain has a potential to redefine industries and its respective value chains and thus it is crucial to onboard all industry and cross industry players.”
CryptoCutie

Merit: 131

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:56:51 AM

as a lil investor you also have a fair chance when you buy in a early stage.  Wink
traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:51:23 AM

That was basically my question too, since if I understood correctly BTRN is going to be an erc20 token, how it will be interoperable with sophiaTX? That's why my first guess for whatever chain they will use was Ark

It could be that it will be an ERC20 for the purposes of the ICO only. People know how ICOs on Ethereum work. Also, since the Sophia chain isn't working yet they need something until it goes live. Later, they could swap the tokens to something new on the Sophia chain.
That´s right, BTRN is going to be running erc20 only in the duration of the ITE. After that, we are planning to launch the final proprietary BTRN on the SofiaTX platform.

Thank you for clarify the situation. So I can get tokens immediately right after investing? And why Sophia blockchain? Wny not own blockchain?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:08:59 AM

That was basically my question too, since if I understood correctly BTRN is going to be an erc20 token, how it will be interoperable with sophiaTX? That's why my first guess for whatever chain they will use was Ark

It could be that it will be an ERC20 for the purposes of the ICO only. People know how ICOs on Ethereum work. Also, since the Sophia chain isn't working yet they need something until it goes live. Later, they could swap the tokens to something new on the Sophia chain.
That´s right, BTRN is going to be running erc20 only in the duration of the ITE. After that, we are planning to launch the final proprietary BTRN on the SofiaTX platform.

Thank you for clarify the situation. So I can get tokens immediately right after investing? And why Sophia blockchain? Wny not own blockchain?
Because developing your own blockchain is ridiculously expensive and very hard to do
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:17:36 AM

Because developing your own blockchain is ridiculously expensive and very hard to do

And Sophiax blockchain is already developed primarily for business, so overlap with Biotron quite well

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:23:17 AM

And Sophiax blockchain is already developed primarily for business, so overlap with Biotron quite well

the sophiax blockchain is still not developed yet so it's gonna take some time for it to be launched.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:27:00 AM

the sophiax blockchain is still not developed yet so it's gonna take some time for it to be launched.
But according to the developers they are pretty close to finally deploy it and launch for business use
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:30:20 AM

Well, one benefit would definitely be that if Biotron will be a success it gives good reputation for the SophiaTX main chain too and other big projects could get interested into it.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:43:35 AM

But i think dutch auctions would not be very suitable for a token sale. I mean, nobody would buy tokens for the initial pice.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:44:49 AM

Bonuses is the way to attract more investors to join the ICO and without it, maybe none will interested. Btw, what is dutch auctions?

They don't have any bonuses, but the first day of the ICO the price is the lowest and then it will increase day by day. The last, 9th day of the ICO the price  will be 1BTRN = 0.18 €.

loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:24:55 AM

They don't have any bonuses, but the first day of the ICO the price is the lowest and then it will increase day by day. The last, 9th day of the ICO the price  will be 1BTRN = 0.18 €.
This is other kind of bonus and a big one because in the end the price will multiply by almost two.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:02:33 AM

But i think dutch auctions would not be very suitable for a token sale. I mean, nobody would buy tokens for the initial pice.
There is no need to buy at initial price at dutch auctions.
The price will decrease at every round, till someone wants to buy the tokens.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
saintkamei

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:06:11 AM

Bitcoin Garden: Biotron Partners With SophiaTX
https://bitcoingarden.org/biotron-partners-with-sophiatx/

Biotron is a personal data analytics platform that uses blockchain for two main tasks within its ecosystem. To facilitate transactions of data and of their proprietary BTRN token, and to host smart contracts between data providers (our users) and data customers.

To reduce the significant investment in infrastructure Biotron decided to seek a partnership with an existing blockchain solution. The sheer volume of transactions and smart contracts (required to provide customers with Biotron’s analytics products) meant that solutions such as Ethereum, Multichain, Waves, and Ark, would not be sufficient. Of these blockchains, only Ethereum is capable of handling smart contracts in limited amounts. However, their transactions are expensive and the blockchain is notoriously slow.

“When deciding on a blockchain, we needed to think about how our analytics could be easily assimilated into an organisations’ existing ecosystem too.” – Pavol Magic, CEO

Biotron sought a partner with an organisation that was just as business focussed as their data analytics’ solution. One that understands how they are using analytics to drive business decision making; and in turn, how businesses will use those analytics. Naturally, the solution had to have all the features required technically and be robust enough to handle potentially hundreds of thousands of micro-transactions quickly. Fortunately, Biotron found both of these in one place. After going through an extensive amount of consulting and exhaustive due diligence process, they are pleased to reveal that will be using a blockchain platform provided by SophiaTX....

SophiaTX is a great project... and the platform is appropriate for the kind of work Biotron is looking to execute. So, their marketing guy leaving SophiaTX to join Biotron is a good thing after all.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
kurdun

Activity: 356
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:39:10 AM

Previously, people gave out information about themselves for free through the use of the Internet, and now they will do it for money and in more detail
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:03:03 AM

They don't have any bonuses, but the first day of the ICO the price is the lowest and then it will increase day by day. The last, 9th day of the ICO the price  will be 1BTRN = 0.18 €.
This is other kind of bonus and a big one because in the end the price will multiply by almost two.

I think its just the same as an early adopter bonuses being implemented by other ICO's.

It is better for projects if there is a run for the tokens early. Other investors might want to join in. They can also better calculate if they will reach their softcap if there is one.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:57:21 AM

Previously, people gave out information about themselves for free through the use of the Internet, and now they will do it for money and in more detail

Yes, if there is one or more vendors that offer us a profit from it, then for sure we will choose them instead of the previous one which give nothing.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: