Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:31:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform  (Read 29504 times)
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:11:35 PM

That was basically my question too, since if I understood correctly BTRN is going to be an erc20 token, how it will be interoperable with sophiaTX? That's why my first guess for whatever chain they will use was Ark

It could be that it will be an ERC20 for the purposes of the ICO only. People know how ICOs on Ethereum work. Also, since the Sophia chain isn't working yet they need something until it goes live. Later, they could swap the tokens to something new on the Sophia chain.
That´s right, BTRN is going to be running erc20 only in the duration of the ITE. After that, we are planning to launch the final proprietary BTRN on the SofiaTX platform.

Thank you for clarify the situation. So I can get tokens immediately right after investing? And why Sophia blockchain? Wny not own blockchain?
Because developing your own blockchain is ridiculously expensive and very hard to do

And Sophiax blockchain is already developed primarily for business, so overlap with Biotron quite well

the sophiax blockchain is still not developed yet so it's gonna take some time for it to be launched.
But according to the developers they are pretty close to finally deploy it and launch for business use
Yeah, based on the estimates for SofiaTX’s launch, it should work out exactly right for us to launch with them. And as someone here has already said, re-inventing the wheel is useless. Instead of spending the necessar time and money to develop our own blockchain, we are going to use those resources to improvemournservices.
personally i think it is a right choice needless to waste time to create their own blockchain when the project can benefit from a respected partnership with sophiatx that already has all the structure (blockchain) ready, better to dedicate the time to other things like improve the project...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:44:28 PM

That was basically my question too, since if I understood correctly BTRN is going to be an erc20 token, how it will be interoperable with sophiaTX? That's why my first guess for whatever chain they will use was Ark

It could be that it will be an ERC20 for the purposes of the ICO only. People know how ICOs on Ethereum work. Also, since the Sophia chain isn't working yet they need something until it goes live. Later, they could swap the tokens to something new on the Sophia chain.
That´s right, BTRN is going to be running erc20 only in the duration of the ITE. After that, we are planning to launch the final proprietary BTRN on the SofiaTX platform.

Thank you for clarify the situation. So I can get tokens immediately right after investing? And why Sophia blockchain? Wny not own blockchain?
Because developing your own blockchain is ridiculously expensive and very hard to do

And Sophiax blockchain is already developed primarily for business, so overlap with Biotron quite well

the sophiax blockchain is still not developed yet so it's gonna take some time for it to be launched.
But according to the developers they are pretty close to finally deploy it and launch for business use
Yeah, based on the estimates for SofiaTX’s launch, it should work out exactly right for us to launch with them. And as someone here has already said, re-inventing the wheel is useless. Instead of spending the necessar time and money to develop our own blockchain, we are going to use those resources to improvemournservices.
personally i think it is a right choice needless to waste time to create their own blockchain when the project can benefit from a respected partnership with sophiatx that already has all the structure (blockchain) ready, better to dedicate the time to other things like improve the project...
Yes, its better to focus on the topic where they are experts.
Why to create tools new, if you can use (almost) finished things.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:04:42 PM

1. Round will will starting with 1BTRN = 0.10 €
is there a Bonus on the first Ico day?

I wish ICO stopped doing bonuses. What are they good for anyway? They just cause more dumping on the first day on the exchange. There are other ways, like dutch auctions.

Bonuses is the way to attract more investors to join the ICO and without it, maybe none will interested. Btw, what is dutch auctions?

They don't have any bonuses, but the first day of the ICO the price is the lowest and then it will increase day by day. The last, 9th day of the ICO the price  will be 1BTRN = 0.18 €.

And what price now for private investors? What discounts they have? Price will be foxed in euro or in ETH?
Projects that offer big bonuses are generally not reliable! In addition, because of the big difference in price, there can be stall price after listing, whales do so often.

Maybe not always projects with big bonuses, are not reliable.
But even so, I do not think anyone is immediately throwing on an investment, just because he has a substantial bonus. Indeed, they are in order to attract as many investors as possible. But often the price is affected because of them.

beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 06:27:17 PM

I wish ICO stopped doing bonuses. What are they good for anyway? They just cause more dumping on the first day on the exchange. There are other ways, like dutch auctions.

Bonuses is the way to attract more investors to join the ICO and without it, maybe none will interested. Btw, what is dutch auctions?

They don't have any bonuses, but the first day of the ICO the price is the lowest and then it will increase day by day. The last, 9th day of the ICO the price  will be 1BTRN = 0.18 €.

And what price now for private investors? What discounts they have? Price will be foxed in euro or in ETH?
Projects that offer big bonuses are generally not reliable! In addition, because of the big difference in price, there can be stall price after listing, whales do so often.

But even so, I do not think anyone is immediately throwing on an investment, just because he has a substantial bonus. Indeed, they are in order to attract as many investors as possible. But often the price is affected because of them.

If you get the chance to sell with more than %50 profit for holding couple of weeks it can trigger dump.

Still, it is not a sure thing.

Genesis07

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:28:23 PM

If you get the chance to sell with more than %50 profit for holding couple of weeks it can trigger dump.

Still, it is not a sure thing.

we already saw this on nearly every ico which had private sales with high bonus or overall icos with bonus over 30% had massive dumps combined with huge bountys dump.
rjp55

Activity: 798

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 06:56:41 PM

CEO Pavol Magic reveals how Biotron is ready for Europe's GDPR on the 25th of May 2018

I like and applausing your relationship with this community also I almost forgot, your informative videos are coming very often, thanks for this. Active marketing is very important.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 07:03:21 PM

I read the whitepaper and this looks like a rather interesting idea!  It seems that the project will allow users to share their personal data in return for monetary rewards. I am really looking forward to the future news of this project.
If you like this project then you should definitely consider investing in it  Cheesy
Now many people have frozen money in other crypto projects due to the fall of altcoins. If I would decide to invest, it will be by fiat money - this project provides such opportunity?

Unfortunately not. They accept a lot of crypto currencies, like BTC, ETH, EOS, OMG and SPHTX but no fiat money. Maybe they will think about to add it.
Yes, what is happening on the market is deplorable. The only way to somehow attract investors and protect their investments is to tie the dollar.

sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:03:54 PM

CEO Pavol Magic reveals how Biotron is ready for Europe's GDPR on the 25th of May 2018

I like and applausing your relationship with this community also I almost forgot, your informative videos are coming very often, thanks for this. Active marketing is very important.

Yes, biotron is different compared to others. They are active to inform us with the recent news. This is the good sign that this project has a great potential.
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:20:11 PM

Yeah, the long line usually go after cheap products. I would also not rely on the projects that offer much bigger bonuses than others do.

Although 100% is exaggerated, I do believe pre-sales and early investors ought to receive discounts, as the minimum investment is substantially larger, differentiating you from a ''supporter'' to a ''founder''.

rjp55

Activity: 798

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 07:23:24 PM

Yes, biotron is different compared to others. They are active to inform us with the recent news. This is the good sign that this project has a great potential.

And besides great potential, they are not counting just the project and forget marketing issues. They keep informing and sharing info with community. Its very important.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:11:54 PM

Thank you very much for the good news! I am sure that the project will be successful. more such news, and the ICO will be successful!
Biotron.io (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

welcome to my world

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:05:57 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2018, 06:17:19 PM by Biotron.io

Tongue
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:20:56 PM

Here's a snapshot of the Biotron product flow, turning personal data into analytics products.

These videos although short, but very informative - speaker briefly outlines the essence of the issue - thank you for sharing!
sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 09:21:18 PM

Here's a snapshot of the Biotron product flow, turning personal data into analytics products.

Cool idea to divide the Q&A session into smaller pieces of information on a particular subject  Smiley

aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:49:26 PM

Yeah, the long line usually go after cheap products. I would also not rely on the projects that offer much bigger bonuses than others do.

Although 100% is exaggerated, I do believe pre-sales and early investors ought to receive discounts, as the minimum investment is substantially larger, differentiating you from a ''supporter'' to a ''founder''.
If you are ready to invest in the first wave, that's cool - you'll receive the highest bonuses. However, it is hard to do so, because you gotta need a while to understand what kind of a project it is before investing into it.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:06:31 PM

If you are ready to invest in the first wave, that's cool - you'll receive the highest bonuses. However, it is hard to do so, because you gotta need a while to understand what kind of a project it is before investing into it.

And in addition I would like to add that a good network with advisors & CEO's is sometimes necessary for the private sale placement

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:42:22 PM

The videos are interesting, it’s a nice way to communicate and to make people understand more how biotron will work. Just now they need to earn in visibility, it will take some time but they need to be more visible then more people can be interested.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:47:05 PM

Was there an official announcement about the partnership with SophiaTX? I've been following their entire career so far, they've done a good job, it would be wonderful if SophiaTX announced the ICO of Biotron, the partnership has everything going for it, even if it's only for use in the Sophia chain
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:59:30 PM

Was there an official announcement about the partnership with SophiaTX? I've been following their entire career so far, they've done a good job, it would be wonderful if SophiaTX announced the ICO of Biotron, the partnership has everything going for it, even if it's only for use in the Sophia chain

The last few pages were full with announcements. If you really want a confirmation... Does it get any more official than this?

https://medium.com/biotron/biotron-partners-with-sophiatx-39341071affc
https://twitter.com/BiotronI/status/975438438924279809

https://bitcoingarden.org/biotron-partners-with-sophiatx/
https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/03/15/biotron-sophiatx-partnership/

And look on their website in the partner section:

https://biotron.io/

Martyn is the CTO at our blockchain partner SophiaTX. His expertise in application and web development, as well as database administration, make him an invaluable asset to Biotron’s advisory team. Martyn founded Octocloud, a Swiss-based solution providing the SAP Business One cloud on HANA. He has worked with Alstom in Switzerland as the technical architect and manager for the implementation of SAP Business One. As we seek to connect businesses with our data analytics, Martyn's experience with business systems (particularly SAP) helps us ensure that we connect Biotron products with our customer’s platforms seamlessly and efficiently.
Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:41:54 PM

Sell everything for fiat? No way, do you remember total marketcap in march last year? Ethereum for example was worth $40, you can't expect things to go up forever, even in the current situation it's more then 10X since last year

I wouldn't expect a similar rise
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: