Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:44:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 367 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Black Arrow 28nm 100Ghash Bitcoin ASIC from $0.49/GH/s  (Read 786814 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
blackarrow (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 02:27:10 AM

Your tickets were all merged and answered. We are 2 days behind with answering tickets because of the increased number of customers. We are sorry for this. For emergencies please contact us on Skype ID: blackarrowsoftware.

We manufacture Bitcoin ASICs and Bitcoin mining equipment.
http://www.blackarrowsoftware.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blackarrow (OP)

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 12:21:06 PM

I am sorry to delete all these messages about our Bitfury boards but they are offtopic. Please move to our Bitfury thread.

This thread is about Minion & Prospero.

We manufacture Bitcoin ASICs and Bitcoin mining equipment.
http://www.blackarrowsoftware.com
BitCoins06

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 03:32:42 PM

blackarrow , i added you to skype

would like to talk

thx you
Fassade

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 03:06:16 AM

Problems solved! Was a detail on the image. Waiting the other miner  Roll Eyes

Thanks to Alex and BlackArrow support  Grin
BtcBling

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 12:34:20 AM

I was about to place X-3 order, but...
Wire details say:
"VERY IMPORTANT! For your security and ours please try to send the payment from your own bank account. If the bank account sender's name differs from the receiver's name we might have to ask you to provide a copy of the ID and a proof of address of both the bank account holder and the receiver's. We might also need to ask you to explain what is your relation with the bank account holder."

What is this? If I send the payment, do you really care from where the money comes? I have done years deals with chinese companies and this is the very first time I face this kind of requirements. Actually also no one cares in Europe who pays as long as money comes or not at least big trade companies in Germany and Netherlands Im dealing with. Sure you're honest, but I dont really get that point. Im in Bitcoin for profit & privacy & idealism and Im not going to deal with this kind of requirements - only exceptions are exchanges. So if you can not accept payment from my company without asking those documents, then I have to order from some other place who takes my money - and no questions asked. Could you please clarify those requirements a bit?

thomas_s

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 02:24:06 AM

Wire details say:
"VERY IMPORTANT! For your security and ours please try to send the payment from your own bank account. If the bank account sender's name differs from the receiver's name we might have to ask you to provide a copy of the ID and a proof of address of both the bank account holder and the receiver's. We might also need to ask you to explain what is your relation with the bank account holder."

What is this? If I send the payment, do you really care from where the money comes? I have done years deals with chinese companies and this is the very first time I face this kind of requirements. Actually also no one cares in Europe who pays as long as money comes or not at least big trade companies in Germany and Netherlands Im dealing with. Sure you're honest, but I dont really get that point. Im in Bitcoin for profit & privacy & idealism and Im not going to deal with this kind of requirements - only exceptions are exchanges. So if you can not accept payment from my company without asking those documents, then I have to order from some other place who takes my money - and no questions asked. Could you please clarify those requirements a bit?
These types of requests are for AML (Anti Money Laundering) compliances, sending large wire transfers from an account that isn't yours to someone else looks bad on both ends.

Easiest way to purchase is to convert on an exchange then send them BTC.
benjamin07

Activity: 223
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 05:16:02 AM

To BlackArrow

Q1: I will be in Shenzen next March, where is your shop I would like to wlak-in and buy. I accept higher price, not pre-ordering anything.

Q2: If you are still not going with Credit Cards or Paypal, for whatever reason that practically no one understands, then I suggest you open shop on Alibaba.com.

Thanks.
merv77

Activity: 574

1.21 GIGA WATTS

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 08:31:37 AM

To BlackArrow

Q1: I will be in Shenzen next March, where is your shop I would like to wlak-in and buy. I accept higher price, not pre-ordering anything.

Q2: If you are still not going with Credit Cards or Paypal, for whatever reason that practically no one understands, then I suggest you open shop on Alibaba.com.

Thanks.

Sorry I'm not BlackArrow, but I'm curious for your reason.

A1. address on web site, click 'about us' link

Questions for Q2. why Alibaba? what are the advantages? Even Alibaba representatives recommend use only 'gold suppliers' and there are fees to be gold supplier, still with no guarantees

Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 08:48:49 AM

To BlackArrow

Thanks.

In regards to the whatever reason no one understands remark:

Other companies, such as BFL, have poisoned the CC / Paypal well for everyone else looking to use those services. No one selling ASIC miners can get CC and PayPal to offer their services due in part to BFL's inability and or willingness to refund customers. See the various threads regarding CC and PayPal complaints and calls for refunds addressed directly at BFL and others.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 09:19:11 AM

To BlackArrow

Thanks.In regards to the whatever reason no one understands remark:

Other companies, such as BFL, have poisoned the CC / Paypal well for everyone else looking to use those services. No one selling ASIC miners can get CC and PayPal to offer their services due in part to BFL's inability and or willingness to refund customers. See the various threads regarding CC and PayPal complaints and calls for refunds addressed directly at BFL and others.

www.kncminer.com is the only company that takes paypal with credit card or credit card direct. Also remember if you have a bank DEBIT card some are backed by cc companies (mine is visa) so just contact the bank 1st tell them you are gonna use it as a cc first .....do so ....and the $$$ you set aside for that wire xfer can go thru the cc function of you cc and then maybe go in once it clears in a few days and pay up to your bank direct that way...don't make my mistake with BFL with check bank withdrawl or wire xfer ...and paypal regular only 45 days to get refund if jerked around like BFL did to folks...so use a company that takes a cc for your protection..they don't deliver and string you along more then 45 days via paypal cc option or direct cc payment you can pull the money back (alas had to upgrade to 900gh of monarch cards from bfl that will likely never get ROI if they EVEN ever ship them on time..this is an ugrade from my gen 1 asic stuff that they never delivered from summer...and because they refused to give refund or ship product in a timely manner only option was to upgrade.....so 'forced to upgrade" to their supposed dec shipping of next generation monarch  asic cards ..that money is gone imho...stall tactic)

anyway if any other asic mnfg company takes credit card let me know...but the only one I know of that still does is www.kncminer.com ..I'd be interested in any others that do take cc I may order from such ....braver with the option to pull plub for non-delivery ...learned my lesson ....no credit card no 'candy'

my 2c worth
Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
BtcBling

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 11:44:43 AM

Wire details say:

These types of requests are for AML (Anti Money Laundering) compliances, sending large wire transfers from an account that isn't yours to someone else looks bad on both ends.

Easiest way to purchase is to convert on an exchange then send them BTC.

If I pay order from my company account with of course correct receivers details and order ref number nothing looks unusual / bad at my bank or at receivers bank. It´s just ordinary wire and few thousands not so big, that happens every day everywhere. I still not get that point about these ID requirements in such case.

I want to pay by wire. Convert to btc takes at least as long as wire directly. And now btc is so fluctuating that it´s actually hard to determine how much you need fiat to get about correct amount btc.

benjamin07

Activity: 223
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 01:31:31 AM

Searing thank you very much.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 02:45:14 AM

Searing thank you very much.

well if this is about credit card protection you are welcome...unfortunately www.kncminer.com is the only reputable asic mnfg that take cc now or even paypal w/cc ...and they are probably out of stock on anything till after the 1st of the year

so if someone knows another asic company taking cc let me know....BFL and the others have stopped who did accept as far as I know www.kncminer.com seems to be the only game in town for cc orders as of now

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
server
Legendary

Activity: 892
Merit: 1002

1 BTC =1 BTC

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 11:22:02 AM

@Searing: quit spamming, it's annoying

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 11:34:01 AM

@Searing: quit spamming, it's annoying

sorry point taken...but would like to see other asic's do cc esp Blackarrow being that their shipping timeline is way out in I think march 2014

server
Legendary

1 BTC =1 BTC

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 12:20:54 PM

sorry point taken...but would like to see other asic's do cc esp Blackarrow being that their shipping timeline is way out in I think march 2014

"This product will be available on 24/02/2014"

It's their choice not to include credit card payments as an option.

@Black Arrow: Are you thinking about reseller(s) in Europe ?

Badonkadonk

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 01:08:25 PM

im guessing there is a usb port or two on these for hooking up wifi? or hooking up say rpi?

server
Legendary

1 BTC =1 BTC

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 01:38:03 PM

im guessing there is a usb port or two on these for hooking up wifi? or hooking up say rpi?

I don't think so, it's not visible in the specs:

• Easy to use
  • Out of the box functionality
  • Low power per Gigahash
  • Compact design
  • Ethernet connectivity
  • Web interface for configuration and graphic reports of mining activity
  • Supports Stratum protocol
  • Built-in LCD to display statistics and diagnostics

RHA

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 01:50:55 PM

"This product will be available on 24/02/2014"

It's their choice not to include credit card payments as an option.
No, it is not their choice. They have tried, they were even taking orders by PayPal with a CC, but PP has changed its policy.
Badonkadonk

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 01:52:56 PM

I don't think so, it's not visible in the specs:

• Easy to use
  • Out of the box functionality
  • Low power per Gigahash
  • Compact design
  • Ethernet connectivity
  • Web interface for configuration and graphic reports of mining activity
  • Supports Stratum protocol
  • Built-in LCD to display statistics and diagnostics

ye, was just hoping they forgot to put it in there.
if not then i guess ill just have to buy a bunch off Ethernet to WiFi dongles...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 367 »
  Print  

Jump to: