Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:07:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 [360] 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Black Arrow 28nm 100Ghash Bitcoin ASIC from $0.49/GH/s  (Read 786812 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
subseaguru

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 04:58:35 PM

Dear Customers,

All pre-order equipment has been in stock since end of December / beginning of January. Since then we have been contacting every pre-order customer via email to confirm their addresses in order to ship their merchandise. As we cannot store the miners indefinitely, back then we have set a 3 months storage deadline after which we would dispose of customer's equipment.

As we get closer to the 3 months deadline, we are urging all pre-order customers that have yet to receive their order to contact us via email so we can ship their merchandise.

Should you fail to receive an answer from our customer support team, please let Black Arrow's management know via ecointalk.net forum.

Warning: Failure to contact us by end of March 2015, will result in destruction of your equipment!

Regards!
The Black Arrow Team.
does destroy mean to sell them again?

No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
subseaguru

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 05:05:05 PM

Dear Customers,

All pre-order equipment has been in stock since end of December / beginning of January. Since then we have been contacting every pre-order customer via email to confirm their addresses in order to ship their merchandise. As we cannot store the miners indefinitely, back then we have set a 3 months storage deadline after which we would dispose of customer's equipment.

As we get closer to the 3 months deadline, we are urging all pre-order customers that have yet to receive their order to contact us via email so we can ship their merchandise.

Should you fail to receive an answer from our customer support team, please let Black Arrow's management know via ecointalk.net forum.

Warning: Failure to contact us by end of March 2015, will result in destruction of your equipment!

Regards!
The Black Arrow Team.

for these idiots destroy probably means having their crackerjack engineering squad 'improve them', hopefully in time for summer fireworks celebrations.....

awesome!!! once i finish selling my bridge to the paycoin cult ill have enough to buy 1 or 2 of the black arrow sparklers Smiley

Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 05:11:13 PM

Dear Customers,

Regards!
The Black Arrow Team.

for these idiots destroy probably means having their crackerjack engineering squad 'improve them', hopefully in time for summer fireworks celebrations.....

awesome!!! once i finish selling my bridge to the paycoin cult ill have enough to buy 1 or 2 of the black arrow sparklers Smiley

Just make sure they don't pay you with paycoin Cheesy
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 06:46:28 PM

Dear Customers,

Regards!
The Black Arrow Team.

And where are all the compensation units?

Buy & Hold
Ren13B

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 08:47:19 PM

They are too busy threatening to destroy customer equipment to ship compensation units out. 
Syke
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 09:34:01 PM

Perhaps they forgot. I will remind them.

We have not cancelled the compensation. As announced, compensation is going to be shipped immediately as we clear the queue.

The queue has been cleared, thus the compensation must be shipped immediately. WHY HAS IT NOT SHIPPED???

Buy & Hold
Specialkey

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 09:32:12 AM

Where is my refund?  Angry
btcminer84

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 02:05:18 PM

They sent me a FedEx tracking number. My order from Dec/2013 will now be shipped after 16 months.
But: The Prospero X3 is worthless right now. The energy costs are higher than the profit it makes.
blackarrow (OP)

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 04:34:49 PM

Dear Customer,

Your product, as it has been manufactured based on your order, is non refundable.  However, if you do not want your miner, we can refund the DHL fee and dispose of your product for free. Please contact our customer support if you wish to receive your shipping fee back.

Regards!

We manufacture Bitcoin ASICs and Bitcoin mining equipment.
http://www.blackarrowsoftware.com
blackarrow (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 04:36:45 PM

We have not cancelled the compensation. As announced, compensation is going to be shipped immediately as we clear the queue.

The queue has been cleared, thus the compensation must be shipped immediately. WHY HAS IT NOT SHIPPED???

We are working on a new miner. We'll offer compensation to those interested and who did not put defamatory posts on the internet as soon as it becomes available.

blackarrow (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 04:41:39 PM

Funnily enough, plugging it in also results in destruction of your equipment.

I agree that it is funny. However, it is not true. As explained in the news posted several months ago, only few miners had an issue that caused the mosfet to short-circuit itself. This was due to a poor design made in cooperation an Onsemi FAE. After working with Vishay's engineers we have fixed the issue.

We have been replacing under warranty all miners and/or boards affected.

Syke
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 05:40:24 PM

We are working on a new miner. We'll offer compensation to those interested and who did not put defamatory posts on the internet as soon as it becomes available.

Why don't you deliver the compensation as promised? Did you ask any of your customers what they wanted? Did you ask if they wanted to wait indefinitely for some fictional future miner? Why do you hide the details of the compensation plan?

Buy & Hold
btcminer84

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 01:14:45 AM

Black Arrow, you want me to do a crimininal offense by doing a customs fraud. You, Black Arrow, told to FedEx, the Unit Value is "$750.00 USD" which is not true. The real value is "$4,978.30 USD". This criminal action is, why I stopped the shipping and told it to FedEx plus the police station today. I want to get a full refund of my money, because I neither am allowed to do nor willing to do a criminal offense (customs fraud), when it comes to the payment of customs or other taxes.  (I wrote it to their Facebook Account as well and they censored it and they blocked me (No likes or comments possible).
Specialkey

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 03:56:43 AM

So BA has cleaned again the thread.  Angry

psyclone

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 12:16:40 PM

They first sent me a mail yesterday after almost one year and told me that they will ship me tha miner and if i don't reply by the end of march they will "destroy" the miner. In the last mail in May I asked for a refund and they told me they will send my money back, but no money. Look at the last mail after i told them i want the refund i asked for and not their useless miner

Dear Customer

I'm sorry to have to inform you that at this point in time all refund requests are declined as per paragraph 11.3 of our agreed terms and conditions (http://www.blackarrowsoftware.com/store/legal.html). The money that we have received from you and other customers have been used to pay for parts and labour, as agreed in our contract. More than this we cannot unmake a product that has been completed and we cannot sell it for you due to low demand of this product.

Please note that:

We are really sorry that the things did not went as we planned. We have been struggling to get this contract to an end due to some mistakes we've made in development, various third parties failures and because we have rushed a huge number of orders into production which have failed due to insufficient testing, resulting in way higher costs that we've anticipated. At this point we have already put in our own money in order to complete the orders and all we can do is to honor your order as placed. We are developing a cheaper product to honor the promised compensation and try to offer you a cheaper hosting that you might have at home. Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay. Rest assured that we are and have been doing everything humanly possible to get this contract completed. Should we ever recover we'll try to give back to our valued customers as much as we can.

Understanding your dismay due to the various causes of delay, but your refusal to receive your order will either lead to the destruction of your goods, or we might accept it as gift to us and send it to other customer. In any case, we will NOT issue you with any refund and our contract will be deemed as fulfilled. Please note, that we will refuse DHL to return your package. Should you choose to let DHL destroy it, that is your option; it is your merchandise, you can do whatever you want with it (as long it is for legal purposes only). If you want to give it to us as a gift, please let us know and we'll inform DHL to deliver to another customer. Warning: If you choose to take no action and your package will stay with DHL until they will destroy it.

This ticket will now close and will reopen when you reply to it. Please do not open new tickets in our system

Regards,
Black Arrow Team

Please note that all our sales, services and communications are subject to our terms and conditions and your reply to this email will be considered an agreement to our terms and conditions from this webpage: http://www.blackarrowsoftware.com/store/legal.html

Confidentiality Notice:
This communication, its content and any file attachments transmitted with it are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential proprietary information. Access by any other party without the express written permission of the sender is unauthorised. If you have received this communication in error you may not copy, distribute or use the contents, attachments or information in any way. Please destroy it and contact the sender.
Specialkey

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 05:19:58 AM

What goes around comes around Wink
bigredbutton

Activity: 209

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 07:41:53 AM

After a really long wait (since Nov 2013, order #17XX) I finally recieved my two X-1's. No X-1.5's?

Doesn't matter since both models are useless relics not even worth mining with or reselling. I was also promised compensation of three units yet I only recieved two?

Thanks for nothing.
New model? Thanks but no thanks. Very much no thanks. You can't even begin to comprehend the sort of 'compensation' neccessary to put out the fires you've set.
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 08:47:36 AM

We'll offer compensation to those ..  who did not put defamatory posts on the internet

Wow, just
wow.

Very few scams even stoop that low. Sounds like something only AMT did so far: "shill for us, and we might eventually send you the obsolete miner we promised, say the truth and you will get nothing".
Xukanik

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 06:33:12 PM

Anyone know what the deal is with Minersource?

I am still  missing 2 BA X1 Miners from them.

Their site is down.

I know BA is saying Minersource never paid them and actualy screwed BA over by convincing a Customer Service Employee to send them hardware.

Is there a class action lawsuit against them?

Is there a new thread?

I am a little lost now on what to do? Lucky I paid for the 2nd order with Cash so I would get cash back vs the first order I payed with BTC witch I received.

What should I do?
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 11:45:40 PM

Anyone know what the deal is with Minersource?

I am still  missing 2 BA X1 Miners from them.

Their site is down.

I know BA is saying Minersource never paid them and actualy screwed BA over by convincing a Customer Service Employee to send them hardware.

Is there a class action lawsuit against them?

Is there a new thread?

I am a little lost now on what to do? Lucky I paid for the 2nd order with Cash so I would get cash back vs the first order I payed with BTC witch I received.

What should I do?

You are screwed and will likely have to sue MS or Matt Carson.

really we don't know what happened.

Maybe something, maybe nothing, but MS customers are getting nothing, they've said that much.

So, BA allowed a theft.  A theft in which it had to place things in boxes and ship them themselves.  This went into many, many units and reached the millions of dollars level without them catching it.  That seems to be their story.

And as a result of all of that, true or not, customers are somehow the ones that get boned.

That's Black Arrow.  Always on top of their game and always looking out for the customer.

ETA:  oh and they also had BTC stolen.

AND these are the same security geniuses that are trying to sell a BTC storage device now.  it just gets funnier and funnier to watch these idjits go.

How did you think they were going to "make up" for those stolen BTC  Cheesy

"Lets sell a secure wallet,we can skim some BTC from those wallets,just a little here & there.Volia!! We got back our stolen BTC"   Roll Eyes

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 [360] 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 »
  Print  

Jump to: