Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:45:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 [325] 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Black Arrow 28nm 100Ghash Bitcoin ASIC from $0.49/GH/s  (Read 786814 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Lexx2k

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:43:30 AM

Another excuse, BA how lame!!

ugabuga, on 02 Sept 2014 - 6:44 PM, said:

I'm confused .... after all the "stuff that did not explode" after all, explodes Huh?

can someone explain?

On the hashboard there are no electrolytic capacitors. Everything is solid. They cannot explode with flame.

This 1500uF electrolytic capacitor ended on this board by mistake: We have added it while trying to debug the noise in the SPI and forgot to delete it from the BOM. By the time we got the backplanes they were already mounted. We did not think that it might be a problem and we were pushed by you (customer) to ship asap therefore we have not removed them. Removing them would have caused at least 1 day delay.

We also don't need the 470uF solid capacitors from the backplane.

That is ofcourse bullshit and they know it..
they have a huge problem on their hands cause the machine is CE certified. that means that if something happend house on fire, human electrocution and its caused by the BA miner they are responsible !!

Authorities would ask the TCD files of the miners. (Technicel Construction Dossier) if is not complete our the product did not pass certain test well you will loss your balls ....

it is absolutely bullshit.

so they had this cap that shouldn't have been on the BOM, but was.

and if they're not supposedly doing anything, why was there enough load on them to blow them and start a fire.

these guys are fucked.  these caps are likely indicative of another problem.  just putting bigger/different caps in the system doesn't solve the underlying issue of whatever caused these to fail.

are we supposed to believe that they over-rated every other part BUT the caps so we'll be fine as soon as they upgrade the caps?

BS.  this is more likely a design flaw that goes well beyond the caps.

Feel free to provide better design if you are so proficient, with analysis and free time. Why don't you get one and fix the issue? I love the people that can discuss a lot of things throw crap and stuff but cannot even make their home PC work.
Issue points only at one thing, that it has to be investigated beyond someone pointing a finger and saying "LOOK a problem!", it's like playing captain obvious.
Hope future of the technology does not depend on such people, that are able to make analysis and conclusions based on who knows what.

Good luck anyway.
alfabitcoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:57:36 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2014, 03:19:18 AM by alfabitcoin

I'm confused .... after all the "stuff that did not explode" after all, explodes Huh?

can someone explain?

On the hashboard there are no electrolytic capacitors. Everything is solid. They cannot explode with flame.

This 1500uF electrolytic capacitor ended on this board by mistake: We have added it while trying to debug the noise in the SPI and forgot to delete it from the BOM. By the time we got the backplanes they were already mounted. We did not think that it might be a problem and we were pushed by you (customer) to ship asap therefore we have not removed them. Removing them would have caused at least 1 day delay.

they have a huge problem on their hands cause the machine is CE certified. that means that if something happend house on fire, human electrocution and its caused by the BA miner they are responsible !!

Authorities would ask the TCD files of the miners. (Technicel Construction Dossier) if is not complete our the product did not pass certain test well you will loss your balls ....

and if they're not supposedly doing anything, why was there enough load on them to blow them and start a fire.

these guys are fucked.  these caps are likely indicative of another problem.  just putting bigger/different caps in the system doesn't solve the underlying issue of whatever caused these to fail.

are we supposed to believe that they over-rated every other part BUT the caps so we'll be fine as soon as they upgrade the caps?

BS.  this is more likely a design flaw that goes well beyond the caps.

Feel free to provide better design if you are so proficient, with analysis and free time. Why don't you get one and fix the issue? I love the people that can discuss a lot of things throw crap and stuff but cannot even make their home PC work.
Issue points only at one thing, that it has to be investigated beyond someone pointing a finger and saying "LOOK a problem!", it's like playing captain obvious.
Hope future of the technology does not depend on such people, that are able to make analysis and conclusions based on who knows what.

Good luck anyway.

@Lexx2k
Why would simonbecoinin fix and provide better design? Its not his job, its yours at BA. Take responsibillity once and stop with making lame excuses.

P.s.
And he did not concluded anything, he think its most likely design flaw.

Edit
Reading trough your previous post I concluded you work for BA. Are you? Andbyou forgot to remove the caps from the BOM because you were pressed by customers. So again, its not BA fault, its ours - customers.
heslo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 943

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 07:26:40 AM

can someone explain?

Hahaha dickheads. It's the customers fault, yep, gotcha!
ElGrandJefe

Activity: 459

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 07:33:13 AM

Hey, go easy guys, or you'll make all of BA's engineers cry again with your harsh criticism. Then the salt in their tears will degrade the boards they ship, decreasing their performance or possibly even making them explode even more.

And it will be all our fault for making them cry.

All. Our. Fault.
y_boonstra

Activity: 374

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 07:38:27 AM

can someone explain?

these guys are fucked.  these caps are likely indicative of another problem.  just putting bigger/different caps in the system doesn't solve the underlying issue of whatever caused these to fail.

BS.  this is more likely a design flaw that goes well beyond the caps.

Good luck anyway.

LOL.

Iff you are working for BA, then you know nothing of the consequensess and laws surounding CE certification.

I am a electrical engineer and i also have to provide infromation regarding my disign woch includes calculations eg safty calculations / risk calculations etc etc.. so don't tell me what to  do or how to do it, im mearly informing ppl their rights !!
eXOBeX

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:04:33 AM

It is a good thing there is no known issue with the x1s, right? Because the issue is with the x-3. Chevy has an issue with luminas, doesn't mean all chevy cars are screwed..?
Has anyone who got the X-1's inspected them for bloating caps yet probably not seeing how there should of been no reason too.
There are a few solid caps in the X1 itself, plus conventional (i.e. not solid) electrolytics in the X1 PSU that look to be half decent. There's a video here that shows what's inside. X1 caps visible at 23:49, X1 PSU caps at 28:47.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtxVxqPmN7k
eXOBeX

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:11:28 AM

Quoted from "My X3 caught fire!!" on eCoin Talk.

Q: "Also, BA. Could you please have someone quote me to host this equipment in china?" -- cendav

A: "Hosting in China is difficult: the Chinese firewall cuts us off from the pool and the power is expensive" -- blackarrow

So hosted miners and rent-a-minion was just a lie then?

I'm guessing rent-a-minion customers will be sent BTC from the coins BA took from them as payment based on calculations of what X Gh/s would currently make on a pool.

Hey Captain, has anybody mentioned that your a filthy scumbag?

I imagine they're less inclined to host themselves now they know they're a legitimate threat to life (rather than just wallet & sanity) with the new improved self-combustion feature...
Essential kit for any BA mining rack: http://www.rackmountfireprotection.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=51
alfabitcoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:50:15 PM

Cendav posted image.

http://imgur.com/8Oq1KWJ

Notice "ok" written on the board. Ok my ass!
CryptoGuy

Activity: 524
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:44:17 PM

Just a fyi. I just received a tracking number for my 3 X1's from Minersource. Order and paid date - 2013-12-13

How does it make you feel that I paid 12/25/13 and got my X1's a couple weeks ago? Psh, shipping order my ass.

<Insert favorite coin here>
5craziest

Activity: 92

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 05:08:19 PM

Someone please post this on ecointalk as well...

HAHA BA, your scrypt chip is already obsolete!
https://www.bitmaintech.com/productDetail.htm?pid=00020140830074550960Um75pnzg06E3
3 watts at the wall same as yours, and $5 a MH!  They beat you before you even taped out!  Bitmain to the moon yet again while BA is left to wallow in their own cesspool of shit.

EDIT: And able to mine n-10, n-11, and n-12 lol BA your dead in the water

Do you really think they ever intended to produce a Scrypt miner?  I always figured it was pie in the sky
sirsmokesalot

Activity: 767
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 05:56:03 PM

https://www.bitmaintech.com/productDetail.htm?pid=00020140830074550960Um75pnzg06E3
3 watts at the wall same as yours, and $5 a MH!  They beat you before you even taped out!  Bitmain to the moon yet again while BA is left to wallow in their own cesspool of shit.

Do you really think they ever intended to produce a Scrypt miner?  I always figured it was pie in the sky

I really can't imagine ANYONE being STUPID enough to invest with this company after this last debacle. Before this black arrow had a rather neutral reputation.

Not only did they delay the release 7 months and back out of the price matching guarantee they were so cocky about. Which is the same thing as compensation, they can call it what ever they want, that is hook that got people to order from them. Then you find out the hardware you order could potentially kill you. Their response; well that is what you get for rushing us, paraphrased of course. Rushing them to delay..?

Now they are asking for money to try again a second time? Either they learned how to not fuck a company up by pretending to be a company with our funds and they are going to be able to do it. Or it is really a scam. Does it even matter? The chip scene is very competitive and there are people, BITMAINTECH, who recognized you can make loads more money by delivering than you can scamming.

Scam thirsty my friends.

So no, i have no doubts in my mind that they scrypt asic is a scam as well.

We can't grow when we won't criticize ourselves!
-->>>Unobtanium - The crypto you keep!<<<--
ElGrandJefe

Activity: 459

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 06:23:57 PM

Are you kidding? They're doing Scrypt and 14nm! They're gonna tape out next week! And then they're gonna go home and have sex with their wife, Morgan Fairchild! Yeah, that's the ticket!
danleuthner

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 06:55:33 PM

Cendav posted image.

http://imgur.com/8Oq1KWJ

Notice "ok" written on the board. Ok my ass!

can someone post a picture of what it should look like?
heslo

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 06:24:40 AM

Oh thank god I jumped ship and took the chips to built by Marto, this is a joke! By the way you have to respect the guts of BA,
1. They miss they're ship date by 7 months
 2 they lie all the way through it
 3 they send an exploding product when they said they that one of the pro's of waiting 7 months past due is non exploding products
4 they blame YOU for RUSHING them!
Rushing them, oh come on now the original ship date was february guys.
Couldn't have said it better myself. Only difference for me was thank God I got a refund from Minersource.

Lucky you! I'm still waiting and get no response to my tickets
Dallas5

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 08:07:50 AM

For those in Europe:

European consumers network

http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/ecc/index_en.htm

Europe also has a RAPEX system with is integrated with China that is set up to notify people of dangerous products.

http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/archive/safety/rapex/rapex_china_en.htm

Someone in the EU will have to pick up the ball on this. get in touch with the consumers network and determine how to file a RAPEX alert.

Thanks, also use it to report Minersource since they refuse to send refunds and are breaking the law.

Dallas5

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 08:09:28 AM

Oh thank god I jumped ship and took the chips to built by Marto, this is a joke! By the way you have to respect the guts of BA,
 3 they send an exploding product when they said they that one of the pro's of waiting 7 months past due is non exploding products
Couldn't have said it better myself. Only difference for me was thank God I got a refund from Minersource.

Indeed he's lucky a lot of customers including myself are still waiting for their money back from Minersource. I've never ever had such a bad customer experience.

kelvinwong208

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 09:21:33 AM

Some one please ! Contact Some lawyer ! Sue them please ! I really exhauted now ! all means ! I have nothing now, and i have a big loan from my country bank... I going to kill my self now ! They have delete my post !
heslo

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 10:10:01 AM

Indeed he's lucky a lot of customers including myself are still waiting for their money back from Minersource. I've never ever had such a bad customer experience.

You're right there! Scum of the earth, wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire
btct22

Activity: 615
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 01:36:53 PM

Yeah right.. lying thieves!!
ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 01:47:42 PM

Funny... I had 419 pages available, and now, 417 ! Someone is deleting posts !

Question, who is still expecting to get a compensation from BA ? It is just for statistical purposes...

Yes, they deleted a bunch of posts including mine.

Their scam knows no end, they have no moral compass.  Just lying, thieving conniving greedy bastards of an operation that shitted on the very customers that funded their long con.

Can't believe they have the gall to continue operations with their purported Scrypt Miner in May of 2015, after the X-1 and X-3 debacles.

In the end, I hope they get their comeuppance soon, it'll happen, I'm sure.  They'll get theirs somehow.

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
Pages: « 1 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 [325] 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 »
  Print  

Jump to: