Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:38:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 [365] 366 367 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Black Arrow 28nm 100Ghash Bitcoin ASIC from $0.49/GH/s  (Read 786814 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 12:55:11 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2015, 06:09:07 PM by notbatman

The Hong Kong Consumer Counsel has recently advised me that Black Arrow is now refusing to respond to all their letters/calls.
what is the next step of action. ? Did they say???

Yes, YOUR ALL SCREWED lol

Greed, learn to control it! Theres lessons here but you all want compensation for your own errors!

Your not going like a decentralised world if you can't take responsibility YOURSELF of YOURSELF!

Think long and hard, and you will see that yourselves are the ones with the problem, and stop expecting others (who are mafia themselves) to protect you!

False reality people, Drop your bubbles!

Didn't you order from BFL?

BFL Single back in 2011 yes. I met josh @ london conference in 2012 and called him out and told everyone on here. No one listened then, surprise surprise! NOT! I learnt my friend and its not as if a single cost that much for a punt, which it was. I did get it by the way, its on my shelf as a reminder of the above Wink

Im on about the bigger picture though here, Running to the FTC, Running to police, Running to courts lol. It's litterally running to the biggest gangster crying about a smaller group of gangsters lol. LITERALLY!

So amusing to watch though, I got a sick sense of humour like that Smiley I'm also not beyond mistakes but i accept them for what they are and move on. Most.... DOnt.... as you see here..... all the time! lol

I'm not blind to my hypocritical points either, i work on them wherever/whenever i can. This is what seperates me from 95% of people, And thats just SAD!

DOesn't matter anyways, the trigger has been pulled and the  collapse is in full flow, even if you can't see it lol!

'even in a minority of one, the truth is still the truth!'

I'm $5k USD out of pocket and 25+ BTC in revenue and they didn't even send me a worthless miner. I've got to take what ever avenues I can to see them held accountable or better yet a refund.

I was a nub at the time of the order and had just successfully pre-ordered computer hardware (a 3D LED projector) from a HK company. I didn't understand that there was a massive conspiracy (BFL, KnC, AMT, HF, BA and many more) to rip off anybody who tried to acquire mining hardware.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
noddy2000

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 01:47:05 PM

The Hong Kong Consumer Counsel has recently advised me that Black Arrow is now refusing to respond to all their letters/calls.

Greed, learn to control it! Theres lessons here but you all want compensation for your own errors!

Your not going like a decentralised world if you can't take responsibility YOURSELF of YOURSELF!

Think long and hard, and you will see that yourselves are the ones with the problem, and stop expecting others (who are mafia themselves) to protect you!

BFL Single back in 2011 yes. I met josh @ london conference in 2012 and called him out and told everyone on here. No one listened then, surprise surprise! NOT! I learnt my friend and its not as if a single cost that much for a punt, which it was. I did get it by the way, its on my shelf as a reminder of the above Wink

Im on about the bigger picture though here, Running to the FTC, Running to police, Running to courts lol. It's litterally running to the biggest gangster crying about a smaller group of gangsters lol. LITERALLY!

So amusing to watch though, I got a sick sense of humour like that Smiley I'm also not beyond mistakes but i accept them for what they are and move on. Most.... DOnt.... as you see here..... all the time! lol

I'm not blind to my hypocritical points either, i work on them wherever/whenever i can. This is what seperates me from 95% of people, And thats just SAD!

DOesn't matter anyways, the trigger has been pulled and the  collapse is in full flow, even if you can't see it lol!

I'm $5k USD out of pocket and 25+ BTC in revenue and they didn't even send me a worthless miner. I've got to take what ever avenues I can to see them held accountable or better yet a refund.

I was a nub at the time of the order and had just successfully pre-ordered computer hardware (a 3D LCD projector) from a HK company. I didn't understand that there was a massive conspiracy (BFL, KnC, AMT, HF, BA and many more) to rip off anybody who tried to acquire mining hardware.

T'is true, hindsight is a beautiful thing, it has to be said Smiley

████████████████     ██                ██              ██    ▄████████████████      ████████████████     ▄████████████████▄    █████████████████▄
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ▀████████████████▀    ▄████████████████▄            ██             █████████████████     ██             ██
█████████████        ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
████████████████     ████████████████          ██             ████████████████▀     ████████████████      ██             ██     ██             ██

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████████████▀▀  █████
█████████████▀▀      ██████
██████████▀▀    ▄     ███████
███████▀▀     ▄█▀     █████████
███▀▀      ▄██▀       █████████
█████▄    ██▀        ██████████
████████ █          █████████
███████ █ ▄███▄▄   ████████
████████████████▄▄███████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
JUNE 4 UNTIL JUNE 24  [ WHITEPAPER ]
[TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] [REDDIT] [STEEMIT]
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 05:58:45 PM

Not to rub salt in your wound, but even the very first reply to this thread question's BA's reliability to deliver. There were red flags everywhere with BA.

Black Arrow has a proven record of successfully manufacturing and delivering Bitcoin mining hardware on schedule at competitive prices.

I would say that is not exactly true.

Buy & Hold
Unacceptable
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 05:07:16 AM

Not to rub salt in your wound, but even the very first reply to this thread question's BA's reliability to deliver. There were red flags everywhere with BA.

Black Arrow has a proven record of successfully manufacturing and delivering Bitcoin mining hardware on schedule at competitive prices.

I would say that is not exactly true.

Yep,I had dealings with them thru Drillbit's groupbuy,which went horribly wrong.......most of the boards suffered from a meltdown of some power parts & had to  be sent to a guy to be repaired.

Worked out that the guy lived about 2 hrs from me,so I went in person to pick my boards up.

But yeah,these guys were fuckups WAY back in the beginning of their existence.............  Roll Eyes

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 07:55:14 AM

Being incompetent fuck-ups is one thing my problem with them is that they're liars and thieves.
Unacceptable
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 07:59:21 AM

Being incompetent fuck-ups is one thing my problem with them is that they're liars and thieves.

They were that too back then,swearing up & down it wasn't their fault & they did all they could to make the best product.......... Roll Eyes

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Blockhunter

Activity: 871
Merit: 505

Founder of Incakoin

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2015, 09:14:33 PM

If anyone has a broken X1 would like to buy the LCD display.

https://YankeeSeed.com
Cannabis Genetics
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 09:22:14 PM

However, it looks like BH who was lucky enough to actually receive a miner (too late to actually mine profitably) has a problem with them being incompetent fuckups in addition to being liars and thieves.
Blockhunter

Founder of Incakoin

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2015, 09:30:55 PM

However, it looks like BH who was lucky enough to actually receive a miner (too late to actually mine profitably) has a problem with them being incompetent fuckups in addition to being liars and thieves.
I have a friend who seeks the LCD just for some fun they test many ideas black arrow responded to me just yesterday and said they do not sell this product. Strange to me they shipped miners out without them claiming they were late as well for production. I would have thought many still sitting around. It was a long shot but quite frankly I'm shocked they even replied. I'm not sure what they are trying to sell. ?....

Cannabis Genetics
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 09:45:48 PM

I have a friend who seeks the LCD just for some fun they test many ideas black arrow responded to me just yesterday and said they do not sell this product. Strange to me they shipped miners out without them claiming they were late as well for production. I would have thought many still sitting around. It was a long shot but quite frankly I'm shocked they even replied. I'm not sure what they are trying to sell. ?....

Hmm, I assumed you were looking to fix a broken miner. In any case there have been a lot of reports of their miners self destructing.
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 09:50:10 PM

In addition to the $5k USD they took from me I figure they're also liable for the 25+ BTC I would have mined if I had that money available to buy antminers.
BITCOINDENMARK

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 10:03:09 PM

I was a nub at the time of the order and had just successfully pre-ordered computer hardware (a 3D LED projector) from a HK company. I didn't understand that there was a massive conspiracy (BFL, KnC, AMT, HF, BA and many more) to rip off anybody who tried to acquire mining hardware.

I heard of individual company's doing bad but this is the first time I hear of a massive conspiracy BFL, KnC, AMT, HF, BA. Is there a single ref. to this ?

notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 10:29:56 PM

I heard of individual company's doing bad but this is the first time I hear of a massive conspiracy BFL, KnC, AMT, HF, BA. Is there a single ref. to this ?

All these individual companies all pulling the same or similar scam all at the same time. If it sounds like a duck...
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 11:57:32 PM

It was a time that it was very easy to scam.  You had stupid people who don't know much about electronics and what it actually takes to make an ASIC coupled with buyers who are cash heavy from making a lot on bitcoins first run up.  Together it created an environment that led to many companies putting out no or sub par products and taking in a lot of money.  Each story is slightly different, but it ultimately ends with large losses to the customers and the companies doing everything they can to protect themselves, which was basically not caring about the customer.  Basically a bad story in bitcoins history.

BA was about the worst of them all.  Tons of promises made that they didn't intend to keep with the lack of talent needed to actually make a working device.  Greed thrown in there somewhere as well didn't help.  This was basically an organization of thieves, liars, and scammers with the main goal to hurt hard working people and enrich themselves.  Just horrible horrible people in this world.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
Blockhunter

Founder of Incakoin

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2015, 09:47:13 AM

I'm sorry that we don't have LCD in stock.

This ticket will now close but it will reopen when you reply to it. Please do not open new tickets in our system in regard with this matter, just reply to this one.

Regards,
Black Arrow Team

So what is in stock ....

Cannabis Genetics
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 11:51:11 AM

What's in stock? How about all the Bitcoins they mined with our hardware. They don't need any customers to make a profit selling those.

Go to hell you fucking thieves!
greenlion

Activity: 667
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 03:18:13 PM

Those were the days eh? Asshole Sovu threatening to sue you over email for asking questions. Fun times.
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 09:57:15 AM

This company and their Romanian management can most definitely be classified as organized crime.

My question is why is the Chinese government allowing this company continue operations despite all the complaints to police and authorities about fraud and theft? Is the problem of corruption within the state so great they can't go after foreigners who set up shop to commit crimes within their boarders?
tempestb

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 07:24:52 PM

Fraud vs Theft.  If you can "prove" theft, you can get the law in the U.S. to go after whoever stole from you.  But if it's Fraud, "You paid for something, and it didn't perform" you're pretty-much on your own.  Fraud never gets punished substantially, so nobody bothers to enforce it.  Buyer beware...   

1D7JwRnoungL1YQy7sJMsqmA8BHkPcKGDJ
We mine as we dream...  Alone
btct22

Activity: 615
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 11:53:17 PM

For what it's worth I've still got 4 X1s and 2 X3 units mining at 10c/kwh and the build quality of the units is really good, almost over-engineered. 

It wasn't worth the stress waiting for so long, but in the end it wasn't a full scam either like I feared at the time. 
Pages: « 1 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 [365] 366 367 »
  Print  

Jump to: