Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 08:01:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 197 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SCE  (Read 60748 times)
Gambitter

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:18:11 PM

As i am reading the platform, it seems that this has a potential to be successful. Is it me or maybe i am just paranoid but i have encounter this similar kind of project before but not that really similar, i don't know about you guys or maybe i am just recalling something. Well this project seems interesting and has a great potential to it.
alpha001

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:23:25 PM

Thy only thing you do throughout your whole announcement is mention the word smart over and over again. But I am not quite sure whether or not I think that your concept is super smart. What exactly is your value proposition? And please leave out the word smart Cheesy

We have explained several times what we want to create, if u are interested you will find it in material we provided, we wanted to be informative as possible.
We are creating a platform, which is our solution call it as you wish but we belive its smart, which targets several industries and addresses several
problems our idea creator sees in online economy...
Its nothing new, WHATS NEW IS THAT we are making several big areas combining into one
and making solution and one stop shop for all online needs of our clients, and providing
solutions for all problems our idea creator saw in online economy world.
We have provided solution and in our platform solved supply and demand problem
so our economy will be healthy always and as time progreses 
we are several years project but we can not claim and shout security but we tend to provide that
and if u watch our intro video you will see aprox what we want to offer i could of speak one more hour
but nobody watches more then 3 minutes Smiley
We want to solve all problems we saw as users of similar platforms and we have thinked of solution
again as i say we call it smart solution u call it as u wish, we are creating a global online city
which we will upgrade to serve all needs of our online citizens.

If u have extra questions feel free to ask, all the best.

The smart city economy that you are intending to build is actually happening right now. All these blockchain projects will be connected one day and  form a major global network with neutral access conditions. It is essentially a global smart city under construction. What are you going to add to that?

True purpose of Bitcoin was anonymity, lower costs of transactions etc, what do you see delivered from that now nothing... We are building a platform
with purpose and a healthy economy plan, most of projects we take a look into are without purpose,plan and goal, our platform has a market which is targeting
and what is aiming for, and most of the companyes 90% of them dont offer a true solutions and we do not belive in your prediction...
If its happening what that has to do with us, we are making our own product with our signature that will solve some problem as we see them,
its a combination of 2 worlds and 2 ways of doing things old and new, and like most of projects we are repackaging old ways into one smart solution
most of projects arent so inovative they are just old solutions repackaged into blockchain... We belive our platform is unique
because it combines several industries into one platform and brings a huge potencial to the table.

You don't believe in my prediction? What do you think those blockchain intercommunication protocols are built for? They are like TCP/IP for the blockchain world. And by the way, where in the white paper was it stated that Bitcoin was meant to be anonymous?

I believe that Bitcoin was created with the idea of having a decentralized currency or what we now call crypto currencies, a currency with which no Country can claim a central Authority. As time goes by, people preferred anonymity as the value of crypto currency is very volatile in nature and of course to avoid taxes and similar legal issues and privacy issues. Back to the real topic here. Well, Smart City Eco will have almost everything on their platform. Although we see several companies creating a very good platform for a specialized purpose, what Smart City Eco offers is an all in one package. SCE will need a lot of man power for this project and will take more time to build compared to similar companies who started their ICO with a specialized platform. I hope that aside from the similar concepts of other projects, I wish to see something which will be offered exclusively by Smart City Eco. Looking forward to this project.
Tancolor84

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:26:52 PM

#Proof-of-authentication:
   •   Bitcointalk username: Tancolor84
   •   Telegram username: @tantruc84
   •   Twitter username: @vutan09841
   •   Link to your tweet about Smart City Eco: https://twitter.com/vutan09841/status/1006556533134508032
   •   Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tan.vudang.372
   •   Link to your Facebook post about Smart City Eco: https://www.facebook.com/tan.vudang.372
jlaw007

Activity: 210
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:55:03 PM

Thy only thing you do throughout your whole announcement is mention the word smart over and over again. But I am not quite sure whether or not I think that your concept is super smart. What exactly is your value proposition? And please leave out the word smart Cheesy

We have explained several times what we want to create, if u are interested you will find it in material we provided, we wanted to be informative as possible.
We are creating a platform, which is our solution call it as you wish but we belive its smart, which targets several industries and addresses several
Its nothing new, WHATS NEW IS THAT we are making several big areas combining into one
and making solution and one stop shop for all online needs of our clients, and providing
we are several years project but we can not claim and shout security but we tend to provide that
and if u watch our intro video you will see aprox what we want to offer i could of speak one more hour
We want to solve all problems we saw as users of similar platforms and we have thinked of solution
again as i say we call it smart solution u call it as u wish, we are creating a global online city

The smart city economy that you are intending to build is actually happening right now. All these blockchain projects will be connected one day and  form a major global network with neutral access conditions. It is essentially a global smart city under construction. What are you going to add to that?

True purpose of Bitcoin was anonymity, lower costs of transactions etc, what do you see delivered from that now nothing... We are building a platform
with purpose and a healthy economy plan, most of projects we take a look into are without purpose,plan and goal, our platform has a market which is targeting
and what is aiming for, and most of the companyes 90% of them dont offer a true solutions and we do not belive in your prediction...
If its happening what that has to do with us, we are making our own product with our signature that will solve some problem as we see them,
its a combination of 2 worlds and 2 ways of doing things old and new, and like most of projects we are repackaging old ways into one smart solution
most of projects arent so inovative they are just old solutions repackaged into blockchain... We belive our platform is unique
because it combines several industries into one platform and brings a huge potencial to the table.

You don't believe in my prediction? What do you think those blockchain intercommunication protocols are built for? They are like TCP/IP for the blockchain world. And by the way, where in the white paper was it stated that Bitcoin was meant to be anonymous?

I believe that Bitcoin was created with the idea of having a decentralized currency or what we now call crypto currencies, a currency with which no Country can claim a central Authority. As time goes by, people preferred anonymity as the value of crypto currency is very volatile in nature and of course to avoid taxes and similar legal issues and privacy issues. Back to the real topic here. Well, Smart City Eco will have almost everything on their platform. Although we see several companies creating a very good platform for a specialized purpose, what Smart City Eco offers is an all in one package. SCE will need a lot of man power for this project and will take more time to build compared to similar companies who started their ICO with a specialized platform. I hope that aside from the similar concepts of other projects, I wish to see something which will be offered exclusively by Smart City Eco. Looking forward to this project.

Sure enough this project will take longer. If you will check the road map, from the creation of the organization up to the release of the beta version of this project it will take 2 years and 3 months. I believe that it is highly recommended if they could build the project step by step and release it as early as possible. This will make sure that the investors will be encouraged to put their money or crypto currency rather, with Smart City Eco. There are a lot of good stuff with this project and it will be sad to see if this project does not receive much support from investors. I hope you can take the idea for consideration as well.
Gambitter

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:58:54 PM

Sure enough this project will take longer. If you will check the road map, from the creation of the organization up to the release of the beta version of this project it will take 2 years and 3 months. I believe that it is highly recommended if they could build the project step by step and release it as early as possible. This will make sure that the investors will be encouraged to put their money or crypto currency rather, with Smart City Eco. There are a lot of good stuff with this project and it will be sad to see if this project does not receive much support from investors. I hope you can take the idea for consideration as well.
It really is hard and sad to see that this hasn't recieved that much attention by the investors, but hopefully in the future this will be seen as one of the most anticipated projects. As what the roadmap says, it really takes long process before it will be fully utilize and stabilized, although it takes too long i am pretty sure it is to ensure a good quality of service they offer.
chess888

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:00:09 PM

I believe the period is reasonable, at least we can see that the project will really take time to develop and not just something unrealistic. This project is full of promises and we can expect a lot from this project in the future.
kenzie100

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:10:14 PM

#Proof-of-authentication:
   •   Bitcointalk username: kenzie100
   •   Telegram username: @dali100
   •   Twitter username: @afira_net
   •   Link to your tweet about Smart City Eco: https://twitter.com/afira_net/status/1006568375382753285
   •   Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kenzie1000
   •   Link to your Facebook post about Smart City Eco: https://www.facebook.com/kenzie1000/posts/388502068326829
eXEMpted

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:26:39 PM

This is really an interesting project. I am still in the process of reading the Whitepaper and watching the video presentation as well. I just hope that this project will definitely help the users and the whole community. I am really looking forward to this Smart City which the main goal is to build smart solutions for online economy.
smartcityecoio123 (OP)

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:27:19 PM

Wow! Just reading the first page, I want to be a citizen of this Smart City Eco!! It's like the portal for everyone who wants to utilize their cryptocurrency in other ways besides trading. This is a great idea with a lot of sectors or industries involved.
Having all those industries, is it a good thing or a bad thing? They will have to develop each of those sections and also in case they have to have separate customer service training for each, or separate teams for each platform, not sure, but with all those sub platforms, the customer service part might get expensive.

Of course its a good thing, we are building a quality and smart platform thru steps
and we want to provide people a quality marketplace helped with blockchain
technology and made much more easy to build with.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:32:15 PM

One of the feature of this project is Online Casino. May have a chance to be used by gambler users.
One of the problems may be is the outstanding value of the SCE Token because if the value of the token is small or even less valuable it might be not in used by the gambler coz they will not gain or profit on it.
AnnDerSon

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:56:13 PM

I think the platform really is "Universal" platform of platforms. This is a one-stop shop for everything. This is a very broad project. So big that will surely need a great support from us as users. If ever this project will succeed, we have something to go to when we need to do things at the same time. No need to go to several platforms just to do our transactions.
smartcityecoio123 (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:00:30 PM

Wow! Just reading the first page, I want to be a citizen of this Smart City Eco!! It's like the portal for everyone who wants to utilize their cryptocurrency in other ways besides trading. This is a great idea with a lot of sectors or industries involved.
Having all those industries, is it a good thing or a bad thing? They will have to develop each of those sections and also in case they have to have separate customer service training for each, or separate teams for each platform, not sure, but with all those sub platforms, the customer service part might get expensive.
Those sub sections? They are already existing all over the internet, they would just have to get inspiration on those already existing platforms and make it their own, so, they just need to get a good dev team.

Development team will be constituted from several departments we have already scouted some talented additions to the team.
It will be constituted from several chiefs of departments running the developers, our team will grow exponentially once ICO is
finished we have already spoken with lots of experienced developers who are ready to join in once we gather the needed funds.

Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:01:18 PM

Can you please fix your presentation and whitepaper. I’m not making fun or degrading your presentation but can you make it more clean, short and informative.
Maybe one of worst whitepaper I read and saw in this forum. You can improve it and innovate it by the way. Make it presentable and readable for you guys to be more attractive to the investors and future users.
GhostBooster

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:28:45 PM

That is the point to make one platform with great economy setup and supply and demand problem solved
guaranteeing that our tokens will always have purpose.

I guess this will be a real deal to everyone. One portal with all that you need about cryptocurrency is really a huge project. It means many works to do and more things to polish. But in the end, everyone will surely benefit from this amazing project.
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:32:09 PM

I found your project interesting and will gain more investors and profits but can you guys make your presentation clean and informative at the same time.
I already saw your whitepaper and it is interesting to read in but it is too long and make us too tired and bored to read. Make it more short and colorful. Still great project good job on SmartCityEco Project Team
PostNPlay

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:57:29 PM

Those sub sections? They are already existing all over the internet, they would just have to get inspiration on those already existing platforms and make it their own, so, they just need to get a good dev team.

Development team will be constituted from several departments we have already scouted some talented additions to the team.
It will be constituted from several chiefs of departments running the developers, our team will grow exponentially once ICO is
finished we have already spoken with lots of experienced developers who are ready to join in once we gather the needed funds.

It is a very good thing to know that you have already talked to a lot of experienced developers since the project is really a big one. I hope the Development team and the whole Smart City team will really make it at the same time stick on what the roadmap says. We are really excited to try the platform of platforms or I may say "ONE-STOP-SHOP" for all Crypto People.
Greninja

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:00:50 PM

"We want to develop a one stop shop for all online economy a virtual world backed by SCE token and by people." -SCE Whitepaper Introduction
So you are building a shop for every kind of products and services online??. There are too many ICOs and projects that are the same to your project.
What makes it different from the others?? Is there any special features or any kind of promo?? because if it is same as the others it may be useless as others do.
Axecelzon081218

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:36:41 PM

Where will be the base of your office? And what jurisdiction will be it on? Is this project can be applied worldwide or in your own city only? I'm just asking questions to know more about the project that can be my future investment.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1153

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 06:52:02 PM

Oppppsss! New project  Shocked. I can see that most of the projects rising up nowadays are similar. Almost everyone wants to have an online market, hiring platform, job advertising platform. What is the unique feature of this project that other do not have?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
smartcityecoio123 (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:01:14 PM

I caught my eye on this on their white paper

'Our project is based on
online economy, solution for problems seen by the project creator. We want to develop a
one stop shop for all online economy a virtual world backed by SCE token and by people.
We want to provide people solution for unemployment, also to provide solution for people
looking to hire someone to finish some work they do not want to do or have no knowledge
to finish it, also to provide outsourcing platform for other ICOs and partners.

I got interesting when i read this especially the 'unemployment' this is a huge problem in my country

Hope SMART CITY ECO give the solution on this, best of luck and to your team.

That is one of the biggest issues we want to address but we will get there
we as online consumer experienced similar issues and lack of quality reliable middleman
who can offer a solid and trustworthy site who can provide such service without being
a complete scam.

Most of site that offer some potential earning with work do not work and will focus to change that.

There is a lot of online jobs out there and people who have already knowledge needed
will use our platform to find a job there and add some extra money to their income
we want to create complete solution from point 1 to last point which is cashing out thru our partners
and spending the money, but also include many options how to do it with value based products
and with products our partners will sell.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 197 »
  Print  

Jump to: