Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:33:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 197 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SCE  (Read 60743 times)
natsu_koo

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:32:47 PM

What are the benefits of playing online games for children?
There are a multitude of fun and age appropriate games online that can provide opportunities for children to exercise their creativity, set goals, practice persistence, develop responsibility, and even learn new information. Games like taking care of a virtual pet like horse games or building cities, puzzles and more can be quite fun.

Online games for the children is good for amusement amusement only in home if you have your own desktop or laptop. But if you don't have it

you will rent an internet shop to play in there. But most of online game is the open door for the players for them to become an addict anyway.

Which means there is an addiction in the games whether it is online or not.
I just want to share on this that I have a co worker who support their son on online games because they believe that once your child follow their wants or habit they can easily follow what the parents command, because they said that even they prevent their son to do such things they will persist to do it without knowing that the child will become addicted on the games.

i let my child play online game i can see that shes having fun
and its giving me additional time to do more task while shes busy playing.
But still bonding time together should also not be neglected.

That's more likely your benefits. Lol. Either way the children surely have benefits in playing online games, as what the first poster have said online games help children enhance their creativity skill and also develop critical thinking. Those are some benefits, I guess.

Parents had their own principles in life especially in terms of monitoring their children, but not all the wants of their children are good sometimes,

because there are some parents are tolerating or spoiling their kids even it is already wrong. Because, I do believe giving a good instruction or

explanation about what good or not is a good way to make their kids understand it. But true it can help sometimes to enhance their creativity.

I guess you're right.
Exposing your children into online games might enhance their creativity and critical thinking skills, but it is also absolutely true that we must  not tolerate the kids in this kind of situation where they'll spend long minutes in facing computers, this might lead to addiction, I guess its still better to guide them.

Laccoin: It starts here with your Money
▨ Debit cards, P2P Loans, Index Fund ▨
➤ Whitepaper ➤ Facebook ➤ Twitter ➤ Telegram
dolfo

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:55:47 PM

What games will be played on your Online Gaming feature? I'm interesting about your Online game feature because of it's unique concept of paying up player. I'm pretty curious what game you will be endorsing or be developed coz it will be so special in every gamers that will be playing that game.

is it true an online game that will pay its player? is it stated to be one of there project?
then i want to play it too in case.

if its true these game would boomed in the gaming world for sure, There are lots of player who are hooked on online game for fun and pleasure. But a game that would give you possible profits? I myself who is not a fan of online game would definitely try it too

Same here, I would also love to play online games too if I get some profits from playing these games. It would be an advantage especially kids now are mostly into online games these days.

I have a 6 yr old kid and a 3 yr old kid who has a time of the day to play online games but those which are according to their age kind of game, and I think it is very helpful to them but as long as they are supervised then I dont have a problem with it.

I think smart city Eco is not all about game stuffs, the project tend to organize a specific goal which include all virtual economical institution, the global market itself, and creating a vast and modernize system that includes their platform, where you can transact their token to use in paying bills and stuffs, The system aims to eliminate any possibility that their users have on losing their money, thats really an advantage for me as I see their project.

Smarty City ICO also have a gaming platform which the players from other countries can inter act and have some incentives from it, also it aims to maximize the potential growth of online market or rather the global economical system, It provides many services for the users of their platform, and thats what makes this project special.
We all know that online market is useful nowadays so it won't be hard for Smart City to gain users all over the world. All they need to do is to advertise their platform well, then for sure it will be a hit.

Just an advice if ever you'll do the advertising thingy.
Just make sure you make it creative, in that way you can encourage investors to invest in your project and encourage users to use your project.
dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:16:11 AM

i visited the official facebook profile of Smart city eco they have added experienced advisors on their team
they are serious to make the team strong to deliver results.

Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:30:20 AM

I like coins that has a particular use in a platform, a coin as a gas/fuel in every transaction controls the network
and the value of such coin normally is in stable or slowly yet gloriously inflatuating.These are the coins that is worth
holding long term.

pritibitisi

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:37:30 AM

What I like about the project is they aim to cater all solutions in one place: gaming,
secure marketplace with shoping centers,exchanges for crypto. Really Smart city for crypto users,A very good concept.
Jrfranco

Activity: 786

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 12:46:26 AM

i visited the official facebook profile of Smart city eco they have added experienced advisors on their team
they are serious to make the team strong to deliver results.

A hardworking team like Smart city eco would definitely accomplish something with the support of the community.
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:00:26 AM

Four concepts on one platform isn't that a hard job for the dev's? What if the system will crash because of knotting of the features of the platform? How can you will assist and cater such kind of problem in the system?, it is possible actually because of system overload and overly using of users in the same time.
I can not really avoid using the platform at the same time and even if I'm crushing the sytem I know I have a smart city eco about that problem, because all of them have a solution.

based on what ive observed, smart city eco wants to develop our online economy by offering solutions to solve the problems we experienced. they want to innovate online shopping experience to be more efficient and more reliable.
You have a point, they want to upgrade the online economy which all of the consumer's can easily buy the products that they want and also they want to be popular among people who love online shopping.
Elexsis

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:16:08 AM

This is an interesting idea and I like to know more but there is just too much reading in this thread. It would be nice to see a summary for Smart City Eco.

How far are they, latest news and what was discussed already in the thread? That is interesting to me if anybody can help I will be grateful.

I think that today there are no borders in coding and new programs developing. The only barrier could be lack of resources.

resources enough if the project has even collected 10-15 bitcoins then this should be enough for it to start. but most importantly it's not the product itself but how will it stand out in this market where such projects are a whole crowd. here it is the most important question at the moment.

It is actually a huge amount of bitcoin if they are going to use it as starting point to fulfill their target. Because it will only succeed if the supporters or investors of this project will become more aggressive to share this more to other whaler or big fish investors. and Besides as I observe to their Ann thread they have already lot of supporters of community who are pursuing it to become successull

I think the investors would be willing to put a huge amount of bitcoin to this project if they basically can decide for themselves that the project is worth something. They have certain qualifications to look out for on a certain project when they invest in it. And I think this project is worth something, so as long as the supporters believe in this project; I'm sure it will go a long way just like Bitcoin.

This Smart City ICO is combining the online economy and gaming into one smart platform, It really amaze me of how this project works providing the needs of an online consumer of his/her online needs. a one of kind platform that will provide services including online games and economical needs.

I agree Smart City ICO  is giving the easiest way for the gamers and consumers to buy their needs, with the help of their platform and services, it is nice to see a project that can help the online community at its good and valuable commodities.

Online gamers and online customers also the global economic system, is the target of this project, they want to achieve the highly statistical platform which can provide the customers the desired product they want to buy, , and given the benefits of waves blockchain that can help the global industry.

Yes by the use of their platform, they can minimize the risk of having an issue in their system, gamers can operate their platform and can get a benefits for it same as the online consumer, I think they have a discount for the loyal users of their platform, this project good for online economic industry which aims the technological advancement of the system itself, It will help the community of global users.
good news is that smart city eco has a smart platform that their system can help online buyers, and there is one more platform in which it supports online games and social media, such as the day Our day is used so that smart city eco is really helpful.
Yes, that's right, but as what I have thought the idea and concept of this project are gathered from observing online economy in which some of them are not popular to the user, but this project wants to have a solution about it and they give an opportunity to people who uses their system.
emulsifryer

Activity: 337

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:32:11 AM

I do not argue that the world is quite developed, but people living in it are more and more dreaming to go to the stone age judging by their actions. the idea is good, but is it necessary ...

You have a point, but let's just wait and see until it happens because we can't actually predict what will happen in the near future. The population right now is getting bigger and the economy right now is not enough to provide what people need. This project is making a solution out of it as of my own opinion.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:48:10 AM

I do not argue that the world is quite developed, but people living in it are more and more dreaming to go to the stone age judging by their actions. the idea is good, but is it necessary ...

You have a point, but let's just wait and see until it happens because we can't actually predict what will happen in the near future. The population right now is getting bigger and the economy right now is not enough to provide what people need. This project is making a solution out of it as of my own opinion.
You have a point, this project has a potential also and the idea that they want to have an opportunity for the online user's. Let's just wait and let them prove what they can provide in our society if it is useful or not.
ConquerGold

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:11:46 AM

People nowadays was inclined about 3-in-1, 5-1, and all in one products. It is good that this Dev's created this concept of many in one project. Marketing and trading is very present on this kind of project actually.
I also think this as a good idea for a project but I also think that it would be difficult to implement it all at the same time so, it is a good decision to release one function at a time.
Anonyms

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:17:52 AM

People nowadays was inclined about 3-in-1, 5-1, and all in one products. It is good that this Dev's created this concept of many in one project. Marketing and trading is very present on this kind of project actually.
I also think this as a good idea for a project but I also think that it would be difficult to implement it all at the same time so, it is a good decision to release one function at a time.
The good thing about it is the convenience that it could bring. Like in 3-in-1 coffee, you don't have to put coffee, then sugar, then creamer, just open the sachet and it's instantly all that you need Cheesy
amir.malik

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:28:57 AM

The good thing about it is the convenience that it could bring. Like in 3-in-1 coffee, you don't have to put coffee, then sugar, then creamer, just open the sachet and it's instantly all that you need Cheesy
I like the comparison with instant coffee, hahaha, well, the main point of the project is to be the place for crypto currency users to work, play, and shop, like most things you do online can be there.
OlympusMons

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:42:19 AM

I like the comparison with instant coffee, hahaha, well, the main point of the project is to be the place for crypto currency users to work, play, and shop, like most things you do online can be there.
I hope the platforms they release would be fast and safe and really prove to have convenience. If ever it does, then it would really be the one place that we could visit for most of our online needs.
Dwey

Activity: 251
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:08:29 AM

Four concepts on one platform isn't that a hard job for the dev's? What if the system will crash because of knotting of the features of the platform? How can you will assist and cater such kind of problem in the system?, it is possible actually because of system overload and overly using of users in the same time.
I can not really avoid using the platform at the same time and even if I'm crushing the sytem I know I have a smart city eco about that problem, because all of them have a solution.

based on what ive observed, smart city eco wants to develop our online economy by offering solutions to solve the problems we experienced. they want to innovate online shopping experience to be more efficient and more reliable.
You have a point, they want to upgrade the online economy which all of the consumer's can easily buy the products that they want and also they want to be popular among people who love online shopping.
smart city eco not only offers online shopping, but also they have online gaming which a gamer can buy his gaming upgrades in their online gaming shop and they have their own online game as well, where you are playing their game and getting benefits while playing
coingrave

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:22:19 AM

I agree, the population now is very huge and continuing on getting wider and wider. and communities dont reach the need of peoples needs, so smart city eco is offering solutions for the problems every people experience in their every day lives. their innovating the use of the online economy making it more easy to access and more efficient to use for the people who are in need of it.
LastRolling

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:33:38 AM

actually, smart city eco is not only developing the online economy, they are also making it a very place. just what you said,''they are making online shopping reliable'' some of the online shops nowadays will just rip you off, but in smart city eco you'll be getting want you wish to have in a very efficient way.
powerglade

Activity: 161

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:47:45 AM

There have been quite a few similar tokens like this though recently, what makes this one different?
smart city eco delivers different features in the use of their tokens. it can be use for online gambling which they have in their platform, it can be used also in buying items from their online shop. and one of the great feature i seen that their platform offers in the online gaming, where you can buy gaming upgrades, playing the games in their platform, and getting benefits from playing it.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:59:03 AM

What games will be played on your Online Gaming feature? I'm interesting about your Online game feature because of it's unique concept of paying up player. I'm pretty curious what game you will be endorsing or be developed coz it will be so special in every gamers that will be playing that game.

is it true an online game that will pay its player? is it stated to be one of there project?
then i want to play it too in case.

if its true these game would boomed in the gaming world for sure, There are lots of player who are hooked on online game for fun and pleasure. But a game that would give you possible profits? I myself who is not a fan of online game would definitely try it too

Same here, I would also love to play online games too if I get some profits from playing these games. It would be an advantage especially kids now are mostly into online games these days.

I have a 6 yr old kid and a 3 yr old kid who has a time of the day to play online games but those which are according to their age kind of game, and I think it is very helpful to them but as long as they are supervised then I dont have a problem with it.

I think smart city Eco is not all about game stuffs, the project tend to organize a specific goal which include all virtual economical institution, the global market itself, and creating a vast and modernize system that includes their platform, where you can transact their token to use in paying bills and stuffs, The system aims to eliminate any possibility that their users have on losing their money, thats really an advantage for me as I see their project.

Smarty City ICO also have a gaming platform which the players from other countries can inter act and have some incentives from it, also it aims to maximize the potential growth of online market or rather the global economical system, It provides many services for the users of their platform, and thats what makes this project special.
We all know that online market is useful nowadays so it won't be hard for Smart City to gain users all over the world. All they need to do is to advertise their platform well, then for sure it will be a hit.

Just an advice if ever you'll do the advertising thingy.
Just make sure you make it creative, in that way you can encourage investors to invest in your project and encourage users to use your project.

Classroom educators continuously develop new techniques to teach “boring” concepts to kids.
Many believe that by changing the traditional modes of teaching into more innovative and creative strategies,
kids learn more and develop the capacity to understand and absorb more complex ideas.
Online games are often full of fun facts that children really just learn because they are having so much fun.
Ashu2024

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:10:30 AM

#proof of authentication
Joined airdrop
Bitcointalk username - ashu2024
Telegram - @milo2022
Twitter id-@AD37699592
Facebook profile link-https://m.facebook.com/bit.up.35
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 197 »
  Print  

Jump to: