Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:28:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 197 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SCE  (Read 60740 times)
elycoinz

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:32:03 AM

Hello everyone!

Sharing with you all a good read (and a good starting point for that investing thoughts) from Invezz titled "Upcoming ICO: Smart City Eco has bold plans for a virtual world."

I'm sure you will find the article useful as an introduction to Smart City Eco.

Here's the link everyone: http://invezz.com/news/crypto/30160-Upcoming-ICO-Smart-City-Eco-has-bold-plans-for-a-virtual-world-

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:05:16 AM

Hello everyone!

Sharing with you all a good read (and a good starting point for that investing thoughts) from Invezz titled "Upcoming ICO: Smart City Eco has bold plans for a virtual world."

Here's the link everyone: http://invezz.com/news/crypto/30160-Upcoming-ICO-Smart-City-Eco-has-bold-plans-for-a-virtual-world-

Digging into the title of the article, i'd say it is really bold of Smart City Eco, building a virtual world ain't that easy.

A virtual world would mean getting all the people, societies and institutions connected, on a global scale where their virtual needs are addressed.

But looking on how they mentioned utilizing existing markets and industries and not simply relying on their own resources, perhaps we can see a good development as their ICO progress.

Hoping to get updated as they tap markets and industries along the way.
jackbit

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:39:36 AM

Hello everyone!

Digging into the title of the article, i'd say it is really bold of Smart City Eco, building a virtual world ain't that easy.

A virtual world would mean getting all the people, societies and institutions connected, on a global scale where their virtual needs are addressed.

But looking on how they mentioned utilizing existing markets and industries and not simply relying on their own sources, perhaps we can see a good development as their ICO progress.

Hoping to get updated as they tap markets and industries along the way.

An absolute truth there elycoinz, creating a virtual world ain't a joke and it's a jungle out there in cyberspace.

But then it is a good thing that we have Smart City Eco for we need brave and ambitious team of people who will lead the community in the complicated world of digital economy and bring about a user friendly interface with many profitable activities.

It might be too early to state, but looking at their promotion materials, i say, them including people as their backing, is a good choice of a move. For sometimes a good business doesn't profit much when they rely on resources alone, but building a community of users and consumers can create a very dynamic effect.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:01:28 AM

It seems there's a lot of intricacies with the series of platforms Smart City Eco is trying to come up with.

Combining networks of markets, industries and people of all class into a single platform seems much of a feat to achieve, and much of an array of options for future investors.

As most ICOs would offer a single service platform which sounds more appealing to conventional investors as dedicated services are much more easier to grow, having a plethora of services under one platform is a good option for adventurous investors who knows that profit can pick up on multiple resources.

And the latter gives Smart City Eco an edge with current investors wanting to put their digital assets not only in one investments but with as many as possible.  Thus, SCE is a sound option to contribute, support and invest in.
ConquerGold

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:01:40 AM

Wow! Just reading the first page, I want to be a citizen of this Smart City Eco!! It's like the portal for everyone who wants to utilize their cryptocurrency in other ways besides trading. This is a great idea with a lot of sectors or industries involved.
Having all those industries, is it a good thing or a bad thing? They will have to develop each of those sections and also in case they have to have separate customer service training for each, or separate teams for each platform, not sure, but with all those sub platforms, the customer service part might get expensive.
Those sub sections? They are already existing all over the internet, they would just have to get inspiration on those already existing platforms and make it their own, so, they just need to get a good dev team.
Inspiration huh? More like new platforms will just have to copy and paste the ideas and change the formatting and lay out and voila! Well, better if it comes from multiple platforms, they can get all the good ideas from them and put it all together.
I believe that's the main point of the project. Crypto users have to go to different platform for each of the activities that this platform is planing to offer. Instead of having multiple platforms, you will just have to visit this one! Smiley
amir.malik

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:16:11 AM

Wow! Just reading the first page, I want to be a citizen of this Smart City Eco!! It's like the portal for everyone who wants to utilize their cryptocurrency in other ways besides trading. This is a great idea with a lot of sectors or industries involved.
Having all those industries, is it a good thing or a bad thing? They will have to develop each of those sections and also in case they have to have separate customer service training for each, or separate teams for each platform, not sure, but with all those sub platforms, the customer service part might get expensive.
Those sub sections? They are already existing all over the internet, they would just have to get inspiration on those already existing platforms and make it their own, so, they just need to get a good dev team.
Inspiration huh? More like new platforms will just have to copy and paste the ideas and change the formatting and lay out and voila! Well, better if it comes from multiple platforms, they can get all the good ideas from them and put it all together.
I believe that's the main point of the project. Crypto users have to go to different platform for each of the activities that this platform is planing to offer. Instead of having multiple platforms, you will just have to visit this one! Smiley
Crypto currency is supposed to be used as currency, so, this is only practical. If they are able to make all those sub platforms work better than existing platforms, I think this project will be a success.
JoshKulot

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:22:47 AM

So on your whitepaper you are using Waves Blockchain, what is the difference of Waves on Ethereum Blockchain?? Is there any special feature that surpasses the ethereum blockchain?? Many company, projects and ICO was using Ethereum Blockchain, how you come up using waves blockchain??
zc696765

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 03:23:55 AM

it is a very good ideafor smart city,i hope do something for it.
JJelly

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:29:34 AM

So on your whitepaper you are using Waves Blockchain, what is the difference of Waves on Ethereum Blockchain?? Is there any special feature that surpasses the ethereum blockchain?? Many company, projects and ICO was using Ethereum Blockchain, how you come up using waves blockchain??
"The Waves infrastructure provides highly functional, yet simple and intuitive tools allowing anyone to create their own tokens on the platform. Both individuals and organizations can tokenize any digital asset without intricate coding knowledge. All that is required to create a token is at least one WAVES token."
-BitcoinExchangeGuide
mushimushi

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:32:39 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2018, 03:46:39 AM by mushimushi

Crypto currency is supposed to be used as currency, so, this is only practical. If they are able to make all those sub platforms work better than existing platforms, I think this project will be a success.
Currencies are also used in trading, namely foreign exchange. So, that is also one practical util of it. Other than basic means of exchange used for commodities, gambling and investments, trade is a practical use of crypto.
ProtonBlast

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:38:34 AM

I read the OP but I'm a little confused by the whole thing. So this is basically a game, or something that game makers can implement?
tokeisou

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:49:37 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2018, 02:44:34 AM by tokeisou

Currencies are also used in trading, namely foreign exchange. So, that is also one practical util of it. Other than basic means of exchange used for commodities, gambling and investments, trade is a practical use of crypto.
The purpose of crypto currency has evolved a lot. Supposed to be anonymous and fast transactions and to be better substitute than fiat, it has become more of a capital source as well as investment.
JoshyKulotski

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:50:17 AM

"The Waves infrastructure provides highly functional, yet simple and intuitive tools allowing anyone to create their own tokens on the platform. Both individuals and organizations can tokenize any digital asset without intricate coding knowledge. All that is required to create a token is at least one WAVES token."
-BitcoinExchangeGuide
Waves vs. Ethereum

-Ethereum was became popularized by the smart contracts, networks for ERC-20 tokens, and provides a framework and platform for building decentralized applications. Almost in used by the ICOs and different projects around the world. Second high valued coin in the market cap.
-Waves a Russian made and based cryptocurrency project. Waves aims to make blockchain making very easy that anyone can create their own cryptocurrencies using a waves token within a short period of time. As long as your cryptocurrency project idea and concept may contain good merit, has interesting appeal and in practical use you can create your own on the Waves platform.
JJelly

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:54:46 AM

-BitcoinExchangeGuide
Waves vs. Ethereum

-Ethereum was became popularized by the smart contracts, networks for ERC-20 tokens, and provides a framework and platform for building decentralized applications. Almost in used by the ICOs and different projects around the world. Second high valued coin in the market cap.
-Waves a Russian made and based cryptocurrency project. Waves aims to make blockchain making very easy that anyone can create their own cryptocurrencies using a waves token within a short period of time. As long as your cryptocurrency project idea and concept may contain good merit, has interesting appeal and in practical use you can create your own on the Waves platform.

Exactly what I'm saying. Great way to encourage people and a group of person to create their own project and cryptocurrency. Maybe one of the asset of this project.
JoshKulot

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:59:13 AM

-BitcoinExchangeGuide
Waves vs. Ethereum

Exactly what I'm saying. Great way to encourage people and a group of person to create their own project and cryptocurrency. Maybe one of the asset of this project.
Also the same, Ethereum Platform used to make ERC-20 based tokens. Whats the difference of their tokens or coins in ethereum tokens and coins??
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:05:11 AM

Hello everyone!

Hello ELYCOINZ thank you for sharing the link..

I  caught my attention on this

"Already with a live pre ICO, the Smart City Eco team, headed by CEO, Slobodan Culum, is asking investors to
 ‘join its vision’ of a decentralized marketplace, offering e-consumers a multitude of facilities from online games, shopping,
gambling and job services to create its own eco-system."

When i read this, I am quite interesting but i have question i thought of about GAMBLING many youth using internet especially I have a child, how can SMART CITY ECO to protect this site that will not be access them?
99redballoons

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:35:00 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2018, 06:13:06 AM by 99redballoons

I do a research about this Smart City Eco project.

How can you say your cold storage offline wallet facility for tokens ensures they are safe from potential hacker and

the decentralized exchange and the lists of your objectives to allows for a multitude of currencies to be used,

including fiat currencies, can you please elaborate us?
AmoreJaz
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:07:17 AM

I do a research about this Smart City Eco project.

How can you say your cold storage offline wallet facility for tokens ensures they are safe from potential hacking and

the decentralized exchange and the lists of your objectives to allows for a multitude of currencies to be used,

including fiat currencies, can you please elaborate us?

also, im hesitant with this project when i first saw it because creating a real smart city is too tedious. entails a lot of effort, money and so on. the feasibility is fine but it would take a lot of big whales to fund this project. and your roi will not be seen for at least couple of years or so

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
jakjak000

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:11:42 AM

'Multi currency wallet that will provide safe storage of tokens and most popular cryptocurrencies
100% safe impossible to hack money controlled by user"

I read this in your WHITE PAPER what assurance you give us that is a 100% safe cause many people experiencing
fraudulent or dis honest people.
peachypie

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:42:05 AM

Hello everyone!

Hello ELYCOINZ thank you for sharing the link..

I  caught my attention on this

"Already with a live pre ICO, the Smart City Eco team, headed by CEO, Slobodan Culum, is asking investors to
 ‘join its vision’ of a decentralized marketplace, offering e-consumers a multitude of facilities from online games, shopping,
gambling and job services to create its own eco-system."

When i read this, I am quite interesting but i have question i thought of about GAMBLING many youth using internet especially I have a child, how can SMART CITY ECO to protect this site that will not be access them?

They say in their white paper gaming needs to be incentivized there is no purpose for playing and just paying for upgrades with no possibility of return of investment...yes..it's true all gambling game has no return of investment you always lose anyone cannot win on any kind of gambling, then what can you be able to help /support us to have a job.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 197 »
  Print  

Jump to: