Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:39:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 197 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SCE  (Read 60740 times)
Jadeite

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:42:44 PM

Thy only thing you do throughout your whole announcement is mention the word smart over and over again. But I am not quite sure whether or not I think that your concept is super smart. What exactly is your value proposition? And please leave out the word smart Cheesy

We have explained several times what we want to create, if u are interested you will find it in material we provided, we wanted to be informative as possible.
We are creating a platform, which is our solution call it as you wish but we belive its smart, which targets several industries and addresses several
problems our idea creator sees in online economy...
Its nothing new, WHATS NEW IS THAT we are making several big areas combining into one
and making solution and one stop shop for all online needs of our clients, and providing
solutions for all problems our idea creator saw in online economy world.
We have provided solution and in our platform solved supply and demand problem
so our economy will be healthy always and as time progreses 
we are several years project but we can not claim and shout security but we tend to provide that
and if u watch our intro video you will see aprox what we want to offer i could of speak one more hour
but nobody watches more then 3 minutes Smiley
We want to solve all problems we saw as users of similar platforms and we have thinked of solution
again as i say we call it smart solution u call it as u wish, we are creating a global online city
which we will upgrade to serve all needs of our online citizens.

If u have extra questions feel free to ask, all the best.

The smart city economy that you are intending to build is actually happening right now. All these blockchain projects will be connected one day and  form a major global network with neutral access conditions. It is essentially a global smart city under construction. What are you going to add to that?

True purpose of Bitcoin was anonymity, lower costs of transactions etc, what do you see delivered from that now nothing... We are building a platform
with purpose and a healthy economy plan, most of projects we take a look into are without purpose,plan and goal, our platform has a market which is targeting
and what is aiming for, and most of the companyes 90% of them dont offer a true solutions and we do not belive in your prediction...
If its happening what that has to do with us, we are making our own product with our signature that will solve some problem as we see them,
its a combination of 2 worlds and 2 ways of doing things old and new, and like most of projects we are repackaging old ways into one smart solution
most of projects arent so inovative they are just old solutions repackaged into blockchain... We belive our platform is unique
because it combines several industries into one platform and brings a huge potencial to the table.

As I see it you try to include almost everything into your project. Will you be building several platforms at the same time and integrate them into an app or website dedicated for Smart City Eco? I'm still going over with the whitepaper and try to understand what you guys has to offer. I will review the whitepaper first before asking more questions.
I also recognize it. This project is not just a single platform but they integrated a lot inside their bucks. Multiple purpose in a single project. The question is, how does smart city eco will assure us that their whitepaper will work in the future? I hope that what they indicated in their whitepaper will be executed as what they showed in their roadmap.
Read it in other comments, the WP is detailed but it doesn't give that much of a security to the reader(s). It means well but it lacks in feasibility. Though I commend the creative and innovative idea. Integrating cryptocurrency to the services in a multi purpose platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smartcityecoio123 (OP)

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:51:16 PM

Thy only thing you do throughout your whole announcement is mention the word smart over and over again. But I am not quite sure whether or not I think that your concept is super smart. What exactly is your value proposition? And please leave out the word smart Cheesy

We have explained several times what we want to create, if u are interested you will find it in material we provided, we wanted to be informative as possible.
We are creating a platform, which is our solution call it as you wish but we belive its smart, which targets several industries and addresses several
Its nothing new, WHATS NEW IS THAT we are making several big areas combining into one
and making solution and one stop shop for all online needs of our clients, and providing
we are several years project but we can not claim and shout security but we tend to provide that
and if u watch our intro video you will see aprox what we want to offer i could of speak one more hour
We want to solve all problems we saw as users of similar platforms and we have thinked of solution
again as i say we call it smart solution u call it as u wish, we are creating a global online city

The smart city economy that you are intending to build is actually happening right now. All these blockchain projects will be connected one day and  form a major global network with neutral access conditions. It is essentially a global smart city under construction. What are you going to add to that?

True purpose of Bitcoin was anonymity, lower costs of transactions etc, what do you see delivered from that now nothing... We are building a platform
with purpose and a healthy economy plan, most of projects we take a look into are without purpose,plan and goal, our platform has a market which is targeting
and what is aiming for, and most of the companyes 90% of them dont offer a true solutions and we do not belive in your prediction...
If its happening what that has to do with us, we are making our own product with our signature that will solve some problem as we see them,
its a combination of 2 worlds and 2 ways of doing things old and new, and like most of projects we are repackaging old ways into one smart solution
most of projects arent so inovative they are just old solutions repackaged into blockchain... We belive our platform is unique
because it combines several industries into one platform and brings a huge potencial to the table.

You don't believe in my prediction? What do you think those blockchain intercommunication protocols are built for? They are like TCP/IP for the blockchain world. And by the way, where in the white paper was it stated that Bitcoin was meant to be anonymous?

I believe that Bitcoin was created with the idea of having a decentralized currency or what we now call crypto currencies, a currency with which no Country can claim a central Authority. As time goes by, people preferred anonymity as the value of crypto currency is very volatile in nature and of course to avoid taxes and similar legal issues and privacy issues. Back to the real topic here. Well, Smart City Eco will have almost everything on their platform. Although we see several companies creating a very good platform for a specialized purpose, what Smart City Eco offers is an all in one package. SCE will need a lot of man power for this project and will take more time to build compared to similar companies who started their ICO with a specialized platform. I hope that aside from the similar concepts of other projects, I wish to see something which will be offered exclusively by Smart City Eco. Looking forward to this project.

Smart City Eco workforce will be divided into several sectors with the respective chief of each deparment
our CEO is the firm believer that if you want something done u need to do it your self and he is involved
in pretty much all the sectors of the project now, company will hire people who are hardworking and driven
and we wont take less from that, we will build our team easily with the right resources we can achieve anything
our setup will be organized so every developer and employee will be dedicated to the project and we will
incentivize them with the part of the company tokens once every next step is achieved!

We want motivated workforce who will feel like they are building something their own and that will make
them give our 101%.
We have lot of workforce here available for hire which is capable of helping us deliver this project
and that will be one of the first issues we will address after the campaign.

We will be heavily involved with the community also after the ICO and they will be familiar
with the progress we have made, brought to them by live videos from the company headquarters.  
smartcityecoio123 (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:53:15 PM

I find it interesting that your project is aiming to build a community wherein it has social network, online shop, job portal, online games sites, and also a digital wallet. These are good but these will take too much of your time to develop. So which one are you planning to build first?

Online shop-online sales
Employment offers-employers listing of jobs
Social network messaging and biography are the first to be develop and
will be functionable with the first released version in Q1 2019.

As we said step by step we will move the mountain do not worry about that.

wallet after that
gambling after wallet
and most time to develop will need for gaming section but it will be
one of the best sections of the platform we will build a huge community around the platorm
and it will attract lot of online users because it will offer possibility to earn from playing the games
and participating in the platform.

Well as I can see with it, it is all in package. I will support your project up to the end of your ico campaign, For sure I had no doubt that this

will succeed up to the last period of time dude, I will share this opportunity to any of my friends all over the world.
Yeah indeed, i think you want to build a city or community from many different people but interested in the same thing... You have such a plenty of plans compare to other platforms, but it seems of all it is in demand right now...  Looking forward to see your plans to be executed very well  and goodluck to all of it...
It's first time to have all this plans or projects in only one platform, and i like the one from online games, you're right because many games existing now are enjoyable but don't have reward or something in return even players are playing very well and paying for their games... For sure many online players will be happy to know this project by smart city...
Many gamers are playing daily without knowing that their time will waste without any return to them. I am also a gamer but when I became a bounty hunter, I stopped playing games because it was just consuming my whole time. It is good if we get some rewards also if we played well so that, we know that we are gaining even we are just playing a game.
Yes i certainly agree wirh you, besides the idea also of playing gamble is just to kill the free time you jad, but with this aside from killinh the time and your boredom, you are actually earning at the same time, so who wouldn't prefer this kind of platform right? This project has the potential to be auccessful also.
Are you a gambler also? Gambling and games kill time of the people. These two hobbies are good to consume our leisure time but if we are not earning into it, its useless. Remember, this are just a temporary desire of our body but we need to do is to work. I hope this simple rewards will help us to make money even in a little thing.
Is gambling really a essential part of this project? The project would still be well off even without the gambling industry in it. It would be great if there are regulations set when gambling in SCE. It'll be bad if this project would affect people negatively.

Our CEO has thought about it and proposed a possible panic button  Cheesy for the users who cant control them
self and that panic button would limit the user from access the gambling section for one month from that date.
Roukawa

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:03:08 PM

I find it interesting that your project is aiming to build a community wherein it has social network, online shop, job portal, online games sites, and also a digital wallet. These are good but these will take too much of your time to develop. So which one are you planning to build first?

Online shop-online sales

wallet after that
gambling after wallet
one of the best sections of the platform we will build a huge community around the platorm
and it will attract lot of online users because it will offer possibility to earn from playing the games

Well as I can see with it, it is all in package. I will support your project up to the end of your ico campaign, For sure I had no doubt that this

will succeed up to the last period of time dude, I will share this opportunity to any of my friends all over the world.
Yeah indeed, i think you want to build a city or community from many different people but interested in the same thing... You have such a plenty of plans compare to other platforms, but it seems of all it is in demand right now...  Looking forward to see your plans to be executed very well  and goodluck to all of it...
Yeah! I thought they will build a new city where there is an advance technology and using of cryptocurrency but what I thought is wrong. By the way, it is just the beginning of the campaign and I am sure many people will also attract in their project because the name of this project is wonderful.
I too at first is a bit confused and i am also wondering what could it be, is it related to cities i guess. But as a matter of fact i am also wrong, because after i have read their platform ot shows that all of my speculations are wrong, i kinda held my hopes up for a bit with that but in end i found something interesting.
If you will just look at the title of Smart City Eco, it is like they will build a new city but if you will make a deeper review to their project and read the whitepaper, we will see how awesome changes they want to bring with us. I like the idea they put on gambling which I want to play with. I want an online poker games which I can use my skills from bluffing and calling the pot. Will smart city choose the games they want to support?

Gambitter

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:06:16 PM

Online shop-online sales

wallet after that
gambling after wallet

It's first time to have all this plans or projects in only one platform, and i like the one from online games, you're right because many games existing now are enjoyable but don't have reward or something in return even players are playing very well and paying for their games... For sure many online players will be happy to know this project by smart city...
Many gamers are playing daily without knowing that their time will waste without any return to them. I am also a gamer but when I became a bounty hunter, I stopped playing games because it was just consuming my whole time. It is good if we get some rewards also if we played well so that, we know that we are gaining even we are just playing a game.
Yes i certainly agree wirh you, besides the idea also of playing gamble is just to kill the free time you jad, but with this aside from killinh the time and your boredom, you are actually earning at the same time, so who wouldn't prefer this kind of platform right? This project has the potential to be auccessful also.
Are you a gambler also? Gambling and games kill time of the people. These two hobbies are good to consume our leisure time but if we are not earning into it, its useless. Remember, this are just a temporary desire of our body but we need to do is to work. I hope this simple rewards will help us to make money even in a little thing.
Is gambling really a essential part of this project? The project would still be well off even without the gambling industry in it. It would be great if there are regulations set when gambling in SCE. It'll be bad if this project would affect people negatively.

Our CEO has thought about it and proposed a possible panic button  Cheesy for the users who cant control them
self and that panic button would limit the user from access the gambling section for one month from that date.
Wow it seems to be more reassuring if that's the case. Nice proposition and idea, hopefully it will be implemented too. Well as gamblers usually say, they will just kill sometime or to kill their boredom, but in the end, it becomes an addiction that is why it is very reassuring to have it and could probably prevent the players from addiction.
reme.auditor

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:25:52 PM

You don't believe in my prediction? What do you think those blockchain intercommunication protocols are built for? They are like TCP/IP for the blockchain world. And by the way, where in the white paper was it stated that Bitcoin was meant to be anonymous?

I believe that Bitcoin was created with the idea of having a decentralized currency or what we now call crypto currencies, a currency with which no Country can claim a central Authority. As time goes by, people preferred anonymity as the value of crypto currency is very volatile in nature and of course to avoid taxes and similar legal issues and privacy issues. Back to the real topic here. Well, Smart City Eco will have almost everything on their platform. Although we see several companies creating a very good platform for a specialized purpose, what Smart City Eco offers is an all in one package. SCE will need a lot of man power for this project and will take more time to build compared to similar companies who started their ICO with a specialized platform. I hope that aside from the similar concepts of other projects, I wish to see something which will be offered exclusively by Smart City Eco. Looking forward to this project.

Smart City Eco workforce will be divided into several sectors with the respective chief of each deparment
our CEO is the firm believer that if you want something done u need to do it your self and he is involved
in pretty much all the sectors of the project now, company will hire people who are hardworking and driven
and we wont take less from that, we will build our team easily with the right resources we can achieve anything
our setup will be organized so every developer and employee will be dedicated to the project and we will
incentivize them with the part of the company tokens once every next step is achieved!

We want motivated workforce who will feel like they are building something their own and that will make
them give our 101%.
We have lot of workforce here available for hire which is capable of helping us deliver this project

We will be heavily involved with the community also after the ICO and they will be familiar
with the progress we have made, brought to them by live videos from the company headquarters.  

Well good luck with this project. It is really a very big endeavor since you almost put everything in the project. From jobsite platform, to gaming platform, to online shop a crypto wallet and many more. I also want to see something that only Smart City can offer.
Gambitter

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:37:36 PM

them give our 101%.

Well good luck with this project. It is really a very big endeavor since you almost put everything in the project. From jobsite platform, to gaming platform, to online shop a crypto wallet and many more. I also want to see something that only Smart City can offer.
Yes whatever as it is we will just have to see it. I know this is not the only thing their team can offer, and besides i know that this is not the only thing they are capable of doing. There will be several improvements and developments to happen and that was i am wanting to see.
alpha001

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:57:57 PM

Wow! Just reading the first page, I want to be a citizen of this Smart City Eco!! It's like the portal for everyone who wants to utilize their cryptocurrency in other ways besides trading. This is a great idea with a lot of sectors or industries involved.
Having all those industries, is it a good thing or a bad thing? They will have to develop each of those sections and also in case they have to have separate customer service training for each, or separate teams for each platform, not sure, but with all those sub platforms, the customer service part might get expensive.

Of course its a good thing, we are building a quality and smart platform thru steps
and we want to provide people a quality marketplace helped with blockchain
technology and made much more easy to build with.

The idea is great but too complicated for me to really understand. I tried watching your video as well and I think you are also finding it hard to express. Anyway among those you listed as the services available with Smart City, which one is your cream of the crop or your top most priority?
smartcityecoio123 (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:15:28 PM

Sure enough this project will take longer. If you will check the road map, from the creation of the organization up to the release of the beta version of this project it will take 2 years and 3 months. I believe that it is highly recommended if they could build the project step by step and release it as early as possible. This will make sure that the investors will be encouraged to put their money or crypto currency rather, with Smart City Eco. There are a lot of good stuff with this project and it will be sad to see if this project does not receive much support from investors. I hope you can take the idea for consideration as well.

We will release the platform much sooner if u take closer look but it will grow to its full potential after that time 2 years with fully developed functions.
jlaw007

Activity: 210
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:16:59 PM

Sure enough this project will take longer. If you will check the road map, from the creation of the organization up to the release of the beta version of this project it will take 2 years and 3 months. I believe that it is highly recommended if they could build the project step by step and release it as early as possible. This will make sure that the investors will be encouraged to put their money or crypto currency rather, with Smart City Eco. There are a lot of good stuff with this project and it will be sad to see if this project does not receive much support from investors. I hope you can take the idea for consideration as well.
It really is hard and sad to see that this hasn't recieved that much attention by the investors, but hopefully in the future this will be seen as one of the most anticipated projects. As what the roadmap says, it really takes long process before it will be fully utilize and stabilized, although it takes too long i am pretty sure it is to ensure a good quality of service they offer.

You can't blame the investors. Anyway it is in the early stage of marketing and promotion for its ICO. I'm sure there are those people who want to experience everything that Smart City Eco has to offer.
smartcityecoio123 (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:18:40 PM

Wow! Just reading the first page, I want to be a citizen of this Smart City Eco!! It's like the portal for everyone who wants to utilize their cryptocurrency in other ways besides trading. This is a great idea with a lot of sectors or industries involved.
Having all those industries, is it a good thing or a bad thing? They will have to develop each of those sections and also in case they have to have separate customer service training for each, or separate teams for each platform, not sure, but with all those sub platforms, the customer service part might get expensive.

Of course its a good thing, we are building a quality and smart platform thru steps
and we want to provide people a quality marketplace helped with blockchain
technology and made much more easy to build with.

The idea is great but too complicated for me to really understand. I tried watching your video as well and I think you are also finding it hard to express. Anyway among those you listed as the services available with Smart City, which one is your cream of the crop or your top most priority?

We are making new videos as we speak to try to address the video presentation issue
top earner and industry will definitely be gaming which will take most time to develop
but it will be worth it, that is the core of the platform but rest of the industries are here to solve
all of the problems we face today in crypto market.
chess888

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:39:19 PM

Smart City Eco is targeting all mayor global economy industries, we want to provide smart solutions based on blockchain technology and target most lucrative. Tapping into global markets and multi-trillion dollars industry.

Our platform will be solution for all mayor players in global online economy: Online-Shopping and E-Commerce worldwide is worth trillions of dollars, online gaming and gambling industry is a billions of dollars industry, online gaming which has unlimited potential, implemented in one online smart platform can bring a smart economy progress and development of new technology on top of it. On top of that add economy into the equation and you will create utopia for online consumers, with limited number of tokens, that can not be printed anymore on top of it and by number of tokens decreasing by burning the part of extra tokens,we have created solution for few of the worlds most prominent problems that is money, poverty, inequality in society.

In Smart City Eco we want to focus not at providing one solution, we tend to provide solution for all current problems seen by our team, we want to provide a one place where u will be able to get all what u need and pay with one token, which will be accepted by all sellers in our virtual economy world:

•   Social network that will connect users of the platform, help them communicate and provide biography for possible employment.
   •   Online gambling casino with rich choice of games roulette wheel, texas holdem, blackjack and slots where you can play with your SCE tokens.
   •   Employment networking find job on our competitive market and get paid in sce tokens, providing outsourcing work for other icos and partners.
   •   Online gaming, games incentivized by possible profits, payments for upgrades in sce tokens with possibility for profit thru our virtual economy and war games.
   •   Online sales platform which will enable users to purchase goods with sce tokens and get them delivered to home address.
   •   Wallet that will provide security of the funds for users completely controlled by them, multiple currency 100% safe storage impossible to hack.

This are the main focus of Smart City Eco. I would like to focus on their wallet. What makes it unique with the existing wallets? I actually saw a new project which also offers its own wallet. It will be great to know why we will choose waves over other wallets.
smartcityecoio123 (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:51:40 PM

The thing is if they can fulfill all of the things they said on their whitepaper. They are trying to build a community based platform where everything will be merged as one. I know its a good Idea but how can they do it? And it will take too long to be done too. But let's see what happens.

You are right. It looks like a jack of all trades.  You can use the phrase,  “We have it all, for you”. It will be great if you have solid and good plans to every concept.  I hope you will offer something different to every concept that is included in your project.

Online smart city that serves all the needs of its clients.
smartcityecoio123 (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:54:35 PM

Smart City Eco is targeting all mayor global economy industries, we want to provide smart solutions based on blockchain technology and target most lucrative. Tapping into global markets and multi-trillion dollars industry.

Our platform will be solution for all mayor players in global online economy: Online-Shopping and E-Commerce worldwide is worth trillions of dollars, online gaming and gambling industry is a billions of dollars industry, online gaming which has unlimited potential, implemented in one online smart platform can bring a smart economy progress and development of new technology on top of it. On top of that add economy into the equation and you will create utopia for online consumers, with limited number of tokens, that can not be printed anymore on top of it and by number of tokens decreasing by burning the part of extra tokens,we have created solution for few of the worlds most prominent problems that is money, poverty, inequality in society.

In Smart City Eco we want to focus not at providing one solution, we tend to provide solution for all current problems seen by our team, we want to provide a one place where u will be able to get all what u need and pay with one token, which will be accepted by all sellers in our virtual economy world:

•   Social network that will connect users of the platform, help them communicate and provide biography for possible employment.
   •   Online gambling casino with rich choice of games roulette wheel, texas holdem, blackjack and slots where you can play with your SCE tokens.
   •   Employment networking find job on our competitive market and get paid in sce tokens, providing outsourcing work for other icos and partners.
   •   Online gaming, games incentivized by possible profits, payments for upgrades in sce tokens with possibility for profit thru our virtual economy and war games.
   •   Online sales platform which will enable users to purchase goods with sce tokens and get them delivered to home address.
   •   Wallet that will provide security of the funds for users completely controlled by them, multiple currency 100% safe storage impossible to hack.

Short and simple, because its all in one with all the features already delivered which other blockchains are striving to achieve
fast transactions
low costs of transactions
security in your hands
deposits in fiat
built in exchange where u can trade and keep money safely!

This are the main focus of Smart City Eco. I would like to focus on their wallet. What makes it unique with the existing wallets? I actually saw a new project which also offers its own wallet. It will be great to know why we will choose waves over other wallets.
smartcityecoio123 (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:19:13 PM

the future

Thanks we appreciate your support.
AnnDerSon

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:22:19 PM

The thing is if they can fulfill all of the things they said on their whitepaper. They are trying to build a community based platform where everything will be merged as one. I know its a good Idea but how can they do it? And it will take too long to be done too. But let's see what happens.

You are right. It looks like a jack of all trades.  You can use the phrase,  “We have it all, for you”. It will be great if you have solid and good plans to every concept.  I hope you will offer something different to every concept that is included in your project.

Online smart city that serves all the needs of its clients.

What can I say! This is really amazing! With all the projects here, this project is the only one dares to "HAVE IT ALL". I think this is a big dream of the Smart City Eco Team which I think not far from possible. With the help of qualified experts, this will really put into reality. I am looking forward to the success of this project!
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:32:55 PM

SCE or the Smart City Eco is created to solve our problem in the online economy, in short,
this is the solution to those victim of the scammed in online business. Because this project wants to implement a shopping center that you can purchase a good product and this project  provides what you need.
eXEMpted

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:47:11 PM

As I see it you try to include almost everything into your project. Will you be building several platforms at the same time and integrate them into an app or website dedicated for Smart City Eco? I'm still going over with the whitepaper and try to understand what you guys has to offer. I will review the whitepaper first before asking more questions.
I also recognize it. This project is not just a single platform but they integrated a lot inside their bucks. Multiple purpose in a single project. The question is, how does smart city eco will assure us that their whitepaper will work in the future? I hope that what they indicated in their whitepaper will be executed as what they showed in their roadmap.

I think this is a matter of proper planning and timing. Smart City Eco is a definitely a huge project but being huge is not a hindrance to fulfilling a dream. Disneyland was also a big dream and the people were also doubted that it will come true. But now there it is, and Disneyland was already built by Walt Disney. A vision is now a reality.

I commend the whole Smart City Eco team for this dream to have one place where all crypto transactions may seem to occur.
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:00:27 PM

Smart City Eco promotes a platform that will help us to solve our problem in online economy and this will help in our daily bases,
and this platform will target online gamer and online consumer which will provide them a one stop shop for all his online needs and interest.
GhostBooster

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:27:44 PM

Oppppsss! New project  Shocked. I can see that most of the projects rising up nowadays are similar. Almost everyone wants to have an online market, hiring platform, job advertising platform. What is the unique feature of this project that other do not have?

What is the unique feature? That is a simple question. My Answer is the "Smart City Eco have it all". One platform with multiple platforms of different services offered. This is huge I think but I am looking forward to it because we all know that people are fond of going to a place which has all the services they need. It will save time and effort on searching different platforms. Smart City Eco really is a solution for the online economy if the project succeed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 197 »
  Print  

Jump to: