Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:14:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SCE  (Read 60737 times)
reme.auditor

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:02:03 PM

This is fantastic! imagine you can gain while playing an online game. Plus the user can communicate to using their online community, maybe it can be a forum like too or just a social media like applications.

Yeah! This is only the first online gaming that I encountered which give a reward for the players. There are also online chat? Hm. That's great! We will able to know what our the updates as well as the best strategy to be used for us to become more powerful in a game.

It seems like their sale will end? Any plan devs?

They were actually building environment on this.
They allow every person on the project to communicate that’s why it looks like social media app. In other side, I like the earning system of this project. It really helps a player to motivate and play the game.

The emerging world of Esports and other gaming community or streamers will surely help the SCE gaming platform if they can partner some of the team or league promoter of its industry. Plus if they can also give the platform users a friendly competitions or tournament league on the games on it.
Great idea dude. Why not? To make their platform more trendy, unique, creatice and catchy. What you’ve just mentioned will create interests on the side of the players and can catch more players because of that.
That is a nice idea but it isn't new anymore. There are existing leagues or tournament in online agmes although it is underground.maybe there are high bets that is why some do.it underground and mind you i.mean high bets. Oh. You have mentioned friendly competition, well that factor is not new.either, as afr as i know.
I hope that Smart City Eco can make their activities legally or appropriately as much as possible. Underground stuff are not new,
yes that much is true. But I think it's much more better if SCE will be able to attract customers and entertain them as wholesome
as possible.

I'd bet on it smart city will put their name in danger, all will be legal and honest... For sure they don't want to jeopardize everyone in this project also all they'd plan and their future user, everythings will be fine for smart city trust them...

In my humble opinion, they wont do anything to harm their future platform users and investor just because of some petty cash. Any shady transactions and wrong doings will be easily detected by sec and other government agency so I think they wont do this kind of activities.

That why I come up on this trend and wait what game they will be offering and may be giving on us.
Definitely they will give powerful games that was very difficult to level up and rank on. I’m excited on this, my expectation is going up now than before.
I think so, because earning token is not easy on this thread, i think its also hard to earn token even in a games or gambling. We are all excited on the release of the games of this project, i want it to play and i will refer it to my friend too.

Do you have any update guys on the status of Smart City Eco's ICO? I hope they are able to hit their target soft cap and hard cap for the project. It is really something to look forward too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alpha001

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:14:17 PM

This is fantastic! imagine you can gain while playing an online game. Plus the user can communicate to using their online community, maybe it can be a forum like too or just a social media like applications.

Yeah! This is only the first online gaming that I encountered which give a reward for the players. There are also online chat? Hm. That's great! We will able to know what our the updates as well as the best strategy to be used for us to become more powerful in a game.

It seems like their sale will end? Any plan devs?

They were actually building environment on this.
They allow every person on the project to communicate that’s why it looks like social media app. In other side, I like the earning system of this project. It really helps a player to motivate and play the game.

The emerging world of Esports and other gaming community or streamers will surely help the SCE gaming platform if they can partner some of the team or league promoter of its industry. Plus if they can also give the platform users a friendly competitions or tournament league on the games on it.
Great idea dude. Why not? To make their platform more trendy, unique, creatice and catchy. What you’ve just mentioned will create interests on the side of the players and can catch more players because of that.
That is a nice idea but it isn't new anymore. There are existing leagues or tournament in online agmes although it is underground.maybe there are high bets that is why some do.it underground and mind you i.mean high bets. Oh. You have mentioned friendly competition, well that factor is not new.either, as afr as i know.
I hope that Smart City Eco can make their activities legally or appropriately as much as possible. Underground stuff are not new,
yes that much is true. But I think it's much more better if SCE will be able to attract customers and entertain them as wholesome
as possible.

I'd bet on it smart city will put their name in danger, all will be legal and honest... For sure they don't want to jeopardize everyone in this project also all they'd plan and their future user, everythings will be fine for smart city trust them...

In my humble opinion, they wont do anything to harm their future platform users and investor just because of some petty cash. Any shady transactions and wrong doings will be easily detected by sec and other government agency so I think they wont do this kind of activities.

That why I come up on this trend and wait what game they will be offering and may be giving on us.
Definitely they will give powerful games that was very difficult to level up and rank on. I’m excited on this, my expectation is going up now than before.
I think so, because earning token is not easy on this thread, i think its also hard to earn token even in a games or gambling. We are all excited on the release of the games of this project, i want it to play and i will refer it to my friend too.

Do you have any update guys on the status of Smart City Eco's ICO? I hope they are able to hit their target soft cap and hard cap for the project. It is really something to look forward too.

I am quite sure that they are able to receive the support they need to start this project. Such a wonderful project. Combining all the essential in the online industry, investors will benefit from this project in the future.
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 03:15:50 PM

Traded via waves DEX inside the waves waves. if anyone wants to use it you need to download it or use it online from https://wavesplatform.com/

also a video on how to use it Smart City Eco
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3xld59Ekns Explanation how to download and trade Smart City Eco tokens and any other tokens on wavesDEX...
jlaw007

Activity: 210
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:28:27 PM

Traded via waves DEX inside the waves waves. if anyone wants to use it you need to download it or use it online from https://wavesplatform.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3xld59Ekns Explanation how to download and trade Smart City Eco tokens and any other tokens on wavesDEX...

Thank you for sharing. I know many users are still confused like myself. It is a great help for us to see how it is done. What will be the advantage of Waves Wallet compared to other existing wallets?
chess888

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:34:47 PM

Thank you for sharing. I know many users are still confused like myself. It is a great help for us to see how it is done. What will be the advantage of Waves Wallet compared to other existing wallets?

Would you believe that I originally thought that this project is a scam. Why? Because at first I think it was very unrealistic. Its like biting a piece of cake that is bigger than what you can eat. As I progressed in reading the post here and reading the whitepaper, I realize that my initial reaction and flow of thought is wrong. Smart City Eco can become a reality. The two year development period is enough for the developers to create at least a beta version of the project. I do hope that more and more people will read the materials from Smart City Eco. I do believe that the CEO and the developer is open for comments and suggestions.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:39:12 PM

Hey there!

Thanks for sharing those video links. It is really nice to see how interactive this thread is in supporting a project that aims to provide a profitable leverage for its users.

And it is really good to see how waves dex can be useful in utilizing the Smart City Eco Token.  Keep the great work.
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:09:08 PM

They have one of the good idea to come up with the gaming sector or gaming platform they will have on their project. Because of the rise of the new era of esports and its popularity among kids, teens and even adults this can help them more knowned over the internet.

Popularity of e-sport on the internet was a big hit specially on the teen agers and gamers nowadays.
And if the rumor or if it is possible true that the Online Gaming concept of this project will be paying of players it would be a bang on the gaming industry.
Giratina

Merit: 2

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:53:46 PM

Im really amazed on how smart city eco compact such amazing ideas in one platform.
smart city eco is really a game changer for our economy,very convinient platform.
im sure many investors will like the concept smart city eco has, smart city eco is truly an innovating platform.

Yes, truely the developers are very creative the way they think the platform of the smart city eco, it is a nice platform indeed,
because it is made up of many concept that become one platform. And I agree with you that this platform surely will like the investors.

I have to agree with you guys too.  A lot of investors will be interested because, there will be a wide range of market because of the different industries that are being established in this Smart City Eco project.  The variety will surely attract  a lot of customers- the crypto users to be specific.
You are not force to agree. It is natural for this kind of project to have many investors specially, the huge investors. But I am hoping that the tokens will divide into different people because it is not good if there are only few holders. They will just monopolize the market and manipulate the price of SCE token.
Your right about that, because the project need to be accepted globally so that they will success then, and about the SCE token, its good and better if many investors will invest on it and so that there are many people will be benefits from the project that they being implement.
I hope also that even small investors like us will not let this kind of opportunity to pass. If this project will just hold by several people, they can control its price. It is good if there are many investors that will hold SCE tokens and it is better if SCE will become a sold out ICO. Did you believe that they will reach the moon? Because I don't expect that they will reach the moon because they will surpass it. My expectation is really high in SCE.
So it's better to support this project to succeed as what your expectation, this not impossible though they are many people look this project as a demanding one but who cares... Good project comes with many great sections like smart city, and after their ICO they will prove to all that they're not make a mistake to put many project in one platform...
Yes i like to see that smart city vindicate to its plans and projects, and we'll stand among all the haters... One by one they will have their success and after that everything is follow...

There has also been an emergence of online retailers that function autonomously through their own website.
I must say SCE has a nice concept they can sell, produce and ship from pretty much anywhere and have more access.

Compacting ideas in one project was very difficult specially if is multi-functional.
SmartCityEco Team and Developers probably put so much of time and effort to build this project for our own sake. I’m so proud of you guys your effort and time is well appreciated here.
I agree with you that is is not easy to have a multi-platform in one but they have a great hardworking team that can accomplish this project in no time. We all know and saw the progress they are making and they there is still more to do but I believe they will make it.
Hey, hey,hey guys....it is because people behind Smart City Eco have SMART minds. Should i say more? We shouldn't be surprise anymore. I just really hope their smartness will be used to help people and not to scam people.
Lol!  Cheesy Grin
I agree with you 1kreasons. They are not just after profit but they are also after the benefits of their users. Not selfish team. I like their concept. Not they will be accepting for free early investors that will register in the platform and aside from that they will also be providing jobs in their job hiring platform which is really needed.
You know what lionheart? All I can say is, the idea and the concept they have with this project is very ideal. I can say that they’ve just thought about what we really need. We need jobs, they provided, need amusements, they have, we need to shop, they also have. What else do we need?
They have been telling it from the very beginning, that they are offering solutions to the problems of online economy.  Smart City Eco is really getting ready to hit the cryptocurrency world to its highest level with different business to get involved using your crypto, just just great and hype and i love it.
Yea giga19. Its like creating a world of cryptocurrencies where every move and everything you need and do will need the use of cryptocurrency instead of fiat. It will be like creating a community wherein everything you need is provided through the use of your crypto. Really great yea.

Compacting project is like compressing a whole bunch of fruits in a basket, meaning if it is full of concept all of the people around the project will surely profit in many ways.
That’s the good thing of multi-purpose projects both of the creator rather developers and users will profit.
Slava_Osipov

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:58:51 PM

It's nice to see that the topic is unlocked. I think it's time for me to support this project, because I really like their concept, it's like a million. I hope this will be successful.
globus_mipa

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:08:40 PM

If Smart City Eco is targeting large global industries where its office will be based?
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:18:41 PM

Im really amazed on how smart city eco compact such amazing ideas in one platform.
smart city eco is really a game changer for our economy,very convinient platform.
im sure many investors will like the concept smart city eco has, smart city eco is truly an innovating platform.

Yes, truely the developers are very creative the way they think the platform of the smart city eco, it is a nice platform indeed,
because it is made up of many concept that become one platform. And I agree with you that this platform surely will like the investors.

I have to agree with you guys too.  A lot of investors will be interested because, there will be a wide range of market because of the different industries that are being established in this Smart City Eco project.  The variety will surely attract  a lot of customers- the crypto users to be specific.
You are not force to agree. It is natural for this kind of project to have many investors specially, the huge investors. But I am hoping that the tokens will divide into different people because it is not good if there are only few holders. They will just monopolize the market and manipulate the price of SCE token.
Your right about that, because the project need to be accepted globally so that they will success then, and about the SCE token, its good and better if many investors will invest on it and so that there are many people will be benefits from the project that they being implement.
I hope also that even small investors like us will not let this kind of opportunity to pass. If this project will just hold by several people, they can control its price. It is good if there are many investors that will hold SCE tokens and it is better if SCE will become a sold out ICO. Did you believe that they will reach the moon? Because I don't expect that they will reach the moon because they will surpass it. My expectation is really high in SCE.
So it's better to support this project to succeed as what your expectation, this not impossible though they are many people look this project as a demanding one but who cares... Good project comes with many great sections like smart city, and after their ICO they will prove to all that they're not make a mistake to put many project in one platform...
Yes i like to see that smart city vindicate to its plans and projects, and we'll stand among all the haters... One by one they will have their success and after that everything is follow...

There has also been an emergence of online retailers that function autonomously through their own website.
I must say SCE has a nice concept they can sell, produce and ship from pretty much anywhere and have more access.

Compacting ideas in one project was very difficult specially if is multi-functional.
SmartCityEco Team and Developers probably put so much of time and effort to build this project for our own sake. I’m so proud of you guys your effort and time is well appreciated here.
I agree with you that is is not easy to have a multi-platform in one but they have a great hardworking team that can accomplish this project in no time. We all know and saw the progress they are making and they there is still more to do but I believe they will make it.
Hey, hey,hey guys....it is because people behind Smart City Eco have SMART minds. Should i say more? We shouldn't be surprise anymore. I just really hope their smartness will be used to help people and not to scam people.
Lol!  Cheesy Grin
I agree with you 1kreasons. They are not just after profit but they are also after the benefits of their users. Not selfish team. I like their concept. Not they will be accepting for free early investors that will register in the platform and aside from that they will also be providing jobs in their job hiring platform which is really needed.
You know what lionheart? All I can say is, the idea and the concept they have with this project is very ideal. I can say that they’ve just thought about what we really need. We need jobs, they provided, need amusements, they have, we need to shop, they also have. What else do we need?
They have been telling it from the very beginning, that they are offering solutions to the problems of online economy.  Smart City Eco is really getting ready to hit the cryptocurrency world to its highest level with different business to get involved using your crypto, just just great and hype and i love it.
Yea giga19. Its like creating a world of cryptocurrencies where every move and everything you need and do will need the use of cryptocurrency instead of fiat. It will be like creating a community wherein everything you need is provided through the use of your crypto. Really great yea.

Compacting project is like compressing a whole bunch of fruits in a basket, meaning if it is full of concept all of the people around the project will surely profit in many ways.
That’s the good thing of multi-purpose projects both of the creator rather developers and users will profit.
I agree with you. I guess it is something to do with multiple products. In business, don't stick to one product because people usually want to try other things. It is like going to a mall, we usually go to the biggest mall than to a small mall so we can have a lot of things to do in that mall. Same with Smart City Eco, they offer different products and services to make the platform more interesting and useful as well.
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:36:56 PM

I am now thinking on how they will manage all of the four feature of this project. One feature is very difficult to manage though and this Team and Developers used to create four features in one project. Probably they applying great effort and time on this project. Hope you guys may manage this project so well like you used to say on your whitepaper.
I'm thinking that, even smart city eco have four features project on this platform it will manage well, because it would really plan carefully before it will do the project,all you need to do is trust to the team of sce.

As we know the project is a complex combinations of different sector and kts possible that it wont click immediately but I hope that they will succeed. All of the features and platform will be put one by one and develop all we can do is wait until they finally announced that the platform is fully running.

That’s why I’m well interested on how the SmartCityEco Team of Developers will run this kind of project that compacted more than one feature on a single project. This Team probably having a hard time on development and building of this project.
It is only a.matter of delegation. Surely, each project has a different team to handle each of the project.  And besides, Smart Cityis like a dark horse. I have never expected that they will.start that soon, because from the beginning, they have a lot of critics.
You know what? I admire the team in this area. They were not discouraged by those criticisms they got from the beginning but they strived all the more. They changed their white paper, changed their video and the presentation as well. Only means they are more than serious and eager to continue a good indication that the project is legit.

micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:09:12 PM

I am now thinking on how they will manage all of the four feature of this project. One feature is very difficult to manage though and this Team and Developers used to create four features in one project. Probably they applying great effort and time on this project. Hope you guys may manage this project so well like you used to say on your whitepaper.
I'm thinking that, even smart city eco have four features project on this platform it will manage well, because it would really plan carefully before it will do the project,all you need to do is trust to the team of sce.

As we know the project is a complex combinations of different sector and kts possible that it wont click immediately but I hope that they will succeed. All of the features and platform will be put one by one and develop all we can do is wait until they finally announced that the platform is fully running.

That’s why I’m well interested on how the SmartCityEco Team of Developers will run this kind of project that compacted more than one feature on a single project. This Team probably having a hard time on development and building of this project.
It is only a.matter of delegation. Surely, each project has a different team to handle each of the project.  And besides, Smart Cityis like a dark horse. I have never expected that they will.start that soon, because from the beginning, they have a lot of critics.
You know what? I admire the team in this area. They were not discouraged by those criticisms they got from the beginning but they strived all the more. They changed their white paper, changed their video and the presentation as well. Only means they are more than serious and eager to continue a good indication that the project is legit.
Correct!  They have this positive attitude and they are really focus on their goal.  This have to be an example or.inspiration not just to businesses or projects in cryptocurrency but as individual as well..Never say die. I am relly amazed with you guys, Smary City Eco, a long way to go but you are in the right tract.
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:29:51 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2018, 09:01:43 PM by giga19

It is only a.matter of delegation. Surely, each project has a different team to handle each of the project.  And besides, Smart Cityis like a dark horse. I have never expected that they will.start that soon, because from the beginning, they have a lot of critics.
Correct!  They have this positive attitude and they are really focus on their goal.  This have to be an example or.inspiration not just to businesses or projects in cryptocurrency but as individual as well..Never say die. I am relly amazed with you guys, Smary City Eco, a long way to go but you are in the right tract.
Indeed, they are in the right track.  Such project is worth, following. I will be by all means try Smart City Eco, it is an opportunity to spend my token,
Vladrak

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:36:25 PM

I like the project of Smart City Eco, because it provides work for those people who are looking for work, this project offers employment in online employment in a competitive market, and you are paid SCE tokens.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:45:33 PM

Why do we need to hold SCE token? Because it will become valuable than what we should thought! This is a great project with lots of features sorrounded. They will become a new wave platform project and future of online industry. Therefore, we should hold it.
SCE token is a gem. It will become a precious gem in the future. If we just hold it through our waves wallet. They have already released tokens to the bounty hunters and I am hoping that they will not dump the price. Soon as this project will become valuable using exchange, token holders will become happy.
If they have seen the potential of this project which it will become more popular with the users I think this SCE token soon it will be listed into bigger exchanges.
Yeah and as of now they already in the main exchange like dex... Wait a little longer you'll see this will make a big turn around, and all of the holder of this token will have a great earnings...
joeljames23

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:55:27 PM

The smart city ecosystem is huge, the coin project technology is good, and there is a lot of prospects for development, the project team needs to increase the market publicity.
You are right! This is a huge project and as a wise investor, SCE PROJECT must not be eliminated to our preferences. They can make their promises and I believe that the CEO is genuine with his thought and objectives in SCE.
Do you know guys if how much the value of each smart city eco token? With all of the features of this project and have all the plans that will solve the problem on online industry is not impossible to become a high value tokens right?
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:04:17 AM

Your right about that, and since that this project did all their best, we can see and wait what thy can also add to their project after they see the immediate acceptance of many people about their online economics that really good for those who always online and can't control themselves on it.

Exactly that is what smart city eco wants to deliver on us, they are still developing their phase so we better wait as well as support them in their journey, after all it is a good project for everyone in this industry.
We all want a very efficient and reliable project, which it helps us to make things to become easier and better supervision with the system of Smart City Eco.

Yes, the project must have a good statistical view in every step they take, and I guess the team behind smart city eco is aware of that , they have some plans in the future I guess as I can see their project growing and developing fast.
I like this project because they are making progress and the development of their system are fast and has a good statistical view in every step they have made as what you have said.
Elexsis

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:32:39 AM

The smart city ecosystem is huge, the coin project technology is good, and there is a lot of prospects for development, the project team needs to increase the market publicity.
I agree with you about your statement regarding about their vision in their project, but I think they have already idea on how to increase their market publicity because they also have spend a lot of their time and efforts to make this project successful.
rgmp7

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:10:38 AM

I agree with you about your statement regarding about their vision in their project, but I think they have already idea on how to increase their market publicity because they also have spend a lot of their time and efforts to make this project successful.

I wonder the SCE tokens , holding it for a while when we are waiting for the development of the project is also a good sign, because as you can see the project itself, it has a good platform for everyone and have a better understanding on the global economical online market that will surely be hit in the future.
Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 »
  Print  

Jump to: