Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:15:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you day trade or prefer a long term hold?  (Read 4224 times)
ooeygooeygold

Activity: 465
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:49:50 PM

I prefer to hold a long term investing because it can be more profitable but it always depend on the strategy in picking good trades. In daily trading, you must have a good experience and should regularly do the task but if the market is stable then it is good to invest daily.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DariaBriklaiz

Activity: 254

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:52:56 PM

Holding is more profitable than trading. Speculations can give small money, when usefull technology can provide a million dollars for you
TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:57:03 PM

If you were beginner in the world of cryptocurrenc, well I think you should need to get experience. And then think about the trade. Now you can buy coins, which choose yourself, which have good prospects. And I agree with the previous opinion that daily trading is not for everyone. Many even with experience do not want to be traders every day. It is quite difficult and time-consuming. So some of them want to trade and some of them want to hold. We cant determined what everyone wants because we have a different knowledge of this.
benteng

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:17:46 AM

It depends on traders or investors. For long term trade, investors usually try to wait for the lowest price within several recent months to buy and hold. They hope big profit. In the meantime, short term traders will trade and expect small profit. They will choose day or weekly trade and of course they can get profit in a short time. As for me,I prefer short term trade because it is  not risky .
burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:22:48 AM

I prefer a long term hold because you can clearly see the profit with you from the moment you buy the tokens up to the day you sell it. So you could subtract and see the differrnce. However, day trading also could benefit you in profiting your investment. You only have to evaluate the coins price movement and then trade for it. Just dor example like you have token holdings which has higher price then you should trade that coin to lower price after seeing to it that the coin history is going up and not falling down so as not to compromise your coin holding value.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:24:32 AM

So I'm slowly going into crypto and I want to know if any of you trade altcoins daily, or you prefer to hold it for long term? What do you think it's better and why?

Thanks
when i got tokens i always sold it as the day i got it because i dont like storing my money for a long term but sometimes i do because the rate of the tokens is too low to trade

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:31:27 AM

Day trading is like hamburger! You want it right now and you get it right away! Holding is a little different, You have to prepare for it like thanksgiving turkey! Both the result and the outcome of both activities are different and sometimes coukd be wide apart.
kingkats0803

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:34:07 AM

So I'm slowly going into crypto and I want to know if any of you trade altcoins daily, or you prefer to hold it for long term? What do you think it's better and why?

Thanks

I much rather go for long term hold dude.
I just find it a more efficient way to maximize gains in the future as opposed to do day trade. Well that was me, I am not quite sure if it will fit your circumstances. It is also highly dependent on the timing and your capacity to invest.
Good luck dude
atutay

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:36:18 AM

Day trade is very risky and if you don't really have the knowledge about trading, it is best to buy a high potential coin, hold it and wait for the price to go up. Long term hold in my opinion is better than day trade. In day trade, you need to monitor the price every hour so that you can maximize the profit.
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:41:59 AM

Thanks
I think for long-term investment by holding it and be patient because with long-term investment we can see and predict its advantages and losses routinely every day so we can analyze all the possibilities that exist
huoxuanjyphl591

Activity: 269

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:42:20 AM

Thanks
I do both but it is hard to say which one is better because it depends on what coins do you have.

bjmpoker001

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:29:16 AM

Thanks

Trading has more risk than investing. if you want to earn more and like to facing a risk, you can go trading.
but if you want to avoid risk and have a slowly passive income, you can investing for long term.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
cris vaske

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:44:09 AM

I always divide the amount of capital into one half to surf daily, the other half I long-term investment
jekyounghusband

Activity: 66

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 02:47:24 AM

It depends if I see potential on the coins. Some of the coins, I hold it because I know for a fact that it will have a great value. Research is the key so you will be bankrupt. Now, I am holding out coins because, because upon researching, this coin will have a high value in market soon. I am planning to withdraw it on December 2018.
Royal Jelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

ECOSTART

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:50:44 AM

For altcoin I decided to do daily trading, I think it's profitable though not much. If I keep it for a long time I'm worried the price will drop drastically.

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 02:54:14 AM

If I reach my target profit for the day then I would just call it day trading otherwise I am a swing trader. There is not that much opportunity in the recent weeks because the price just kept on going down and even if there is a slight bounce, it is just small that it isn't even enough for the trading fee so might as well wait for a few weeks for it to go back up. I would just hold it for some time but I have no intentions to hold it for the long time because I am satisfied with small profit than one time big time profit and I want to learn trading more that's why I want to frequently trade as much as I can. It depends on what is your risk appetite and time you have because if you want to trade frequently then you have to dedicate time to it otherwise just stick to being a long term hodler.

flast bug

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:59:19 AM

When I first joined the market I enjoyed the trade but now there is not much time so I turned to long-term investment
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:21:24 AM

Thanks
my own for the good of the business. I usually buy some coins then I hold for a short time. if the price of my coins increases I sell it, to buy another coin which I expect will increase and give me an advantage.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Ponya
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:56:05 AM

Why do you need trading with a lot of risks if you have alternative way to hold
rasmadisulaiman

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:13:21 AM

Thanks
In the mindset I have when doing the activity it should be useful, including trading and long-term holding. I choose to do both because it can offer many advantages over just doing one of the trading or holding long term. So the conclusion is that it is better to do all that is useful as long as I can.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: