Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:05:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you day trade or prefer a long term hold?  (Read 4217 times)
clavirda

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:16:50 PM

Me and my team is using another tactic to get profit. Different coins for different investments, choose any and research what it is, research the exchange price history and etc..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
VSOP_VSOP

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:16:13 PM

I would rather prefer better long-term investments such as ICO than trading. Trading should be dealt with by a person who understands anything in this at least until I can tell you anything, because I just do not know how to trade
I prefer short-term investments for daytrading because of more risks = more chances to earn money for short time
Melnikof

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:06:15 PM

I would rather prefer better long-term investments such as ICO than trading. Trading should be dealt with by a person who understands anything in this at least until I can tell you anything, because I just do not know how to trade
I will connect to the majority and tell that you better go and long term, that much safier than just trading for short time, but choose what you wanted to
Zudalar

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:20:07 PM

I will connect to the majority and tell that you better go and long term, that much safier than just trading for short time, but choose what you wanted to
It is his decision to have the coins just stored for a while or selling the coins asap. It's best that he holds.
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:27:44 PM

if you have confidence in a project development, I would rather suggest long term HODL
that way, your time will not be consumed to monitor a market that is always up and down
all you do is buy a coin, save for a few weeks or months, then sell it at market price
simple, time saving and very profitable
thorvald

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:30:52 PM

If you understand how to day trade, you can make a killing in crypto. However, most people don't have the time, knowledge or dedication to watch charts and make successful trades. You don't want to rely on a signal service either, as many of these are pumping their own coins to make a quick profit on their followers. I would suggest long term HODL for most people. Buy a solid project like NEO and see how it's doing in a couple years.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▀  ███▄
████████████▀▀    ▀▀███▀  ▄█████
██████████▀         ██▀  ▄████████
█████████▀      ▄▄▄▄██▀  ▄██████████
████████     ▄██████▀  ▄██  ████████
████████     ███████▀  ▄██    ████████
████████    ██████▀  ▄████    ████████
████████    █████▀  ▄█████    ████████
████████    ███▀  ▄██████     ████████
████████  ███▀  ▄█████▀     ████████
███████████▀  ▄█▀▀▀▀      ▄█████████
█████████▀  ▄█         ▄██████████
██████▀  ▄██▄▄    ▄▄████████████
▀████  ▄█████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

██████            ██████          ▄▄██████          ▄▄███████▄▄                ▄▄███████▄▄
 ██████          ██████        ▄██████████       ▄███████████████▄          ▄███████████████▄
 ▀█████▄        ▄█████▀       ████████████      ███████████████████        ███████████████████
  ▀█████▄      ▄█████▀       ████████▀▀        ███████▀▀    ▀▀██████      ██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
   ██████      ██████       ███████           ██████▀       ▄██████      █████▀           ▀█████
   ▀█████▄    ▄█████▀      ███████           ██████       ▄██████▀      █████               █████
    ▀█████▄  ▄█████▀       ██████            █████      ▄██████▀        █████               █████
     ██████  ██████        ██████            █████    ▄██████▀          █████               █████
     ▀█████▄▄█████▀        ██████            █████▄ ▄██████▀            █████               █████
      ▀██████████▀         ██████             ███████████▀     ▄███▄     █████▄           ▄█████
       ██████████          ██████              ████████▀    ▄▄██████      ██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
       ▀████████▀          ██████               ███████████████████        ███████████████████
        ▀██████▀           ██████                ▀███████████████▀          ▀███████████████▀
         ▀████▀            ██████                   ▀▀███████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀

[
 ▄███████████████████████▄
██▀                     ▀██
██  ▄█████████████████▄  ██
██  ███             ███  ██
██  ▀████████████████▀   ██
██                       ██
██                  ▄▄▄  ██
██   ██             ███  ██
██ ██████       ▄▄▄      ██
██   ██         ███    ▄ ██
██        ▄  ▄       ▄▀ ▄██
██      ▄▀ ▄▀      ▄▀ ▄██▀
██▄               ▀ ▄██▀
 ▀███████████████████▀
Telegram
ANN Thread
Website
]
Blas

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:31:21 PM

Actually, i do not trade daily anymore. In the bearmarket its very hard to daytrade. So thats why im actually just holding my coin. Some of my coins get often pumped by pump and dump groups, and i could sell them and buy them later vor a cheaper price, but i dont do it, because its to risky for me. At this time, i think you have to be a very experienced daytrade with a lot of knowhow in chart technik to make good proift daily.

You are right to stay away of Pump and Dump.
But you are absolutely wrong about trading, because trading is profitable when there is a movement in the market either upwards or downwards. Bear market is not a problem for trading.
bakulgarem

Activity: 361

BIB Exchange

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:51:48 PM

for myself i keep my coins for long term at this time surely the prices will rise again.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
roshanfious

Activity: 263

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:24:39 PM

It's actually a hard question to answer because it's depending on each person of us and their purpose on eaning money also.
If they're earning for supporting some daily needs or their life so i think daytrade is much more fit with them than long-term holding.
But if they're having free money and they can efford to lose it and they really don't have much time for trading activity, so actually long-time hold is fit with them.
chrsjrcj

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:47:33 PM

It really depends on the coins you have. Some coins are really worth holding for a long time and can have negligible effects in traded immediately, so with these coins I'd rather hold. But there are also a lot of coins that tends to be short lived, just pumping for a week, and very risky for long time investment. I've tried buying some and hours later sold and earned a good profit.   The only problem now is which coin you should trade frequently or hold.
Adapted

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:56:08 PM

I'm trying to do both but i do not use everyday trade too much and i keep coins generally medium and long term. I think that doing daily trading is very risky and i do it very rarely. To need to be very knowledgeable and experienced in daily trade, even some times those may not be enough to earn .
cryptokitty

Activity: 420

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:58:32 PM

So I'm slowly going into crypto and I want to know if any of you trade altcoins daily, or you prefer to hold it for long term? What do you think it's better and why?

Thanks

With the price of  and altcoins now,  it is much better for me to buy and hold it first because i believe in holding.  In my experience,  it is much better to hold if your coin that is currently holding is a good one.
Euroda

Activity: 370

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:01:55 AM

If you want to have bigger profits you need to do daily trading becuase doing tgis can get you a lot of profits unlike with long term but if you are lazy but want to have profits you can go to.long term investment you will check the price next year unlike with daily trady you check the long term once a month

Semeny4

Activity: 120
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:11:03 AM

If you are a good trader who has gone through many difficulties and traded on different trends, then why not trade daily?! If you know what's good, trading daily can earn more than long-term trading.

█≣≣≣   ETHEERA   ≣≣≣█
THE FUTURE OF REAL ESTATE
 ICO [10 FEB-30 APR]
Dimanman113

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:15:38 AM

Of course, it's better to diversify, a part of the capital to trade short positions, and part of the capital to invest in the most promising coins and not to touch for a long time. Thus, if you have not succeeded in trading, you have the money that you have invested for a long time! Better of course 30-40% leave in Bitcoin.
Mallampue

Activity: 765
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:21:08 AM

the market is not good right now, day trade is not possible to get a profit
I prefer to hold for a longterm than day trading.
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1857

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:37:23 AM

So I'm slowly going into crypto and I want to know if any of you trade altcoins daily, or you prefer to hold it for long term? What do you think it's better and why?

Thanks

Day trading is the better option in terms of making bigger profits. But day trading is not an easy job. You must first equip yourself with the necessary capabilities for day trading like charting and making technical analysis. Only after learning all these necessary capabilities for day trading should you get into it. Because if you do not have all these capabilities, instead of earning you will end up losing. If you feel like you are not really fit for day trading then hodling is the other good option.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
digiadven

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:44:19 AM

I will prefer to hold for long term since I get get along with daily trade, the market are too volatile and I get used to be an investors. Even day trading could give more profit then long term holder.
hakertajniak

Activity: 504

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:25:45 AM

for me, it is depends on the market. if the market is fluctuating much, i will trading because it give me more chance to gain profit.
if the market volume not so high, i prefer long term to hold my coins.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
s.Zavgorod

Activity: 224

"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:36:23 AM

Thanks
It is better to keep in the long run. So you save time, nerves and more. With long-term investments, you will even see the market better and will be able to make daily exchanges in addition to long-term investments.

▬▬▬ ALREADY WORKING EXCHANGE ▻▻▻ IGT - CRYPTO ◁◁◁50% SOFT CAP COMPLETED▬▬▬
▬▬▬ G I V E A W A Y ETH every week LIFETIME PASSIVE INCOME▬▬▬▬    
▻▻▻WHITE PAPERANN THREAD◁◁◁
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: