Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:34:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: xrp welcomed in dubai.  (Read 397 times)
efeyigit399

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:54:09 PM

The amounts of money are changing while the graphics are changing instantly in the crypto money market. the most affected subcoin is xrp. XRP is great to enter new markets.
Thadeous
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:30:49 PM

Last weeks are really full of positive crypto news.
And today Ripple has announced an agreement with the Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority (SAMA) to provide support for Ripple’s cross-border payments technology to banks in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA).
Ripple Partners With Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority To Offer Pilot Program For Banks.
rezurect

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:38:46 PM

Nobody told dubai xrp is shit?  Roll Eyes
Aroma92

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:41:54 PM

Western Union’s long-rumored relationship with Ripple is turning out to be real.

After more than a month of speculation, the money transfer company said it’s evaluating blockchain technology and is testing transactions with Ripple, the San Francisco-based startup behind the cryptocurrency of the same name.

“We are looking especially in the processing settlement and working capital optimization, also in the regulation part, on the compliance part on the blockchain capabilities,” Western Union Chief Executive Officer Hikmet Ersek said on a conference call after the company reported results Tuesday. “And we do test, we do have some tests with Ripple.”

Money-transfer businesses such as Englewood, Colorado-based Western Union typically use pre-funded accounts to fulfill customers’ transfers, which can tie up capital. Ripple’s blockchain technology and digital currency XRP could move money faster, which has helped propel a more than 33,000 percent surge in the digital token last year even though the coin isn’t essential for handling payments.

“We’ve been testing different products with Western Union for a while. We’re excited about our work towards a pilot implementation of xRapid, which uses XRP in payment flows," Ripple said in a statement sent Wednesday to Bloomberg News.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
JuniAiko

Activity: 126

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 06:42:50 PM

recently xrp service has been used by two large bank company and one of the biggest money exchange here in dubai. looking for a great future of this coin.

Personally I won't support anything to do with Dubai. Trying to boycott that horrible country with deplorable and archaic laws where women who gets raped gets punished.
Hope to see their economy collapse.

Their tourist attraction there is also overpriced and overrated IMO.

#BoycottDubai

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
rajuahmed763

Activity: 456

🔥 Ultimate Launchpad on TON 🔥

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:46:51 PM

recently xrp service has been used by two large bank company and one of the biggest money exchange here in dubai. looking for a great future of this coin.
I am not quite fan of XRP because of its centralized feature like what these bankers hasin their banking system plus the bankers holding the biggest part of the supply of this coin which means that they can manipulate its price easily holding this coin wouldnt be a good idea because you might be trapped when these people dump its price.Either way i dont mind whatever news it has,because i am only going to trade this coin for short trades

Would you mind to link your source here?if you dont have well you are wasting our time.

Please do have time to check the link below:)

http://bitcoinist.com/ripple-signs-massive-deal-with-uae-exchange/

https://ripple.com/insights/national-bank-of-abu-dhabi-first-middle-eastern-bank-to-use-ripple-for-cross-border-payments/

https://www.ccn.com/uaes-rak-bank-partners-ripple-instant-blockchain-payments-india/

Ow!! great news. Amazing news. If this condition going well, crypto currency will be legal worldwide,  I believe it. National bank of Abu Dhabi taken a nice decision.
Ripple is good coin for traders/holder.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
ModaFuka1994

Activity: 182

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:34:27 PM

This one will help XRP price increasing a lot. The amount of money in Dubai is really huge so I think when any cryptocurrency accepted in this country, it'll have very good potential in the future. But I don't think this news can't help XRP price increasing immediately, it still need time to increase, maybe XRP price will be 5$ in next few months with the help from Dubai Smiley

laylow

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:35:25 PM

This is good, there is much monies there  Grin
Hypos

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:46:13 PM

I believe that is good for XRP i am holding a decent amount of it and i am waiting to go a little up and i think it would go up.
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:33:54 PM

There were a lot of positive news on this asset , but for some reason I am not quite trusting in this asset and the news on it , perhaps in 2018 and will continue to grow
yura_878

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:52:17 PM

There were a lot of positive news on this asset , but for some reason I am not quite trusting in this asset and the news on it , perhaps in 2018 and will continue to grow
I agree with you, the project is good, but its centralized system does not cause  trust

JuniAiko

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 09:26:46 PM

Companies and banks who adopts the Ripple Network (which Ripple will still profit from) do not necessarily have to adopt the XRP coin at all.

GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:31:21 PM

I am not at all a fan of Ripple. But as of Dubai, they are even bigger fans of Bitcoin. You can buy actually apartments with Bitcoins in Dubai.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:42:11 PM

With more and more banks and money transfer company interested to use xrp application as one of their payment option this make xrp price surge even higher to its previous ath once market becomes bullish.
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:05:45 PM

With more and more banks and money transfer company interested to use xrp application as one of their payment option this make xrp price surge even higher to its previous ath once market becomes bullish.

Nope its the reverse of what you've stated. While many banks starting to gain interest in XRP it is more likely to stabilize, XRP was a project that has a focus on its purpose so basically traders who seeks income is not interested in this anymore, knowing that many banks will support, it traders will reject it soon enough but for now the market still moves normally and XRP is being consistent with a little up and downs.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

bongiu

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:15:40 PM

That can only mean one thing: PROFIT. It's still is great time to buy Ripple, and you should definitely HODL! Chances are you'll get rich Grin
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 01:03:57 AM

Of course banks in dubai would use it, they are just as corrupt as xrp itself.

Please answer this question: why do you believe in xrp?
Is there any other reason besides money?
I highly doubt there is.
I will not believe you if you say, "Oh! Because it will reduce fees for banks and make them richer! That is GREAT for humanity!"

It means you are just as greedy as xrp and banksters which is one of the main reasons why Satoshi Nakamoto made btc in the first place.

I typically take the time to post in ripple threads because I really want ripple to die.
I don't want it taking some kind of precedent for other companies to use blockchain technology to fill the wallets of the rich even more.
For me, the true magic of crypto, is that it circumvents those systems completely.
So having one that brings you right straight through it just seems like insanity.

Rkoshay

Activity: 96
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:26:41 AM

More I hear about ripple the more the old Who song's refrain goes through my head............... 'Meet the new boss, same as the old boss'.

No thanks ripple.
Dumzmol3421

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:04:12 AM

Wow.. It’s nice to hear... but I don’t think it won’t rise morethan 4$
JuniAiko

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 05:27:47 AM

Of course banks in dubai would use it, they are just as corrupt as xrp itself.

Please answer this question: why do you believe in xrp?
Is there any other reason besides money?
I highly doubt there is.
I will not believe you if you say, "Oh! Because it will reduce fees for banks and make them richer! That is GREAT for humanity!"

It means you are just as greedy as xrp and banksters which is one of the main reasons why Satoshi Nakamoto made btc in the first place.

I typically take the time to post in ripple threads because I really want ripple to die.
I don't want it taking some kind of precedent for other companies to use blockchain technology to fill the wallets of the rich even more.
For me, the true magic of crypto, is that it circumvents those systems completely.
So having one that brings you right straight through it just seems like insanity.

I concur. Dubai is a country with deplorable laws that punishes women who got raped.
Not a place that a decent crypto project would wish to have ties with IMO.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: