Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:53:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: overwhelming consensus excludes Lauda, remains in DT2, went in2 buz w sold act  (Read 11873 times)
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 08:07:09 AM

--snip--
This does not rely upon any confidential sources, so I can share what I have provided confidentiality is promised.
--snip--
I'd love to see the evidence and certainly would provide confidentiality. Keep in mind, I seek truth. Smiley
Is it safe to assume I will not be seeing any evidence of the Lauda alts?
Isn't it obvious and expected that he does not? As usual, he made the whole thing up.

On that topic, I am fairly confident that lauda has used sockpuppets in this very thread to back his arguments. I believe one of these to be The Pharmacist, however lauda has not responded to this accusation yet, so I do not want to make the evidence I have of this public.
He claims he has evidence. I do not see evidence after you've explicitly denied this.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:06:35 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

blazed, hilariousandco, and now saltyspitton should still be removed from being "DT1" if they refuse to remove lauda from their trust lists...

Hilariousandco probably won't be removed from DT by theymos while he's a moderator on this forum (and he does a fairly good job). So you can pretty much forget about that one unless you were hoping that everyone else who put him on DT removed him?
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 12:29:07 PM

Hilariousandco probably won't be removed from DT by theymos while he's a moderator on this forum (and he does a fairly good job). So you can pretty much forget about that one unless you were hoping that everyone else who put him on DT removed him?
These people are on DT1, and so (to my knowledge) the only person that could remove them is theymos.
Luckily I very much doubt that will happen.
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:09:35 PM

This is the right decision. I have nothing against laud. But I am sure that any member of the forum has no right to claim the right of a judge. I agree that all accounts listed in the list have signs of collusion. We have witnessed a coup attempt at the forum.
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:25:51 PM

--snip--
This does not rely upon any confidential sources, so I can share what I have provided confidentiality is promised.
--snip--
I'd love to see the evidence and certainly would provide confidentiality. Keep in mind, I seek truth. Smiley
Isn't it obvious and expected that he does not? As usual, he made the whole thing up.

On that topic, I am fairly confident that lauda has used sockpuppets in this very thread to back his arguments. I believe one of these to be The Pharmacist, however lauda has not responded to this accusation yet, so I do not want to make the evidence I have of this public.
He claims he has evidence. I do not see evidence after you've explicitly denied this.
Lauda likes to imply that he has denied things that he very clearly did not deny. This is extremely dishonest, and likely plays a part as to why nearly 100 people have specifically excluded lauda from their trust lists.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 5912

Meh.

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:29:24 PM

--snip--
--snip--

Lauda likes to imply that he has denied things that he very clearly did not deny. This is extremely dishonest, and likely plays a part as to why nearly 100 people have specifically excluded lauda from their trust lists.

Nice trust!

Gimpeline

Activity: 555
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:44:23 PM
Merited by Lauda (2), The Sceptical Chymist (1)

--snip--
--snip--

It's even more dishonest to make accusations without backing it up and then pretend that it is proven
It's even more dishonest to post with several accounts to make it look like more people agree with you.
There is no reason to deny things that is taken out of thin air
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 01:49:08 PM

It's even more dishonest to make accusations without backing it up and then pretend that it is proven
It's even more dishonest to post with several accounts to make it look like more people agree with you.
Voila. There is no reason to count the users that I've tagged as valid exclusions, but here we are. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
killyou73

Activity: 504
Merit: 185

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:52:31 PM
Merited by nullius (1)

Voila. There is no reason to count the users that I've tagged as valid exclusions, but here we are. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

One might call that a witch hunt
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 03:37:07 PM

--snip--
--snip--

Get in line LOL

[...] I can share what I have provided confidentiality is promised.
[...] Please share. I promise confidentiality.

I see QS has updated the title of the thread: "... 100 people excluded lauda", which brings all sorts of philosophical questions, e.g. are forum sockpuppets "people"?
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:50:46 PM

~
I see QS has updated the title of the thread: "... 100 people excluded lauda", which brings all sorts of philosophical questions, e.g. are forum sockpuppets "people"?

The majority of those are probably just random newbie scammers Lauda has marked and they have reciprocated for no other standpoint.
--snip--
--snip--

Nice trust!

Mine says -241, not the -9999 (just saying)
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 03:55:05 PM

Fix your trust list to one that isn't played due to greed and whatnot. Here you go:

~HostFat
gmaxwell
~OgNasty
qwk
Vod
~Tomatocage
DiamondCardz
KWH
ibminer
~defcon23
Mitchell
~cyclops
Blazed
hilariousandco
~shorena
~jonald_fyookball
~CryptoImperator
~chronicsky
~Quickseller
Zepher
actmyname
The Pharmacist
Lutpin
Gunthar
SaltySpitoon

Predicted answer (context wise) by the forum's Iago: If they exclude Lauda, yes. Otherwise, no.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:20:30 PM

Fix your trust list to one that isn't played due to greed and whatnot. Here you go:

~HostFat
gmaxwell
~OgNasty
qwk
Vod
~Tomatocage
DiamondCardz
KWH
ibminer
~defcon23
Mitchell
~cyclops
Blazed
hilariousandco
~shorena
~jonald_fyookball
~CryptoImperator
~chronicsky
~Quickseller
Zepher
actmyname
The Pharmacist
Lutpin
Gunthar
SaltySpitoon

Predicted answer (context wise) by the forum's Iago: If they exclude Lauda, yes. Otherwise, no.

I don't go off overall ratings anyway if I do a trade I go through everyone's history. Technically I should remove everyone from my trust list (as DT1&2 are added by default) although sometimes it's a good interim warning.

What's the '~' for in that list? Trusted or untrusted? If so then what's up with jonald and shorena?
InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 04:29:41 PM

-snip-
What's the '~' for in that list? Trusted or untrusted? If so then what's up with jonald and shorena?

Code:
Prefix a user's name with a tilde (~) if you want to exclude them from your trust network.
Read Lauda or shorena/jonald trust comments and/or references for more details.

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:35:41 PM

--snip--
--snip--

Its too bad none of that is true.

Further there are very clearly others promoting their own interests, including one person entirely unrelated to the dispute that is the subject of this thread.
When you respond to allegations with a request for proof, you give up your right to ignore the accusations.
nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 08:00:55 PM

[gasp, choke, sputter]

It would be funny to watch him struggle to keep this going, if the joke hadn’t been old as of a few days ago.  It is still amusing to see this level of desperation from Quicksy.

When you respond to allegations with a request for proof, you give up your right to ignore the accusations.

As Grand Poobah of your basement, you may find your peremptory edicts to hold some weight there.  Out here in the real world, actual evidence must be at hand before the subject of an accusation can be called to answer.  N.b., the word “actual” implies “neither dredged from the fantasies of fellow scammers who got red-handed, nor magicked out of thin air with a wave of your hands”.

* nullius yawns.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 10:59:11 PM

So let's see:

1) You post an allegation against someone, let's call her "Cat".
2) Cat requests proof.
3) You don't provide proof.
4) What exactly do you expect to happen here?

Stop digging your hole and show us some proof. Can't be that hard unless you don't have it.
Gimpeline

Activity: 555
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:26:30 AM

--snip--
--snip--

Its too bad none of that is true.

Further there are very clearly others promoting their own interests, including one person entirely unrelated to the dispute that is the subject of this thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2945878.msg30398505#msg30398505
I have posted with exactly two accounts in this thread, the other account was really just screwing around, and I don't think was backing my arguments.

Who is dishonest now  Roll Eyes
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3053

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 12:50:25 AM

I've been seriously thinking about reopening the idea of enforcing user-defined trust lists via suggestions, etc., deprecating DefaultTrust.

Any chance you could add a "Last Post" info on each profile?   Wink

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:11:56 AM

Lauda has claimed to have sent negative trust to >1000 "scammers" however as noted here, lauda has failed to leave negative trust to 6 clearly purchased accounts, all owned by the same person who all have lauda on their trust lists, as well as an account seller who clearly sold one of the accounts in question.

This amounts to over 11% of those who have lauda on their trust lists, and this only accounts that I have uncovered after a quick review.

Lauda has failed to respond to questions regarding if he has used sockpuppets to add himself to his sockpuppets trust lists, and has failed to respond to questions regarding if he has lobbied anyone to add him to their trust list.

How do Blazed, hilariousandco and salty feel about this? Is it appropriate to be selective in when negative trust should be sent? Lauda is well known to have sent hundreds of negative ratings to those who he claims to be sold accounts.

Salty previously claimed to have added lauda to his trust list because of the 'will of the people'. Perhaps it would be more accurate to say this is closer to the will of one person. Or maybe it is best accurately described as being the will of lauda.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: