Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 01:31:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] 🔥 DomusCoins ICO 🔥 Coin backed by real estate properties ✔  (Read 2850 times)
lazoguzzling

Activity: 342
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:28:44 PM

It should be so amazing having the chance to own properties and move just for the time you want everywhere, just owning DomusCoins. It is great idea for people that like travelling all around Smiley
It's like science fiction, is it really possible? And will it be cheaper than just doing it for money?
evilcyclope

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:54:29 PM

It should be so amazing having the chance to own properties and move just for the time you want everywhere, just owning DomusCoins. It is great idea for people that like travelling all around Smiley
It's like science fiction, is it really possible? And will it be cheaper than just doing it for money?
Why not? This is their coin, this is their property
AngelinaShulcz

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:57:17 PM

It's interesting! But in order to use this - you need to buy a lot of your tokens Smiley
While it's cheap - it's better to do it. Then you will bite your elbows  Grin
Joseph007

Activity: 289

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:24:05 PM

It's interesting! But in order to use this - you need to buy a lot of your tokens Smiley
This is a very interesting proposal, but where can I see the project's fees?
brussqett

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:12:07 PM

This is a very interesting proposal, but where can I see the project's fees?
ahahaha nowhere
The ICO beginning on March 1 Smiley
marineboss

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

Korean Syndicate / Translator

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:12:13 PM

Translator just checking in to drop a note:

Both ANN and Bounty threads for DomusCoins have been translated to Korean; please see links below:

DomusCoins https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3033545
DomusCoins (Bounty) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3033178

I made some changes to formatting and color, since the original BBcode was quite messy. Please let me know (via private message) if you have any questions, suggestions or comments. Thanks!

▐ | ██ | ██ | ██ ||     DAOstack.io     || ██ | ██ | ██ | ▌
AN OPERATING SYSTEM FOR COLLECTIVE INTELLIGENCE
Caietanus

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:21:06 AM

I wonder if there is enough real estate for everyone who wants to travel? Smiley

Of course, there are. A lot of properties are available for rent. Have a look at AirBnb platform, it is plenty of properties available from private landlord.
Mila.Vitra

Activity: 334

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:13:03 AM

I wonder if there is enough real estate for everyone who wants to travel? Smiley

Of course, there are. A lot of properties are available for rent. Have a look at AirBnb platform, it is plenty of properties available from private landlord.
An interesting solution, to make tokens currency for payment of rental property
Nijeltheboss

Activity: 326

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:29:40 PM

An interesting solution, to make tokens currency for payment of rental property
Token always gives privilege when using it on the platform on which it is created
vkolotun

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:48:38 PM

Really interesting company, I hope your project will be successful. Let's hope that the reputation of past ICO related to real estate will not affect yours.  Wink
Are you saying that these guys have already tried to implement something similar?
AngelinaShulcz

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:30:55 PM

Really interesting company, I hope your project will be successful. Let's hope that the reputation of past ICO related to real estate will not affect yours.  Wink
Are you saying that these guys have already tried to implement something similar?
Not without interest of developments! I hope, if last time didnt work - this one will be three times better!
manox.dave

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:28:22 PM

Not without interest of developments! I hope, if last time didnt work - this one will be three times better!
In my opinion you are confusing something, I have not seen this project before!
Crystal Method

Activity: 61

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:16:09 PM

Hello! Does the team have a history of success, demonstrated ability to overcome obstacles to success and strong desire beyond money?
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:27:36 PM

Hello! Does the team have a history of success, demonstrated ability to overcome obstacles to success and strong desire beyond money?
I think we will not know this until the project is released.
JackPeterson91

Activity: 282

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:54:12 PM

In any case, once the project has reached the stage of ICO, this already means that the team is capable.
sharkman20

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:19:18 PM

In any case, once the project has reached the stage of ICO, this already means that the team is capable.
the launch of ICO doesn't mean anything! You right now can create a purse, create a theme here and start collecting funds is not clear on what!
We will wait for news about the project!
evilcyclope

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:10:23 PM

And where i can find information that there was something like that before?
CristopherCollins77

Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:30:20 PM

And where i can find information that there was something like that before?
I don't think that these were the same guys.
Josen5000

Activity: 313

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:37:01 PM

How much real estate do you have? Could it be that there will not be real estate available to you?
JamesJazz82

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:54:24 PM

How much real estate do you have? Could it be that there will not be real estate available to you?
I think any real estate will be available. Most likely they have a partnership with limited real estate companies
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: