Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:05:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] 🔥 DomusCoins ICO 🔥 Coin backed by real estate properties ✔  (Read 2847 times)
MaksonJoe

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:16:10 PM

How much real estate do you have? Could it be that there will not be real estate available to you?
I think any real estate will be available. Most likely they have a partnership with limited real estate companies
you mean with realtor agencies?
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:34:39 PM

How much real estate do you have? Could it be that there will not be real estate available to you?
I think any real estate will be available. Most likely they have a partnership with limited real estate companies
you mean with realtor agencies?
But how to deal with real estate without a realtor agency? Smiley
lazoguzzling

Activity: 342

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:55:31 AM

Explain, what exactly will people do on your platform? Or the whole essence of the coin is in its further growth?
Caietanus

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:54:20 AM

It should be so amazing having the chance to own properties and move just for the time you want everywhere, just owning DomusCoins. It is great idea for people that like travelling all around Smiley
I wonder if there is enough real estate for everyone who wants to travel? Smiley

Of course, there are. A lot of properties are available for rent. Have a look at AirBnb platform, it is plenty of properties available from private landlord.
An interesting solution, to make tokens currency for payment of rental property
Token always gives privilege when using it on the platform on which it is created

Yep and that is the case, using the tokens to rent a property of the circuit. Hopefully with much benefits.
amsiran_irene

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 03:37:23 AM

the project is an ERC20 which means it runs through ETH backbone, do you plan to have your own blockchain in the long -term approach?

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | 5+ Millions USD Raised
2 Millions Orders/s ▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
manox.dave

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:36:20 PM

Is there any new actual news?
Klennox

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:08:41 PM

Great prospects! Give people the opportunity to start investing in real estate! Thanks guys! Smiley
Do I understand correctly that this is investment in real estate, through crypto currency?
Joseph007

Activity: 289

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:24:20 PM

Great prospects! Give people the opportunity to start investing in real estate! Thanks guys! Smiley
Do I understand correctly that this is investment in real estate, through crypto currency?
Yes, but increase in the price of a coin you will be rich, and still pay for the rental of real estate
Nijeltheboss

Activity: 326

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:14:44 PM

Yes, but increase in the price of a coin you will be rich, and still pay for the rental of real estate
Not so, you can pay tokens for the rental of real estate, regardless of the price of the token at the exchange.
Nastenasl4stena

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:25:06 PM

Is there any new actual news?
Join the Telegram - there are always actual news!
https://t.me/domuscoins
Dr.Cristofferson

Activity: 356

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:52:56 PM

Will be your tokens available in any country?
JamesJazz82

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:49:32 PM

But how else? If there was no support in different countries - there would be no point in investing in this
evilcyclope

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:53:19 PM

Are you really going to travel with the tokens? What is the point?) It is easier to buy a coin, and earn at the growth rate Smiley
sharkman20

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:58:27 PM

Are you really going to travel with the tokens? What is the point?) It is easier to buy a coin, and earn at the growth rate Smiley

And why not use all the privileges that DomusCoins offers?
jess4ever

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:11:07 PM

And what will be the difference between using tokens instead of ordinary money?
AngelinaShulcz

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:01:49 AM

And what will be the difference between using tokens instead of ordinary money?
I think when you pay tokens there will be a discount, or a bonus.
vkolotun

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:24:22 AM

the project is an ERC20 which means it runs through ETH backbone, do you plan to have your own blockchain in the long -term approach?
I really hope so ... I think many potential investors are concerned about this issue ...
And what's the point? This is very difficult and expensive. Ethereum is a steadily developing currency. Reliable and well-known. To start a full-fledged activity this will be enough.
Ayupich

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:28:36 AM

I really hope so ... I think many potential investors are concerned about this issue ...
And what's the point? This is very difficult and expensive. Ethereum is a steadily developing currency. Reliable and well-known. To start a full-fledged activity this will be enough.
But his own blockchain would add to the project solidity, as well as a full currency, backed by real estate, could turn the world around
MaksonJoe

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:45:25 AM

But his own blockchain would add to the project solidity, as well as a full currency, backed by real estate, could turn the world around
This is not appropriate at this stage, it's too much. Now its more important to gather as many potential users and investors as possible. With the growth of the project it will be possible to consider the creation of its own blockchain.
ukrainskaya-devaxa

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:59:46 AM

Excellent conditions for starting work with real estate! Blockchain opens up new opportunities, and you guys make them more accessible to us!
That's for sure, I've never seen such ideas. I hope that they have a lot of affordable real estate for such a grandiose idea.
I think as the fees grow, so will the amount of real estate available.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: