Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:23:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] 🔥 DomusCoins ICO 🔥 Coin backed by real estate properties ✔  (Read 2850 times)
Emory Shad

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:35:22 PM

The important question is What benefits can I get from DomusCoins?

DomusCoins combines real guarantees with the benefits of cryptocurrencies. Behind DomusCoins there are properties in the most prestigious cities in the world, which you can see, touch and even stay in.

I have also read that you can decide to resell your DomusCoins on the market to make a profit whenever you want You can use your DomusCoins to stay in any real estate property of the network for the period of stay or vacation that you will choose and all these means that it is really a good investment.
Priest Sannin

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:56:52 PM

Good morning, crptomoeda "DPC" will be released with the value of merdaco equivalent to 1 dollar that price will be set equal to "TUSD"? or will it be a floating-price currency that is not influenced by the dollar?

/// ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Lunes Platform▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ \\\
  ● ●  WEBSITE  ● ●  WHITEPAPER  ● ●  FACEBOOK  ● ●  ANN  ● ●  TELEGRAM  ● ●  TWITTER  ● ● 
\\\ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A decentralized token creation and registry of authenticity platform▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ///
domuscoins (OP)

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 05:38:01 PM

For me everything is clear, but I wanna know What Will DomusCoins Future Emissions Look Like?!

I read in DomusCoins website that ICO has started on March 1st, and will end on March 31st. The soft cap will be 1M 
USD while the hard cap is set to 10M. 
Actually, the ICO has been extended to April 31st!
amsiran_irene

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 01:18:07 PM

For me everything is clear, but I wanna know What Will DomusCoins Future Emissions Look Like?!

I read in DomusCoins website that ICO has started on March 1st, and will end on March 31st. The soft cap will be 1M 
USD while the hard cap is set to 10M. 
Actually, the ICO has been extended to April 31st!

If it is extended, the bounty program is extended too?

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | 5+ Millions USD Raised
2 Millions Orders/s ▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
Sergei Maximovich

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:32:02 PM

please I wanna know how does DomusCoins avoid the inflation rate?
Real estate investment is a real hedge against any inflation rate, the coins reserved for board members and founders will be locked and released only when issuances are made; a percentage of the reserved coins will be released, which is equal to the total rate of coins issued.
perla Ivanovna

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:36:01 PM

I have read a lot in DomusCoins website and whitepaper as well, but I couldn't find the answer how safe is DomusCoins against cyber frauds?
perla Ivanovna

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:14:47 PM

please I wanna know how does DomusCoins avoid the inflation rate?

I think the great thing behind DomusCoins as I have known that DomusCoins emissions are always backed by real estate properties, and they never cause inflation. Instead, they consolidate the minimum value of each coin in the circulation.
amsiran_irene

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 04:05:19 PM

Good day, I see that you announced your ICO but,  havent created a bounty yet. We are a market
ing agency that can help with the creation of bounty and raising ANN thread to the top.
We worked with more than 70+ ICOs already (for example we have made Tokenbox bounty  - 8.4M$ collected;  Mold bounty - 14M$ collected).
Are you interested in know more about our terms and conditions?

Please refer to this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2987898.0;topicseen

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | 5+ Millions USD Raised
2 Millions Orders/s ▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
JamesJazz82

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:29:22 AM

Hi guys. Tell me, how are your fees going? Have you already reached the soft cap?
SerKardan

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:46:12 AM

"issued tokens have a real estate value backing them."
where can I find info about the real estate backing this token? are there any documents for a proof?
MarEric

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:28:47 PM

Hi.
In what countries do you plan to work?
CristopherCollins77

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:33:13 PM

Hi.
I think there will be no problems with territorial restrictions. But you can clarify this information in the technical document.
MarEric

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:49:14 PM

Hi.
I think there will be no problems with territorial restrictions. But you can clarify this information in the technical document.

I also think so.
I can't "clarify this information in the technical document" because I just can't find the document. If you mean whitepaper than it's not an official document.

Dvs, do you have any licenses etc.?
DiziSquare

Activity: 377

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:53:46 PM

Hi.

I also think so.
I can't "clarify this information in the technical document" because I just can't find the document. If you mean whitepaper than it's not an official document.

Here's information from whitepaper:
"DomusCoins  aims  to  bridge  the  gap  between  real  estate  investment  and
cryptocurrencies:  buying  DOCs  you  will  be  effectively  storing  your  money  in  a
cryptocurrency which will be backed by real estate assets around the world, thus
effectively minimizing risks usually associated with alt‐coins."
MaksonJoe

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:05:12 PM

Hi.

I also think so.

cryptocurrencies:  buying  DOCs  you  will  be  effectively  storing  your  money  in  a
cryptocurrency which will be backed by real estate assets around the world, thus
As far as I can remember, the issue of licenses was raised earlier on the forum, but there was no exact explanation, the developers certainly had to take into account this problem, so there should not be any difficulties...
MarEric

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:06:28 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2018, 02:31:54 PM by MarEric

Hi.

I also think so.

I get that myself. The question is as follows
What real estate assets and in which countries does the project plan to own for backing its crypto?
gonhunter

Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:27:57 PM

If there is going to be translation campaign I would love to do croatian translation.
sharkman20

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:49:39 PM

Where can I find a list of countries and real estate? Do you have one?
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:58:55 PM

Found a smart contract. Who knows how to see the project's fees? Or is it impossible through a smart contract?
https://etherscan.io/address/0x39a87dc12a7199aa012c18f114b763e27d0deca4
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:36:58 PM

Found a smart contract. Who knows how to see the project's fees? Or is it impossible through a smart contract?
https://etherscan.io/address/0x39a87dc12a7199aa012c18f114b763e27d0deca4
Transactions are visible, but for some reason they are all zero. Apparently closed to view outsiders or something like that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: