Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:48:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] 🔥 DomusCoins ICO 🔥 Coin backed by real estate properties ✔  (Read 2850 times)
Narimann

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:04:14 PM

Found a smart contract. Who knows how to see the project's fees? Or is it impossible through a smart contract?
https://etherscan.io/address/0x39a87dc12a7199aa012c18f114b763e27d0deca4
Transactions are visible, but for some reason they are all zero. Apparently closed to view outsiders or something like that.
I think you can see the fees in your account as usual other projects do
norman-soil

Activity: 254

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:35:35 PM

It seems this is a very relevant project in our time. I like that the coin is supported by real estate, it means that its price will not fall?
Klennox

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:08:48 PM

It seems this is a very relevant project in our time. I like that the coin is supported by real estate, it means that its price will not fall?
At least not much. I'm not sure exactly because the coin is based on Ethereum. But in any case, it can't quickly depreciate, as its assets will be real estate. And real estate losing it's price extremely rare.
Joseph007

Activity: 289

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:40:42 PM

At least not much. I'm not sure exactly because the coin is based on Ethereum. But in any case, it can't quickly depreciate, as its assets will be real estate. And real estate losing it's price extremely rare.
I hope you're right. Have you already bought the tokens?
FrederickFarci

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:41:55 PM

The price falls and grows constantly when the stock market is trading. But since this is real estate - the price is more stable
AngelinaShulcz

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:14:44 PM

The price falls and grows constantly when the stock market is trading. But since this is real estate - the price is more stable
Since assets on real estate are more bought than sold - the price will only grow. But in connection with some events, many can start selling their assets, and then the coin will collapse
Antonio.F

Activity: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:05:54 PM

Since assets on real estate are more bought than sold - the price will only grow. But in connection with some events, many can start selling their assets, and then the coin will collapse
Just because of the fall of the course, everyone will start buying this coin, as it is more profitable to do now. So the coin will grow
jess4ever

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:42:09 PM

Just because of the fall of the course, everyone will start buying this coin, as it is more profitable to do now. So the coin will grow
I think it's not so simple. It's necessary to go deeper into the study of the exchange market in order to safely predict this. You can hope for luck more.
FrederickFarci

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:20:35 PM

Exactly. Possessing the skills of analysis is very difficult. People have been studying the market for years. Now its difficult to predict the further course behavior, so the most logical thing to do is to buy tokens while the price is very attractive.
Yes, I already bought tokens of several projects under the fall of the course Smiley
Now I'm looking for information about the real estate belonging to this project.
I also! I can't find this exact information anywhere! I found only that the organization belongs to two brothers. But I would like to make sure that they really have real estate.
norman-soil

Activity: 254

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:45:00 PM

Exactly. Possessing the skills of analysis is very difficult. People have been studying the market for years. Now its difficult to predict the further course behavior, so the most logical thing to do is to buy tokens while the price is very attractive.
Yes, I already bought tokens of several projects under the fall of the course Smiley
Now I'm looking for information about the real estate belonging to this project.
I also! I can't find this exact information anywhere! I found only that the organization belongs to two brothers. But I would like to make sure that they really have real estate.
Don't you believe to what is written on the site?
Nobody will give you documents, it may be private property or something like that.
jess4ever

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:01:57 PM

Don't you believe to what is written on the site?
Nobody will give you documents, it may be private property or something like that.
I would have had a simple answer from developers about what kind of real estate, where it is and how much it is))))
Daniel-sweet

Activity: 265

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:13:17 PM

Interesting idea you have, maybe I'd stick around here.
I'm also watching this. It seems that this is the only project related to real estate.
No, there are many. But it seems most interesting, it seems to me.
Why do you think so? Where can I find information about the team and their partners?
RichardCrowford1965

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:28:12 PM

I'm also watching this. It seems that this is the only project related to real estate.
No, there are many. But it seems most interesting, it seems to me.
Why do you think so? Where can I find information about the team and their partners?
Check their website. You can also check all the information you are interested in, before asking a question on the forum Smiley
https://www.domuscoins.com/team/
komar.515

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:44:07 PM

Do you think this project is worth investing in it? I think they lack the useful information about the project. Everything looks like advertising.
Nikolas.Kelman

Activity: 203

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:11:12 PM

Do you think this project is worth investing in it? I think they lack the useful information about the project. Everything looks like advertising.
I think this is profitable. In any case, now you will spend much less money on it, because of the low rate for the crypto currency. I advise you to take advantage of this situation and benefit from it.
Backo

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:36:03 PM

Hello ! i am available for translations@backobtc
vrabac68

Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:14:13 PM

With cryptocurrency providing many of its earliest investors with great wealth, it’s likely that the numbers of those wishing to transact in Bitcoin for real estate will grow. In 2017, there were plenty of examples to suit both ends of the market. The Kalinka Group in Moscow posted one mega-mansion for sale in Bitcoin last September. Meanwhile, a resident of the dilapidated UK seaside town of Grimsby advertised a somewhat more modest home for cryptocurrency.

With stories like that in the LA Times involving a Portuguese citizen who only received interest in his home after updating the listing with a price in cryptocurrency becoming more commonplace, it seems that 2018 will see a continuation of the trend.
DOMUSCOINS will be huge in the future especially in DUBAI
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:56:26 PM

Didn't find in what the advantage of the blockchain in this project consists ... Where I can get the information?
CristopherCollins77

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:41:09 PM

Didn't find in what the advantage of the blockchain in this project consists ... Where I can get the information?
You should read the website carefully:

"Imagine the Blockchain as a universal register of transactions. Nobody can change what’s written on it and people from around the world can read its content.

If somebody ever tries to change what’s on the blockchain, everybody will immediately notice the counterfeit attempt and therefore the change will be invalidated.

The monetary amount sent to purchase DomusCoins is stored on the blockchain and, at the same time, DomusCoins are credited. This guarantees all the DomusCoins owners of their property."
brussqett

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:23:12 PM

Almost in each similar project the blockchain is used for the same. Do you think that someone will use the technology intended for decentralization and protection of transactions like that otherwise?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: