Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:05:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] 🔥 DomusCoins ICO 🔥 Coin backed by real estate properties ✔  (Read 2850 times)
MaksonJoe

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:25:34 PM

Didn't find in what the advantage of the blockchain in this project consists ... Where I can get the information?
Almost in each similar project the blockchain is used for the same. Do you think that someone will use the technology intended for decentralization and protection of transactions like that otherwise?
Yes, you are absolutely right. This should be obvious.
How can we use tokens? And can we get them somehow after the end of ICO?
Narimann

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:53:01 PM

Didn't find in what the advantage of the blockchain in this project consists ... Where I can get the information?
Almost in each similar project the blockchain is used for the same. Do you think that someone will use the technology intended for decentralization and protection of transactions like that otherwise?
Yes, you are absolutely right. This should be obvious.
How can we use tokens? And can we get them somehow after the end of ICO?
I heard that for the owners of coins there will be privileges and discounts in the form of living in a real estate organization. Perhaps this will be cheaper than for the rest, or it will be available only to you.
RichardCrowford1965

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:40:36 PM

That's cool. This will be very important for beginners. I hope that the amount of real estate will increase and appear in a wider range of countries.
I agree with you. If I were a traveler, I would certainly take this opportunity.
Mila.Vitra

Activity: 334

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:01:26 PM

In any case, it will not be lower or the same. It will grow in parallel with the growth in real estate prices.
And if the price of real estate is stable? That the price of a coin will remain below? Tell us how the price of a coin is growing?
norman-soil

Activity: 254

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:18:58 PM

In any case, it will not be lower or the same. It will grow in parallel with the growth in real estate prices.
And if the price of real estate is stable? That the price of a coin will remain below? Tell us how the price of a coin is growing?
Typically, the price is set based on the sales of tokens. And then, at the expense of trading on the stock exchange, someone buys who sells something. Buy more - the price is growing. Sell - the price falls.
I think the price of the token will be set automatically, depending on the number of tokens purchased.
vkolotun

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:33:41 PM

I think the price of the token will be set automatically, depending on the number of tokens purchased.
And how do you calculate the cost? Where can I see the project collection at the moment?
Antonio.F

Activity: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:23:25 PM

Did someone say that you already conducted ICO and it failed? Is this a lie, or is it true?
lazoguzzling

Activity: 342

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:11:01 PM

Did someone say that you already conducted ICO and it failed? Is this a lie, or is it true?
It seems that someone has misinformed you. I havent seen such a project before.
When will you add an investment demonstration to the site online?
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:38:38 PM

It seems that someone has misinformed you. I havent seen such a project before.
When will you add an investment demonstration to the site online?
I think you can find out this information in the official chat or in the twitter of the project.
https://t.me/domuscoins
https://twitter.com/DomusCoins
komar.515

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:35:40 AM

Only 10 million coins? I know projects that have more than 100 million or more. Why do you have so little and why?
FrederickFarci

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:23:43 PM

Only 10 million coins? I know projects that have more than 100 million or more. Why do you have so little and why?
The cost of 1 coin is 1 dollar. These coins are much more valuable than those you saw. There, coins are 10 cents or even less.
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:11:54 PM

The cost of 1 coin is 1 dollar. These coins are much more valuable than those you saw. There, coins are 10 cents or even less.
Yes, I didnt notice it. I wonder why the price is so high? This means that I can not buy a lot of tokens. How many times will the coin grow on the exchange?
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:07:01 PM

Will DomusCoin platform offer bnb services to promote the functions of the token on a universal scale?
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:40:16 PM

I heard the project had some difficulties and ICO was decided to extend until April 30. So who hasnt decided on the investment - you have time to think
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:21:30 PM

I heard the project had some difficulties and ICO was decided to extend until April 30. So who hasnt decided on the investment - you have time to think
Yes, I heard that they didnt raised a soft cap so they pushed the end of ICO for a month ahead.
ukrainskaya-devaxa

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:51:32 PM

Yes, I heard that they didnt raised a soft cap so they pushed the end of ICO for a month ahead.
So, where did you get this information ??
LoreinMallin

Activity: 324

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:09:55 PM

So, where did you get this information ??
I saw it today, too. In the chat in the Telegram a lot of information about the project - you should join if you're interested.
Nikolas.Kelman

Activity: 203

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:34:23 PM

I dont think that the manager, rather the investors themselves spread the information about the project, because they are interested in the prosperity of the platform.
I know such a system. This is efficient and less expensive, because it's easier to organize a referral than to launch a broad advertising campaign
SalmaMohamed

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:27:37 AM

How DomusCoins was started?  Huh
Emmy Eric

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:40:57 AM

DomusCoins wants to fill the gap between the real estate market and the blockchain, by leveraging cryptocurrencies and their huge potential in terms of transparency, reliability, security and diffusion in the market. In other words DomusCoins wants their holders to benefit from the advantages of the cryptocurrencies.
So the idea behind DomusCoins is that huge real estate projects can be owned by everybody and not just sophisticated and inaccessible groups. Consider a scenario where ordinary people can make money from real estate with a small initial investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: