Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:09:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MoviesChain by TVzavr Announcement - Decentralized Film Distribution Platform  (Read 5846 times)
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:38:02 PM

And what will be the percentage of gain for rental and sales of movies? Will the product and your "Movie" production be protected in any way against copyright?

OI
murtaniosiomo

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:39:04 PM

Piracy and copyright infringement are some of the many problems in the film sector right now. The ease with which films can be reproduced and distributed outside of a franchise agreement makes piracy and copyright infringement a constant worry and cost.

Thank you for explaining it to us very well team.
noogken

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:43:53 PM

Piracy and copyright infringement are some of the many problems in the film sector right now. The ease with which films can be reproduced and distributed outside of a franchise agreement makes piracy and copyright infringement a constant worry and cost.

Well explained indeed! Can you explain what monotomy is please. I'm not quite familiar with that word.
euroconnections18

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:48:08 PM

Well explained indeed! Can you explain what monotomy is please. I'm not quite familiar with that word.

I think that the team is talking about re-makes.
MoviesChain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:52:47 PM

Yes, there are not many new ideas readily available, or that are being used, for new films. Instead, the Hollywood film industry mostly takes advantage of franchises, releasing remake after remake, as well as sequels and prequels. While it appears easier to attract theatergoers with a film that has already been successful, what usually happens instead is that each new installation in a series ends up being worse than the previous one, and eventually viewers lose interest.
veokresk

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:57:31 PM

Yes, there are not many new ideas readily available, or that are being used, for new films. Instead, the Hollywood film industry mostly takes advantage of franchises, releasing remake after remake, as well as sequels and prequels. While it appears easier to attract theatergoers with a film that has already been successful, what usually happens instead is that each new installation in a series ends up being worse than the previous one, and eventually viewers lose interest.

Very true! I've seen many movies which are remakes of old ones that were well directed.
noogken

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:02:21 PM

Very true! I've seen many movies which are remakes of old ones that were well directed.

So many names are coming into my mind now that you mentioned it. That shows how true this fact is.
murtaniosiomo

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:06:38 PM

Although, many viewers continue to follow the franchise out of curiosity to see what will happen to their favorite characters in slightly different plots.
noogken

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:11:28 PM

Although, many viewers continue to follow the franchise out of curiosity to see what will happen to their favorite characters in slightly different plots.

That's true! Even I end up doing that all the time.
veokresk

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:16:16 PM

That's true! Even I end up doing that all the time.

Me too! It's something that cannot be helped.
sudrexigs

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:25:04 PM

Many films are being made only to earn money, and not for the sake of art. Am I right?
euroconnections18

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:34:34 PM

Many films are being made only to earn money, and not for the sake of art. Am I right?

Yes, that's what Dev was trying to mean by saying profit vs. art
sudrexigs

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:44:34 PM

I see! Can't wait for that era to end. MoviesChain will bring a better future!
HackerRevar

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:56:48 PM

MoviesChain will surely reach out to the moon guys!
murtaniosiomo

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:04:28 AM

MoviesChain will surely reach out to the moon guys!

For sure! I have lots of hopes on this project.
MoviesChain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:14:42 AM

Aside from those problems in the mainstream film industry, independent film producers and filmmakers also have to deal with the added problems of working outside of a large studio or franchise.
sudrexigs

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:21:53 AM

Aside from those problems in the mainstream film industry, independent film producers and filmmakers also have to deal with the added problems of working outside of a large studio or franchise.

Yes,one of my friends produce inependent films and he always talk about the target audience being less.
noogken

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:32:21 AM

Yes,one of my friends produce inependent films and he always talk about the target audience being less.

Really? What's his name? I'd like to watch one of his movies.
komawei

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:45:48 AM

This is normal. Most art films are not popular with people nowadays. People just want to watch movies that can be entertaining to eliminate unhappy things.
sudrexigs

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:58:23 AM

Me too

I'll post a link for you guys to watch soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: