Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:56:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need advice for the new investor  (Read 3022 times)
gandhe83

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:32:30 AM

Bitcoin is a really long term investment... I'd suggest you to put a part of your deposit in bitcoin and make a deep research  to find 2-3 promising  projects to trade on.
Investment planning and capital allocation are essential for a real investor, and there is a need for a proactive approach to market fluctuations. The potential cryptocurrency market and many opportunities so if anyone knows catching up will be very good.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:25:04 PM

Have a separate money for your investment, try to look and research the good project that is applicable for you, and can give a good profit, you should be the one to make decisions and think wisely.

Of course, you should not use all of your earned money for investing it in the cryptocurrencies. I suppose that you must take not more than 30% of your assets for buying different altcoins and Bitcoins.
ashutosh1993

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:32:55 PM

For every new investor, the most important thing is an exchange, because the crypto market is full of spam and we need to be careful before every trading. Here are some good exchange reviews which you can read before investing.

1. Binance - Binance is the one of the most popular exchange, you can read the full review here.

2. Kucoin - The new exchange which generally hosts so many contests for their customers and also very secure. here is kucoin brief review.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:49:02 AM

You should also be able to see that the benefits are high but the risks are very high, so to be successful you need to have a specific plan to deal with every possible situation and minimize it. Small risk if it fails. I think that with a small investor entering the market, you have to really understand the market before investing. It can be seen that this is a potential market and can give you a big advantage
Never sell immediately because this is not a short term investment but a long term investment so you need to have patience and should stay calm in this market. If you have still some space in your savings then invest more and more per your ability because it is the real and golden opportunity for all of us and we do not have to miss this time. So keep good care in making decisions and always sell when the price is higher than the invested price.
lushlifing

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:47:10 PM

BTCitcoin is one of the top investment in the past few years, and still one of the best till now.
Just be sure to invest only what you can afford to lose.
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:00:52 PM

BTCitcoin is one of the top investment in the past few years, and still one of the best till now.
Just be sure to invest only what you can afford to lose.

As much as I love bitcoin I don't think it is top investment any more. How much really can you earn if you invest in bitcoin at this level and do you really think bitcoin will move ever again to 20,000? I like to think that is going to but I also like to dream. If you want to invest, invest in low market cap coins and if you want to use crypto as money use bitcoin.
forevergala

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:14:44 PM

If you're looking for a good investment. Just search around this forum in the announcements and do your own research on the project. Don't worry if the project is a rival to Bitcoin or not. Just remember that Bitcoin will always be KING.
Elmer1

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:48:27 PM

I would like to attention from experienced traders. I'm going to invest in Bitcoin. What is the best trend? Could you please suggest me what should I do and should not do?

NB: In our country is prohibited for the cryptocurrency.

Your better idea would be highly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance!

Bitcoin is more profitable one.It is best asset for longterm profit.Patience is the essential one,to succeed in bitcoin trading. Due to loss of patience,many people sell their bitcoin at low prices and worry about that act later.Holding is better way to escape from unwanted loss. Basically most people should have both forms of investments.

Most people are impatient and they want short term investments with the most revenue. However those in general are very risky. They involve investing in small cap stocks or small cap cryptos.

Long term investments could be things like the SP500 index or with Bitcoin itself. Their gains aren't as high but they are more stable and can lead to actual profit rather than most of the pump and dump cryptos and penny stocks.
imapd

Activity: 173

cave canem!

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:22:22 PM

I would like to attention from experienced traders. I'm going to invest in Bitcoin. What is the best trend? Could you please suggest me what should I do and should not do?

NB: In our country is prohibited for the cryptocurrency.

Your better idea would be highly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance!
One my mate just have mobed from the India while they were about to ban Cryptocurrencies in their area, lol. He is a bounty hunter and also an investor, so maybe you should think about this option.

giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:52:53 AM

Have a separate money for your investment, try to look and research the good project that is applicable for you, and can give a good profit, you should be the one to make decisions and think wisely.
I suggest if you have big money then you should split your money among various coins. By doing this you will be mentally relaxed because if one currency downs other will raise and you will remain constant. Hardly all the coins will drop at the same time. It will be your bad luck but mostly you will earn money from one side. Don’t put all your money in one coin.
Sheentaide

Activity: 117

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:48:57 AM

I assume that for more energizing and more recent properly advice is argent and emergency inside the subject of crypto buying and selling. A more energizing do not have sufficient information approximately buying and selling and funding. So every brisker need to be alart.
InKiTy38

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:47:24 AM

"Bitcoin investment" is becoming the focus of the media, the global money market intelligence in general and Bitcoin in particular is a new investment trend and of course if you catch the trend then the opportunity Money is always expanding
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:11:23 AM

I think it's better to an analysis by yourself rather than taking advice from other people, You must have the knowledge about the market and its mechanism, otherwise, you will not gain anything. Since this market is very unpredictable so you must be very careful of this market. One thing I can say to you that never go fast...
impulse709

Activity: 597
Merit: 147

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:25:14 AM

Too much things to learn before you can get profit in crypto currency, because this market extremly unstable. Without learn these things, you will never get profit:
1. Learn about trends and buy follow the trends
2. Learn how to analysis buy zone and sell zone, this analysis is not for traders
3. Control emotion
4. Read news and quick decide
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:13:50 AM

Too much things to learn before you can get profit in crypto currency, because this market extremly unstable. Without learn these things, you will never get profit:
1. Learn about trends and buy follow the trends
2. Learn how to analysis buy zone and sell zone, this analysis is not for traders
3. Control emotion
4. Read news and quick decide
that basic thing for trader and investor.if we dont do that, i wil be blind man walking in the dark.we know nothing and put our money in the risky world.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:30:11 PM

Use all the possible ways to get the information about the cryptocurrencies. There are many cool channels on YouTube and Google sites that are devoted to the crypto.
consideritdone

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:32:53 PM

price has corrected significantly from the highs https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/ath
you can consider entry point but becareful as this can go even lower!
dadanpradana

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:15:05 PM

if in your country is prohibited then just sign up your ID in overseas exchange and to look for its Fiat turn may be some people or certain groups in your country who receive FiAT and Bitcoin.

used to be in my country as well, Bitcoin is prohibited but there are some who open exchange for FIAT and Bitcoin, because that's the way I can get the revenue from Bitcoin.
lushlifing

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:17:40 PM

Browse more in the Bitcoin section in this forum
be open to others' opinion and also value your own opinion.
Use your indicators when buying.
Good luck!
vishudda

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 01:07:42 PM

If you are investing for the first time, suggested you buy with your savings, not with a loan or spending amount. or try to earn some other altcoins through bounties and convert them to bitcoin and then Trade it.
I have purchased when bitcoin fell to 4000 a few weeks ago. I am holding it currently and purchasing more with an amount I get from the profit through altcoin trading.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: