Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:31:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to turn 2BTC into 4BTC  (Read 66172 times)
wearepoor

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 11:33:36 PM

You can start giving out loans and charge 10-20% interest with collateral to people, even on these forums. That's a nice way to make some profit!

That can be one way to double your bitcoins.

I prefer Gambling, Gambling and Gambling, as I want to double it in a quick way, I would prefer to take a risk and even if I loose doesn't matter as I know that the day luck favors me, I can make it double or triple in a single day.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 12:51:55 AM

There are a lot of ways to earn btc as well. I don't have the wallet to buy a bunch but I have managed to earn some. It is the long road and takes patience but it can be done.
nerFohanzo

Activity: 631

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 12:07:58 AM

You can start giving out loans and charge 10-20% interest with collateral to people, even on these forums. That's a nice way to make some profit!

I prefer Gambling, Gambling and Gambling, as I want to double it in a quick way, I would prefer to take a risk and even if I loose doesn't matter as I know that the day luck favors me, I can make it double or triple in a single day.

Gambling & Trading are ways to turn your 2 BTC to 4 BTC quickly depends upon the guts you have to take risk to really make it happen. I would rather go with Signature Campaigns where you can earn descent amount of bitcoins weekly which can take care of your basic expenses.
Erdogan
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 12:50:34 AM

The best way is going leveraged long bitcoin. After a certain rise in bitcoin price, your two coins will be four, and the value of each will also be higher, just like with holding the two. The risk of course is that the value of bitcoin goes down, in which case you lose more, maybe all.

Many people, including satoshi, have said that there is a binary outcome - either bitcoin explodes in value or it loses all value.

So, compare your brothers two coins, which he holds, with your two coins, which you leverage by buying futures with the two coins as collateral.

In case bitcoin explodes, you have twice as much value as your brother.
In case bitcoin tanks, you have the same, you have both zero value.

In both cases, you are either as much well off as your brother, or you are better off. The risk is a non-risk.

There is also a possibility that bitcoin goes down some way but not all the way, your value is lost, then bitcoin explodes. This is a real risk. But it is also just a question of being able to defend your futures with more funds. So you can leverage two to one or four to one, but you have other means outside bitcoin, so the total life leverage is smaller. I am talking about just two coins, and assume that you have other economic means. If you buy just two future coins, you will never be margin called, but you need more than a doubling of price to get four coins.

DuddlyDoRight

Activity: 318
Merit: 258

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 01:13:26 AM

Only Ways:
  • Currency trades
  • Margin on small dividends

I have faith that one day this forum will get threads where people won't just repeat their previous posts or what others have already stated in the same thread. Also that people will stop acting like BTC is toy-money and start holding vendors accountable. Naive? Maybe.
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 01:18:36 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2015, 12:57:19 PM by hendra147

come to Forex short/long a currency pair at high leverage ... Follow a trend and take profit at a 0.50% and you will have doubled in the best case Smiley

forex is very high risk for beginner......................
Im trader at bittrex ( altcoin) but never try to trade at forex
operrajunk74

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 02:09:25 AM

come to Forex short/long a currency pair at high leverage ... Follow a trend and take profit at a 0.50% and you will have doubled in the best case Smiley

forex is very high risk for beginner

I want to get into forex, can anyone suggest me the genuine website where I can trade online and make some profit, as I want to diversify my few investments into forex. As I am fed up of gambling and trading with bitcoins.
DuddlyDoRight

Activity: 318
Merit: 258

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 02:11:13 AM

forex is very high risk for beginner

Forex cost-overhead compared to CEX.IO? Fees basically

If I was going to currency trade these are the only two sites I'd use.. Except LocalBitcoin of course unless those two were way more profitable.

I have faith that one day this forum will get threads where people won't just repeat their previous posts or what others have already stated in the same thread. Also that people will stop acting like BTC is toy-money and start holding vendors accountable. Naive? Maybe.
faridkifly

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 04:13:51 AM

i think there's no safe way to turn 2btc to 4btc
but if you have courage, just try your luck on rolling dice ;P
Miracal

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 04:20:13 AM

buy weed and sell for double
good hahahaha
in my country, a lot of people doing this, but too many risk dude

weed isnt really a profitable unless you actually are selling to dispensaries and you are the wholesaler.

Meaning you have a growing op and have multiple mother plants and that cost money, and a non-profit setup for patients to be as workers. I been to one with very close connections, and youre pushing about $1mill a month.

No, it is not as complicated as you make it sound. If you have contacts to somebody who owns such a nursery and can help you, you will get really cheap rates but not everybody is so lucky, so most probably you can be friends with a local dealer and offer him a deal. You buy from him for discounted rates and sell at places where its very limited at a high rate.
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 04:32:11 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2015, 12:56:26 PM by hendra147

Don't try that or you will lose all of yur money
many people get crash with gambling.......................
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 05:04:41 AM

Don't try that or you will lose all of yur money

I can tell you the only thing to not to do. It is to not gambling with those and to not do anything which have to do with gambling. It will be for sure that you will lose all those. Another suggestion it will be to lend those if you will find the right people. Maybe not all in the same place because then investments must be divided in small pieces. Maybe btcjam it is a good place to try. But even there it has risk.
g1974ak

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 05:08:10 AM

Hey guys. I currently have a little over 2btc at my disposal. I was wondering what the safest and best way to flip that into 4btc, and the 4btc into 8btc, etc. I really want to save up for a powerful ASIC, and am stumped as to how to turn this into more. I've tried exchanges, but end up losing more than I gain. Im looking for a solid and sure way to make coin off of what I have currently. Thanks!

Don't trade, don't gamble, don't roll dice, don't do nothing. Leave those in your wallet and wait patiently that the price goes up. In this way you will have in a safe way (the safest one) not only 2 or 4 but even more bitcoin. It will make time but time don't cost nothing and your bitcoins don't need food.
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 06:52:59 AM

Hey guys. I currently have a little over 2btc at my disposal. I was wondering what the safest and best way to flip that into 4btc, and the 4btc into 8btc, etc. I really want to save up for a powerful ASIC, and am stumped as to how to turn this into more. I've tried exchanges, but end up losing more than I gain. Im looking for a solid and sure way to make coin off of what I have currently. Thanks!

Don't trade, don't gamble, don't roll dice, don't do nothing. Leave those in your wallet and wait patiently that the price goes up. In this way you will have in a safe way (the safest one) not only 2 or 4 but even more bitcoin. It will make time but time don't cost nothing and your bitcoins don't need food.

Holding a successful investment is the easiest way to make btc money, gambling is the riskiest way of making btc money. Faucets and campaigns and other mini jobs are the patient way of making btc money, devs and tech work is the skilled way of making btc money. And then there are scams and bullshit, which would be the worst way to make money because thousands of people call you an asshole and release negative vibes thinking about you Tongue
BlueYozakuraBTC

Activity: 322

WILL SKYPE CHAT FOR 3 MILLION COMPOUND COIN

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 08:35:23 AM

You can always invest it into another business like recyclix or traffic monsoon. If I had 2BTC that's exactly what I'd do. I'd leave it in and withdraw 10% out to buy more btc.

▓▓▓▓▓▒░░
                       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
        ░░           ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░
      ▒░        ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░
    ░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
   ░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░            ▒
  ▒░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░              ░▓▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░             ░▓▓▓░
 ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░           ░▒▓▓▓▓▓░
     ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒          ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░         ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░          ░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░          ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░       ░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓░  ░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓░
 ░▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓░     ░░
  ░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░      ░█░
   ░▓▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░        ░██░
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░          ░███▒
      ░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░             ░▒█████░
                           ░░▒██████░
            ░░░░░░░░░░▒▒█████████░
                 ░░░░░░░░░░░░
Sphere .
  DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL NETWORK 
         OVER 250,000 HAVE JOINED!
ICO DATE 
Feb. 12, 2018
███
███████░
███████████
██████████████░
██████████████████
█████████████████████░
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████░
█████████████████
█████████████░
██████████
██████░
GET IT ON
Google Play
                     ░███
                   █████░
                  █████░
                 ▒███▓
         ░███▓       ░████▓
      ████████████████████████
    ░█████████████████████████
   ░████████████████████████▒
   ████████████████████████
   ░██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
       ░████████████████████▓
           █████    █████
DOWNLOAD ON THE
App Store
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 11:38:58 AM

Well I am buying qibuck coin whenever I can so then all my btc will be worth maybe five or ten times my initials if I get it right. It's gone up now over 50% in a month so I will just keep buying it as and when I got some btc to spare.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 07:54:00 PM

Use altcoins to hedge against BTC and LTC. Ofcourse need to do good research and avoid a lot of bad management.
Take profits if something went up way too fast and buy when everyone is down and out.
7bestone7

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 08:37:07 PM

i think the best way to do it without any risks is to invest in mining and earn small profit, also if you can take risks you can always do all in bet on dice or invest in hyips

misterycoins

Activity: 249

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 10:26:24 PM

you can find a local to invest. Just make sure to avoid gambling your BTC it always ends badly.
The only way to move forward is to work hard and save. If you gamble, you're moving further backwards.
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 11:00:29 PM

Use altcoins to hedge against BTC and LTC. Ofcourse need to do good research and avoid a lot of bad management.
Take profits if something went up way too fast and buy when everyone is down and out.

Trying to pick the right alt is way too much risk, there are only a small selection worth having in your portfolio, the rest is gambling pump and dump.

I think I may start looking into Bitshares as a way to hold against USD without actually having to deposit USD or enter real life credentials in an exchange. Has anyone tried this?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: