Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:33:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin remain dominant  (Read 2660 times)
ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:47:23 AM

As far as the cryptocurrency market is the bases , the bitcoin coin remains dominant among other altcoins, it is still the crypto to be invested by many people and remain on top of the coin market ,its price value ,its demand , it is still bitcoin who ruled the cryptocurrency market.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:56:11 AM

I think Bitcoin will not be the dominant coin for the long term, I know the price of bitcoin is the highest because bitcoin is the king of crypto currency. but I believe there will be new coins that have higher technology than bitcoin. and only need to wait for coin arrival time.
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:00:49 AM

Yes Bitcoin is the first to stand, and it is certain that this Bitcoin will remain dominant and will remain the first time remembered by everyone on earth. although his rivals will increase, but I'm sure Bitcoin will continue to grow in front of the day. because only from Bicoin will really give us a lesson about the investment world, and it all starts from the basics, where we have to work to join the Bounty program to collect Bitcoin and Ethereum. The real dominance when you say dominance, then yes. nobody competes Bitcoin so there is no reason not to remain dominant! all merchants adopt Bitcoin, everybody in the world knows Bitcoin, anyone who wants to invest or make transactions using Bitcoin. then after they do that, some of them may see Altcoins to gain profit because they are well pumped.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:06:50 AM

For me, bitcoin remain dominant even there are some plenty negative news and articles about bitcoin that are making bitcoin’s value plummet. But if you are comparing bitcoin to other cryptocurrencies bitcoin is still the king because bitcoin is much popular and much expensive to all crypto. But in the different side bitcoin, will lose its power if it reaches its limitation and become worthless, but if not I’m sure that bitcoin will continue its domination to all cryptocurrency.    Smiley
xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:14:17 AM

Of course it will be dominant. Bitcoin got the preference of the investors now due to the years ahead it has in the market. Yes, other coins might have better feature and that is perfectly fine, but other great coins will be second or third place.

It's a matter of understanding how the market works and which ones are the aspects who decide it. Since i study Business Adm i'm sure. Time will tell, every investment needs to be backed up by faith after the risk assessment to make sure you don't panic sell. Doesn't matter how many horror stories you listen to.
Falmera

Merit: 2

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:17:17 AM

Do you think Bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin both short and long term? Even though it does not remain the most dominant coin, this will not be the same as saying that Bitcoin won’t exist long term.
I think bitcoin will still be the most dominant among the crypto currency. There are still lots of investors trusted and wanted this crypto coin.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
Tuyul_Dollar

Activity: 185
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:38:38 AM

It depends on the users whether to increase the activity in bitcoin and make the bitcoin more consistent so that it is not replaced by other online jobs. Because of the increasing number of online jobs that can influence the dominance of bitcoin itself
SeVenlast

Activity: 413
Merit: 10

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:40:06 AM

I think Bitcoin will not be the dominant coin for the long term, I know the price of bitcoin is the highest because bitcoin is the king of crypto currency. but I believe there will be new coins that have higher technology than bitcoin. and only need to wait for coin arrival time.

No one can determine how the fate of Bitcoin in the future because everything can happen.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:57:13 AM

For me, i think yes because bitcoin is the number one crypto nowadays, and besides even the price of it is volatile, this crypto is more users than other coin. It will exist as a digital currency no matter what happen to other whether it is good or bad.

Prices are churning to get off not for the better and have a very good price for now.
Yantoaja

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:05:21 PM

I do not think bitcoin will always dominate all coins in the crypto world. There must be times when bitcoin will be defeated by other coin coins. Because the other coins, however, have the same chance to dominate.
cedrixperez

Activity: 149
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:13:32 PM

First Bitcoin is popular and before you enter crypto world the first crypto coin you will know is Bitcoin. In my opinion Bitcoin will remain dominant due of Bitcoin price is far from other crypto price and still Bitcoin is the most influential coin among other altcoins.
Yramesor0

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:15:03 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2018, 09:03:44 PM by Yramesor0

I believe bitcoin will still dominate in the market because it influences other coins.As the price of bitcoin is up, altcoins follow.And when it is down,other coins are down too.With that basis alone, I don't think other coins will overtake bitcoin in the top.
Jessica2009

Activity: 348

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:33:23 PM

According to my view Bitcoin will remain dominant because Bitcoin is the worlds first and famous cryptocurrency ever known . Bitcoin has the highest market capitalization and Bitcoin is remembered as the first cryptocurrency and the coin that brought us to the blockchain technology .Bitcoins massive fall of first time that the market got the sense of vulnerability Bitcoin is used as the worlds cryptocurrency for investors . Bitcoin is the most expensive even with a minority people, trust in Bitcoin is the trade secret of Bitcoin so Bitcoin will surely remain dominant all over the global system.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
PAES23

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 01:04:13 PM

Yes, of course. Bitcoin will surely be dominant for the long term. As we can see altcoins follow bitcoin when bitcoin rises, altcoin also rises and when bitcoin price drop, altcoins also drop. So I think bitcoin will be dominant for a very long run.
vitalyan75700

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 01:08:19 PM

I think bitcoin will be the main cryptocurrency and will take its niche as the dollar took a niche in Fiat.
Bitcoin by far is bitcoin.
crypto3644

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:11:02 PM

nobody knows what would happen in the future but it would be good if bitcoin is not dominant because every time the bitcoin suffers a fall it ends up dragging the other cryptocurrencies that are not the fault.
ynclksnr321

Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:14:31 PM

Bitcoin will fall and rise, but will always remain dominant. Because no matter what position it is, all other coins follow the bitcoin.
bitcoinrunners001

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:16:20 PM

Bitcoin is the primary vote for all users regardless to many obstacle that  experienced of bitcoin price recently but now try to visit the site below.It is amazing only one moth from the the price dump then continuously head away towards the higher level price.It is still showing us on how dominant it is as its market price is pumping to the top again.No matter what happens bitcoin will remain as the most dominant cryptos in the cryptoworld.
elkafee79

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:18:12 PM

Do you think Bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin both short and long term? Even though it does not remain the most dominant coin, this will not be the same as saying that Bitcoin won’t exist long term.

Of course BTC will remain dominant. Although BTC prices decreased but a few months will recover. A recent price change shows us that the price of another coin is related to bitcoin, but even though bitcoin decreases it takes several years for another coin to go beyond bitcoin.
phosphine

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:22:46 PM

Yes it will remain dominant because it is a powerful crypto currency
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: