Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:59:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Economy in your country  (Read 1926 times)
Count Basie

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:23:30 PM

The bitcoin's effects on my country's economy are practically 0. A lot of people don't even know what is a Bitcoin.
Jaemouns

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:27:10 PM

What do you think are the effects of btc in your country? Because in my country it thus not affect the economy of ours. Share yours.
The effects of our country I can see It is very useful in terms of cash out our fiat from bitcoin.The way that we cash out from bitcoin is the way that our money in the economy will be enlarge..This is why bitcoin is the very big help to expand the economy and earned of it.
sofikurban

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 04:45:55 PM

every people talking about bitcoin something but government did not apply any regulations yet. 

buje micin

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:05:56 PM

bit coin brings good change in the economies of some countries including in my country, now a lot of investing in bitcoin in my country and this makes them a success in the moment, even though there is also a loss but it is just a little bit
Ghondronk

Activity: 356
Merit: 14

https://exiptoken.io/

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:09:57 PM

very influential, especially from its function, bitcoint is not a valid transaction currency, so the conventional money is slightly decreased because banya people move on bitcoin

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:11:42 PM

The presence of bitcoin in my country can help the economy of every serious person in learning it. they will get jobs and salaries from bitcoin everytime they do the job and this helps reduce unemployment
Indra32

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:16:18 PM

What do you think are the effects of btc in your country? Because in my country it thus not affect the economy of ours. Share yours.

still in the developing stage has not been too significant for economic progress in my country with regards to its existence crypto money. perhaps for the foreseeable future may change the economy better
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:17:18 PM

The presence of bitcoin in my country can help the economy of every serious person in learning it. they will get jobs and salaries from bitcoin everytime they do the job and this helps reduce unemployment
It really helps jobless people to have job and earn money from it. As of now there is no effect in my country since bitcoin doesnt accept by the government. Only the people who used it are affected on it which is in a good way because their life was changing into bettee. They earn a lot here and they are very thankful of it like me. Maybe if the government accept it then it will have an effect to the economy of one country.

BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:14:56 PM

It does not seem that bitcoin is going to affect the economy of any country at all, it is still too small to think it can do it and even with that politicians are worried about the effects it may cause in the future, and with good reason, bitcoin has not affected my country at all but it has affected my life and if it changes the life of others as much as it has changed my own life then the changes it can bring to society as a whole will be great since having a currency that does not steal from you is a huge improvement that cannot be ignored.
pathapoddo

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:51:04 AM

There is no effect of btc in our country at all. Because btc is not accepted in our country. So no effect.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:59:16 AM

There is no effect of btc in our country at all. Because btc is not accepted in our country. So no effect.
Mate is mentioned that bitcoin have no effect in his country as bitcoin is not legal in his country. I want to clear him that bitcoin is still not legal in any country but still it have effect on economy of country even low effect but have. Because if your country people are working here and can earning bitcoin then it means your country is getting money from other countries and that is surely effecting economy of your country.
PIR

Activity: 322

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:21:13 AM

As of now there's no much effect yet in our country but they are now aware of it, even our banks and they're informing the people not to invest easily but to carefully consider its effect, but as far as bitcoin is concern there are also many people here who join bitcoin and I can say that it's a blessing because I can see the effect in their life financially speaking, there are now earning money and make a living out of it started business and slowly making their dreams come true.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
seroja17

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:26:48 AM

Bitcoin is a great potential that is very interesting in changing the world, but make sure you understand the risks that go along with it.
Macai

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:50:39 AM

The effect is minimal if it really affects our economy at all. We belong in the 3rd world country though majority of our population have access to internet only a portion of this users have knowledge of bitcoins and other cryptos. Most of this users are focused on playing on line games like DOTA2, LOL and ROS.
TheWalkingCoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:17:06 AM

Will be more positive effect if the country allow and legal the bitcoin transaction in their country, we have trouble and face many problem where we are looking for the job, we need high education and have great performance to get the job, but it will be different when we are looking for the job at bitcoin, we will earn more benefit by working in bitcoin than we are working at the real work, you can see it at the people who have the success in bitcoin.
bitcoinstress

Activity: 228

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 04:21:27 AM

Now in my country has many people know about Bitcoin but I think that doesn't affect anything to economy because my country Bitcoin is still phorbited.

rerek007

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:51:58 AM

Economy  in  out country I think is not affected by bitcoin it can only affect  to the people  who are a bitcoiners  lovers
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:04:42 AM

Economy  in  out country I think is not affected by bitcoin it can only affect  to the people  who are a bitcoiners  lovers

Well, it also affect the contribution of economic stabilty of my country the income of bitcoin because whatever the payments it comes to digital currency that was transferred to fiat will be spend it through merchants were all the personal needs belongings of the family will be the baseline of expenses per day and month.
MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:25:42 AM

Bitcoin is influencing the country economy like if we look at the current demand and the bitcoin usage in the world people get buy and sale in the crypto currency so it is not false that bitcoin is good for the better economy like through this the standard of life become good those unemployed. Bitcoin is providing a good opportunity to those who are unemployed and they are feeling good because most crimes controlled in our country and the educated people are doing best.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
super5star

Activity: 313

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:19:44 AM

As far as my country is concerned, I think it will affect. Yes, economy of our country is continuously increasing. People are getting to know about bitcoins and some have started working on it. But the main reason for our deceased entry is ban on bitcoins in our country. Like in last couple of days, our agencies have raid on the people who were accused in trading of crypto currencies, so how we make an impact.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: