Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:34:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Economy in your country  (Read 1926 times)
kobe24

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:24:41 AM

For now there is no impact in our economy but maybe in the future there will be a big impact especially now there is one bank launch blockchain payment system.

zander09

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:42:53 AM

For now there is no impact in our economy but maybe in the future there will be a big impact especially now there is one bank launch blockchain payment system.

If that happen in many bank for sure the impact of every economy will feel, i hope this also happen to my country and for sure if that happen many economy will grow more and all of us will have a successful country.
om_iyo

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:51:25 AM

I don't see a much effect of bitcoin in my country. Our economic growth is raising right now, and I hope much better in the future. If all bitcoin's project fill into a real economic, such as give loan for many infrastructures, build a strategic manufacture like a General Motor, etc; I'm sure it gives much effect in a economic for a country. But I am not see yet.
Yadstiker

Activity: 373

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:11:28 AM

In my country there isn't that much impact of bitcoin here, but as i have noticed, more and more people began to recognize bitcoin. In short they are becoming interested to bitcoin. Here although bitcoin hasn't been recognized yet by our economy, i have a great feeling someday they will notice and start paying attention to it, the result maybe good or bad but still it will be giving impact to our economy.
Zachwolf

Activity: 121

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:22:43 AM

the economy in my country is bad because many officials are corrupt, but after getting to know bitcoin and teaching it to friends it helps us all, I hope my citizens will recognize bitkoin as well so that their life will be easy

Economy in my country is not too bad even though some of our official had underground business but this is also tells the situation of our country.
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:31:18 AM

What do you think are the effects of btc in your country? Because in my country it thus not affect the economy of ours. Share yours.
In Russia there are no any effects of btc and cryptocurencies. Most of people think its ponzi scheme or something illegal and don't use it. There is no legal field for it.
That’s the same situation in my country. Everyone is thinking that Bitcoin is scam and some kind of ponzi scheme. Most of my friends are used to telling me that one day Bitcoin would end and all those who invested as of then would lose their money. It’s only a few people that I see making use of Bitcoin and most of them has been quitting ever since cloud mining turned shit.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:35:48 AM

What do you think are the effects of btc in your country? Because in my country it thus not affect the economy of ours. Share yours.
I think bitcoin have positive impact over the economy of any country because with bitcoin people are making money more than what the loss they are facing and this is clearly saying what the people are making and what type of tax system are involved in every country everyone knows ( currently in Russia 24%+ ) .
So with the bitcoin use people are not only making Thier life more better but they are paying tax in bulk amount and that is resulting into the better economy of the country .
But surely here people countries government are thinking that flow of money is without control to outside but they are not considering that money in coming in the country with the bitcoin use .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:42:57 AM

In ours also. But it does affect the lives of several individuals who as into bitcoin. A lot of jobless citizens also are now financially free though not just of bitcoins anyway but from cryptocurrency as a whole. There are those who have a better life now.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:01:46 AM

the financial condition in the country is so bad that there is a lot of corruption and a lot of debt that is in my country and bitcoin I hear they prohibit the circulation of bitcoin for some reason when bitcoin can improve the finance of this country.
fuding12

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:05:34 AM

Yes not at all, because, the government in my country is not willing to accept and manage bitcoin.
In fact, if they want to set bitcoin, Increased tax revenue is another part that will benefit big enough for the country.
yaelahwall

Activity: 336

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 09:42:58 AM

In my country, bitcoin does not affect the national economy because it does not yet have the legality of the government, but for the community is very influential in terms of getting extra money. the impact greatly affects their household economies.

Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:34:37 AM

As for now, I did encourage some vibrancy in the effect of Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency earnings on the economy of my country. I did hear that the government is trying to look into it but haven't heard any result. For now no tangible effect. Maybe soon, when government will adopt it full and empower youths to delve into it fully, then we can talk of its effect on our nation's economy.
The trend of investing the money into crypto currencies is not that much common in our country as in the rest of the countries in the world. The reason behind this is the lack of awareness amongst the people and above all the lack of interest of the government in helping the people in making a better earnings. Things are getting better economically in our country but still they are not that much good.
pogiparin

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:12:26 AM

BTC in our country is relatively non-existent in our country. Not many companies are accepting bitcoin and the people are not accepting it as a legitimate currency.

|█     |     DPH     |     D I G I P H A R M     |     █|
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
╚════════   WWW.DIGIPHARM.CH   ════════╝
Nexjr14

Activity: 216

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:33:36 AM

To be honest, in my country it is prohibited to use bitcoin as a transaction. So I find it difficult to know how bitcoin impacts the economy of the country. But, there is my friend who has bitcoin, according to my understanding their economy is very good. I believe bitcoin can change one's economy or a country.
Mainman08

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:42:41 AM

Here in our country i cannot feel the effect of bitcoin in our ecenomy. But i think it has a small effect on our economy. Because people earn more money in bitcoin. It means people have more money to spare in buying foods and other things.

UnknownTomato

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:44:27 AM

Bitcoin does not affect the economy as a whole. People who own a crypto currency are very few. But their quantity grows with each month.
andrei214

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:59:24 AM

Bitcoin doesnt also affects our economy, because it was still that famous.And we still have much serious concerns in our country.There was still problems that needs solutions.And bitcoin doesnt still become a concern in it.People who knows about cryptocurrency are still limited.

▲▼ ZICHAIN ▲▼ ▲▼  JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO ▲▼ FACEBOOK ▲▼ TELEGRAM ▲▼ TWITTER ▲▼ THREAD ▲▼ REDDIT  ▲▼
bunnylegacy

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:17:30 PM

In my country bitcoin is very valuable for the unemployed community and entrepreneurs. unemployed people will easily find job opportunities with bitcoin at this time. if the entrepreneur will easily add profits by investing bitcoin

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★       
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 30% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
Sab11

Activity: 524

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:36:57 PM

In our country the affect is good many people now become rich because of bitcoin, because in our country almost all of people knows how to use android and other device, that is the advantage of our country.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
stantpro

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:48:02 PM

Bitcoin has an effect though marginal effect.Due to bottleneck laws
imposed by the government authority, a lot of business people and merchants
transfer money via bitcoin to get their goods and services realized.
In bitcoin transaction there is no daily limit unlike dollar transaction
in my country where you are not permitted to transfer beyond certain
amount of money(dollar).When these merchants neglect the bank for
bitcoin transfers, it means the economy has lost some interest in the deal
that would have been done through the banks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: