Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:51:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Economy in your country  (Read 1925 times)
franzkie345

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:35:42 PM

because btc in my country is also not so well known as other developed countries and people are still not much to know about this bitcoin, it is not so felt the impact in my country, especially the government has not given the legality about this bitcoin, so now only limited

Yes,also in my country bitcoin was well not known, they even say that it is scam they just judged instead of trying or using it.BTC is also one way of investing money and trading of goods, but sad to say it is still not legal in our country.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:09:47 PM

In my country some people are still working on it. For now, bitcoin has a littlebit impact in my country's economy. I think it is because there is no proper way of introducing or promoting this system. Only few people in my community are adapting it. The big reason why  is because our government are not yet  recognizing and embracing this technology. But in my speculation, sooner or later  my country's will adapting and enhancing this technology.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Urbaan

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:15:40 PM

What do you think are the effects of btc in your country? Because in my country it thus not affect the economy of ours. Share yours.
In our country the affect is good many people now become rich because of bitcoin, because in our country almost all of people knows how to use android and other device, that is the advantage of our country.
It is nice to see how bitcoin made the economy of your country much better than before, you are right it made a lot of advantages for the economy of any country, now in my place a lot of people are bitcoin user and they are getting bitcoin money in a different ways as some use to invest and some use to trade so it is making money for them in all respects, it is so satisfying to see the growth of bitcoin. I am sure in my country almost all people will become employed because of bitcoin on line earning.
pallang

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:34:48 AM

Economy in my country is good and it is still improving because Bitcoin helps a little in reducing unemployment and so it can help the government improve it's economy.

supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:07:39 AM

As a developing country, the presence of bitcoin in the economy in my country has no major impact.
Bitcoin is very popular in my country, from teenagers to their parents know bitcoin from social media, but only a few people really understand and have invested in this digital currency.
In addition to the lack of knowledge about bitcoin, the government has not clarified the status of bitcoin and is still a hot debate to date.
I hope the presence of bitcoin in my country can help a person's economy get better.

Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:30:54 AM

As a developing country, the presence of bitcoin in the economy in my country has no major impact.
Bitcoin is very popular in my country, from teenagers to their parents know bitcoin from social media, but only a few people really understand and have invested in this digital currency.
In addition to the lack of knowledge about bitcoin, the government has not clarified the status of bitcoin and is still a hot debate to date.
I hope the presence of bitcoin in my country can help a person's economy get better.
Everything goes through beyond expectation, the country may improve depending on the governance if the government is really bad the country's economy also is really bad and if the government is good maybe good things may happen on the country's economy, I believe  that government is one of the reference or factors that affect the economy.
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:11:03 AM

In my country in general economy is not developed and as I think it will not develop never, so with the arrival of bitcoins and others cryptocurrencies has not changed here nothing. The most important thing is that government don`t forbid to use bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies. Maybe something would have changed if officially recognized bitcoin, but unfortunately in my country only few people are interested in cryptocurrencies and bitcoin, so no one will do anything.
Izalcomax

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:47:36 AM

Indonesia still trying to adapt with cryptocurrency, but our government has banned any transactions using it  Grin
For the sake of our currency " Rupiah /IDR "

But i think cryptocurrency only causes minor effects on indonesian economics. as indonesia's gross domestic product (GDP) grew 5.06 percent year-on-year (y/y) in the third quarter of 2017.. The World Banks releases that Indonesia's economic growth is considered stable at 5.3 percent year-on-year (y/y) in the 2018-2020 period.
waskaplung

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:03:35 PM

What do you think are the effects of btc in your country? Because in my country it thus not affect the economy of ours. Share yours.
The Philippines is ranked 13th among 43 countries in the Asia–Pacific region, and its overall score is above the regional and world averages. The strong growth of the Philippines' economy has allowed the government to prioritize domestic law-and-order issues over economic policy concerns.
coiner27

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:14:09 PM

For now, I dont think btc has an impact in my country yet. Perhaps, someday, our economy might rise bacause of btc; because few from my country are still learning about btc or don't know btc at all.
btctestcolets

Activity: 233
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:14:26 PM

The Philippines is ranked 13th among 43 countries in the Asia–Pacific region, and its overall score is above the regional and world averages. The strong growth of the Philippines' economy has allowed the government to prioritize domestic law-and-order issues over economic policy concerns.

Well, the effects of bitcoin in my country are reduces unemployement rate thus increasing financial stabilty. It provides equal opportunities regardless of educational attainment.
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:25:40 PM

Well, the effects of bitcoin in my country are reduces unemployement rate thus increasing financial stabilty. It provides equal opportunities regardless of educational attainment.

Well, luckily that country now adapt bitcoin they embraced bitcoin to their community and also their Central Bank recognized bitcoin as a crypto currency that might be used in payment system. It is really help to the individual and those people who unemployed or even those housewives that have extra income by this. By anyone having this bitcoin i pretty assure that the economy on the country will improved through individual people who accepted bitcoin.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:35:05 PM

In my country bitcoin in my economy was very demand to the people because of the capabilities to earned good money and help for financial problem. It has a good effect to the people and on economy they help those people who are jobless and in terms of income. Regarding this it provides opportunities and knowledge about in bitcoin.
randyboy

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:45:03 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2018, 12:56:44 PM by randyboy

Also in my country thus bitcoin not help to fully develop our econony right now but therfore it may help in other cost. It may help other people who dont have job and income in that way I know bitcoin is not a job but other people dont have enough salary to their job or dont have job their and they invest get income from bitcoin and have profit thats the benefit what we get on bitcoin.
LovelyFLOWER

Activity: 181

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:47:05 PM

As what i have notice in my country it is not affecting or affected by bitcoin. Athough bitcoin is intruduce and know by more people.it is not still affects the counrty economy because it has also more over have  thier own currency and bitcoin was an additional only as bitcoin is not already ligalized.
Thywo

Activity: 88

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 12:49:37 PM

Economy here in my country is very bad.
Aztek

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:53:11 PM

My country is still categorized as a developing country. Salary wages are basically the source of income of most people here. There are big business, but most of them are owned and operated by foreigners, like Americans, Chinese, Koreans and etc. They are considered as big investors, and play a major roll in the market system. The introduction of bitcoin here is a great help to individuals who are at the middle and lower class. It is an opportunity to them to improved their quality of living.
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:19:41 PM

with the presence of bitcoin in my country can provide jobs for some people and can increase the economy of society in that country they can feel the money from technology

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Husein01

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:53:41 PM

in my country bitcoin has not been accepted by the government. so there is no effect whatsoever on the national economy. but not with most of the people. They are greatly helped by bitcoin to overcome the financial difficulties it has felt. especially the lower middle class. they expect the bitcoin legality here
mackhoy

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:20:11 PM

Just like you, in our country also it doesn't have a big effect. Actually, almost 40% of the population in our country is already enjoying the benefit of crypto which I can see has a positive result. But like what I said, the remaining percentage of the population is still unaware of what are these currencies are doing to those who are enjoying it already. It wasn't hitting the economy as of now but I've heard a few stories on the news about it but it doesn't make a noise for others since some are might be confused, lack of knowledge and hesitant to give it a try. However, I believe that it won't take too long and the small population of people enjoying btc will soon increase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: