Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:20:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Economy in your country  (Read 1925 times)
terlesbogli

Activity: 155
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:35:42 AM

Our county economy is undeniably facing a hard time today. given the fact that the inflation rate is going higher every time raising prices of almost all commodities, we are economically down this time. and i hope this will never last for too long.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Leonia-Ridinger

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 11:36:25 AM

In my country it has no effect because a huge majority of people are not tech educated and cannot even comprehend the idea of cryptocurrencies. The media do run stories about crypto every so often, but the stories are always sensationalist in nature and not well researched. But almost every programmer I know in my city is invested in crypto. A lot of them mining as well. I met a cab driver and a waiter who are mining Ethereum. Anyways, really excited to see what this year will bring for crypto in terms of regulation and mass adoption. It will be interesting to see how countries respond when big players start entering crypto Smiley
pelipurlara

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:31:29 PM

Bitcoin does not have a strong influence on it, although he is widely known in my country and many earn on it

Some people are greatly helped by bitcoin to overcome the financial difficulties it feels, especially the lower middle class because my bitcoin state has not been accepted by the government. so there is no effect whatsoever on the national economy. But not with most people they expect bitcoin legality here.
Semleho

Activity: 49
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:52:32 PM

The economy in my country was so financial crisis that it caused huge economic contracts and a corresponding decline in public spending. It is not surprising that debt and subsidies are increasing drastically, while development spending is sharply reduced. So with the advent of income from crypto currency, it is possible if the state can maximize the management and tax rules of use. Perhaps it could add a typical income to the country.
@Nice_Try

Activity: 308

bridgex.network

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:52:49 PM

All authoritarian countries control the population through a low standard of living and wages. Therefore, Bitcoin will always affect the economy of Russia, Venezuela, African countries and other third countries.
China is too large for bitcoin yet.
Maduro made its cryptocurrency by the hype. But it will not help him Grin

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
davida

Activity: 585
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:08:48 PM

Bitcoin situation in my country is not rosy yet especially with our Government where some of our so called leaders are full of cruel acts and would not want to allow an unregulated entity in the economy. I can only affirm that few of us who are knowledgeable and users of Bitcoin are still the one enjoying the potentialities of Bitcoin. Hopefully, it shall be gaining ground because so many are already getting to know what Bitcoin entails.
Nyeyzel

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:59:24 PM

Different country different situation in their economy, in my country there was no massive impact of bitcoin here, but as i have noticed, more and more people began to recognize bitcoin. Bitcoin is the substitution of unemployment. Bitcoin can help them to provide their needs even they are unemployed. Bitcoin can help people to reach their dreams
guschin

Activity: 84
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:35:51 PM

Bitcoin situation in my country is not rosy yet especially with our Government where some of our so called leaders are full of cruel acts and would not want to allow an unregulated entity in the economy. I can only affirm that few of us who are knowledgeable and users of Bitcoin are still the one enjoying the potentialities of Bitcoin. Hopefully, it shall be gaining ground because so many are already getting to know what Bitcoin entails.

In my country also bitcoins are not being used by middle class or poor people. Most of the rich people are only investing in bitcoins as they have lot of savings to spend on it. On the other hand there are millions of jobless young people in my country. Leave about bitcoins, they do not have enough money to start a small business. If the government takes enough steps to provide jobs to these young people, we can see a lot of them investing in bitcoins in future. But I think these politicians are just concerned about their vote bank.
Yzhel

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:44:16 PM

In my country also bitcoins are not being used by middle class or poor people. Most of the rich people are only investing in bitcoins as they have lot of savings to spend on it. On the other hand there are millions of jobless young people in my country. Leave about bitcoins, they do not have enough money to start a small business. If the government takes enough steps to provide jobs to these young people, we can see a lot of them investing in bitcoins in future. But I think these politicians are just concerned about their vote bank.
I can say that for now we do have a good economy, not all because of cryptocurrency but at some point it still has an impact especially that we are almost millions of people subscribers here in crypto and almost all of us has gain a lot so there is really a good impact in our life and in our country.
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:54:52 AM

I don’t notice any effect. There isn’t much people using Bitcoin in my country, so it won’t be having that much effect. But if it in anyway does have an effect, I believe it might be a positive effect and not the negative type. Because if it does negatively, the government will do any possible thing to take it down.
StGermain

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:30:59 PM

I don’t notice any effect. There isn’t much people using Bitcoin in my country, so it won’t be having that much effect. But if it in anyway does have an effect, I believe it might be a positive effect and not the negative type. Because if it does negatively, the government will do any possible thing to take it down.

The cool thing about bitcoin is that it is very hard to make it disappear, ban it or limit it at all. So if bothers the government is a sign that it is not doing the right things for people.

paynercash

Activity: 392

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:27:58 PM

What do you think are the effects of btc in your country? Because in my country it thus not affect the economy of ours. Share yours.
In my country, there is an impoverished economy, and it seems that the trend of economic development of the nation appears to be absent, in my opinion, my country's economy is always in decline, and there is no sign of recovery, This led to an insufficient demand for Bitcoin operations in the country.

Boh manok

Activity: 328

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:36:21 PM

If in my country hell for those who already know bitcoin. They are better in terms of the economy but this is only for the people just not for the country, many have become rich because they plunged into this bitcoin world and with bitcoin too they are used to finance their daily life,

tikong

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:38:21 PM

Here in Philippines, I'm sure there are a lot of Filipinos already earning a good amount of money in Bitcoin or Alts. And I'm sure that these people add value to the economy as money goes inside the Philippines while spend it here. But currently, there was no formal study or documentation how bitcoin affect our economy but I'm sure in a long run it will be well known by everyone.
Jackypot

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 07:58:41 PM

What do you think are the effects of btc in your country? Because in my country it thus not affect the economy of ours. Share yours.
Bitcoin has not had a very significant impact in my country, only certain people know the cryptocurrencies
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:35:46 AM

I have seen a very significant change in the economic condition of my country since the time this crypto currencies have been introduced to this world and the time when the people living in my country started to know about it. However, still a lot of awareness is needed to be done as our economy can be made even better in the near future and for that all of us needs to contribute our efforts.
eyesninja21

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:01:25 AM

This is a great Grin in my country, Philippines has decided to regulate Bitcoin exchanges as remittance companies. It is legal to use Bitcoins in the Philippines. If anything, the Banko Sentral ng Pilipinas ruling is a step that allows everyone to engage in bitcoin without fear of being classified as someone who doesn’t use traditional currency (AKA the Peso).

From one angle, it’s good news that the government is finally recognizing that we exist and acknowledge that our efforts do have a positive social impact on our country. Smiley

Jancuki

Activity: 789

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:27:53 AM

If the impact on individuals certainly exist, for example around me many people whose economy improved after knowing bitcoin world. This shows that bitcoin provides economic progress for anyone seriously deepening it.
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:37:35 AM

As far as I know it affects our economy in my country because many people has big savings because of bitcoin the progress that bitcoin gives into the economy of my coutry it is well appreciated by everybody. I encourage many people joined bitcoin invest as much they want and keep gather data about it so that you will be open minded and must knew the updates too. 
CherRic

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:40:40 AM

Well, it has no direct change or effect in our economy as well. But it has direct effect on the person's lives who are using or doing bitcoin. There is no effect because the government is not fully supporting bitcoin thats why only few people are using bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: