Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:16:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Economy in your country  (Read 1925 times)
Codename23

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:48:26 AM

The effect of bitcoin in my country is big. How can I say that? Because I knew many people around me who uses, invests and buys and sell coins and money in bitcoin. And they are successful in life right now because of it.  Through bitcoin, it bring changes in our country because they are also part of the community and they are growing.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:51:29 AM

I have never heard of the effects of bitcoin in my country, this is because my country is closing all information about bitcoin and the government declares that using illegal bitcoin for official transactions is making people afraid to use bitcoin.
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:40:34 AM

Im not sure with our economy but im sure its good. Especially if all people in our country will do bitcoin. Because we all knew that bitcoin make more money to come in a country. And its reduce a unemployed people thats our country economy problem to many people who are unemployed. If they just knew bitcoin
Relildar

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:52:36 AM

Cryptocurrencies can only affect China's economy, because they produce video cards that are used for cryptocurrency mining.
Wylie330

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

New Era of Freelancing

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:56:07 AM

I do not know if it has an effect on our economy today because our government doesn't recognize Bitcoin. And we do not use Bitcoin for everyday use. But I think if Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are being accepted worldwide, it will have a huge effect if our country gathers a large amount of Bitcoin before that happens.

[ PAYPERBLOCK ] NEW ERA OF FREELANCING POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 
█  [ ANN ] [ Website ] [ WP ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ] [ Facebook ] [ YouTube ] [ Linkedin ]
lifengpu

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:09:04 AM

in my country the economy is quite good, but still wants the best and bitcoin is unlikely to correct this situation
rizqillah

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:17:34 AM

What do you think are the effects of btc in your country? Because in my country it thus not affect the economy of ours. Share yours.

I think, jobless can get earn from bitcoin. it can effected economy in country.
TwitterTreasure6

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:22:38 PM

Bitcoins are enforced legally in Russia but not in central administrative hub. iTs prevalent in local level only
dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:33:53 PM

because my country [Indonesia] is neutral in the world of BLOCKCHAIN / BITCOIN then the influence in the economic progress of the country is very insignificant but bitcoin can help reduce unemployment like me and make our society better life its economy

Panpan66L

Activity: 199

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:36:21 PM

As far, as I see, bitcoin is advertised a lot, politicans are investing a lot, but regular people in my country seems to bet not realy impressed with it, yes, we are slow Smiley
ronics

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:15:13 PM

Smiley     The Philippine economy will likely sustain its robust expansion in the near-term, although below the government's expectation, according to a regional think tank that nonetheless raised its growth outlook for the country.The Economy of the Philippines is the world's 34th largest economy by nominal GDP according to the 2017 estimate of the International Monetary Fund's statistics, it is the 13th largest economy in Asia,
slyfox

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:29:44 AM

What do you think are the effects of btc in your country? Because in my country it thus not affect the economy of ours. Share yours.
Right now there are no effects of bitcoin in my country in fact I have yet to meet a single person that have heard of bitcoin which is sad because that means that I'm probably one of the very few people that are benefiting from holding bitcoin and when finally people begin to wake up to the fact that they can make money with bitcoin it will probably be too late.
Flickkk

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

Bounty Detective

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:50:05 AM

they use cryptocurrency to scam investor here in our country.
and i think it is still normal in our country because only few people at the moment knows cryptocurrency in our country

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
berfanaf

Activity: 116
Merit: 2

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:47:13 AM

Economy is part of the country. So if need to know the country growth check the economy growth. It important of the country. If people will growth country economy also growth. So most of the business before invest choose the country. Economy is help to gather country growth. If economy is not money. Most of the people this about that. But is important for the country growth. It help to gather information for the other country growth.
In many countries bitcoin is not legalized and when something is illegal there will no effect of it on the economy. So I think that it will take some more time for the governments to regularize bitcoin in their respective countries and then it will play a vital role in the economy. But till date there is no effects of bitcoin on the economy.

▰▰   IMPRESSIO.io   ▰▰   THE FUTURE OF INVESTING   ▰▰
✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ And More...
jackky

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:02:55 AM

In my country of economics is very underdeveloped and can not serve the development of virtual currency, I think that maybe the virtual money will not be allowed by the government to operate in my country by the longer Too early to get the profit and risk of bringing too much.
T-Bag

Activity: 36
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:21:16 AM

In my country (Indonesia), Bank Indonesia is starting with the transaction services. The central bank wants to ban any tech company, e-commerce site, or payment system that accepts Bitcoin as a valid payment in Indonesia. That means you can't use your Bitcoin wallet to buy a pizza or purchase airline tickets in Indonesia.

The concern here is that Bitcoin could be used for money laundering or terrorism, according to central bank officials. They were also concerned that Bitcoin could destabilize the Rupiah—one of the most-volatile currencies in Southeast Asia.
anussayme

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:45:28 AM

In my country, the economy is considered to be an excellent development platform, and this is a strong point of my country. At present, my country is experiencing new changes with the appearance of virtual currencies. I believe this will bring my country into a new heyday.
Boomber

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:54:06 AM

In my country many people know about cryptocurrency especially bitcoin and try to get profit from there starting from trading as well as bounty hunter.
So at least in the presence of this bitcoin gives a positive impact can be an additional income to meet the needs of life.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Mr_Devin

Activity: 181

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:58:27 AM

For now bitcoin does not affect the economy in my country, because bitcoin users are still very limited and the government, especially the state banks do not prohibit the use of bitcoin but also has not legalized. The government only advises to be careful if transacting with bitcoin from all this has been ascertained that the use of bitcoin does not affect the economy in my country.

setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:58:52 AM

In my country (Indonesia), Bank Indonesia is starting with the transaction services. The central bank wants to ban any tech company, e-commerce site, or payment system that accepts Bitcoin as a valid payment in Indonesia. That means you can't use your Bitcoin wallet to buy a pizza or purchase airline tickets in Indonesia.

The concern here is that Bitcoin could be used for money laundering or terrorism, according to central bank officials. They were also concerned that Bitcoin could destabilize the Rupiah—one of the most-volatile currencies in Southeast Asia.

Central bank Indonesia only ban bitcoin as payment but if we have bitcoin and hold it as investment, Indonesia government allowed. I am believe that bitcoin can make economy and investment weather more attractive if bitcoin have regulation
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: