Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:42:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Economy in your country  (Read 1925 times)
SolomonSollarsNSense

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:05:11 PM

There is no effect so visible about economy with the BTC in my country.
Because the government prohibits the use of BTC and cryptocurrency reasons because it will harm consumers.
But as a member of BTC and cryptocurrency I do not feel harmed even feel lucky because I can get more income.
Besides that I think with the existence of BTC and cryptocurrency this can reduce unemployment in this country.
In my country bitcoin is not authorized by the government and there is no effect of bitcoin on our economy till date. People cannot use their bitcoin freely. Economy depends on the financial decisions of the government and when government involves in bitcoin, it will definitely effect the economy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ghayoor

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:08:49 PM

Economy is part of the country. So if need to know the country growth check the economy growth. It important of the country. If people will growth country economy also growth. So most of the business before invest choose the country. Economy is help to gather country growth. If economy is not money. Most of the people this about that. But is important for the country growth. It help to gather information for the other country growth.
In many countries bitcoin is not legalized and when something is illegal there will no effect of it on the economy. So I think that it will take some more time for the governments to regularize bitcoin in their respective countries and then it will play a vital role in the economy. But till date there is no effects of bitcoin on the economy.
its true that bitcoin is not legal in our countries but just because of its great change in our economy our country is going to make it legal this year because a lot of people they are taking advantage of it.
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:11:53 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2018, 05:23:50 PM by dynospytan

What do you think are the effects of btc in your country? Because in my country it thus not affect the economy of ours. Share yours.

I was so glad that bitcoin showed up in our world. In terms of economy effects, bitcoin helps our country a lot. When bitcoin became popular a lot of people here in the Philippines tried their luck in bitcoin. A lot of people in our country became rich because of bitcoin and some of them, maybe they did not get rich but I think it helps them in their financial assistance. It helps a lot our economic status, one of the best example are to those people who are sending money from abroad that came from bitcoin. Another is to those people who became wealthy and they opened up a business. 
maduranga

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 03:38:24 PM

in my country also haven't much different than in your, very small percentage of people know what really blockchain technology and btc, most of others think BTC is some kinda gambling thing and they don't know other than btc
lmodric

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:50:14 PM

in my country Bitcoin is not acknowledged as a legitimate payment but there is no hard prohibition from the government.
and in my view this is only a period of time.
a time when the wider society already knew Bitcoin from the positiv side then Bitcoin would be at the peak of fame.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:44:59 AM

What do you think are the effects of btc in your country? Because in my country it thus not affect the economy of ours. Share yours.

Not all people know and investing their money on bitcoin or cryptocurrency, so i think not affecting on national growth. Beside that, not many merchant accepting bitcoin as payment.
Economy does not affected by Bitcoin in case if government allows it just for people and does not use it by itself while economy of a country is affected if the government uses it and invests in it in order to boost its economy. Bitcoin earning or investment will help a country boost the economy if is using in the whole country. Use of Bitcoin in export and import will really works in the economy of a country.
Driggers95

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:49:36 AM

My country is experiencing a terrible economy, while more and more businesses are being created but not enough to survive, so many companies have stopped operating and went bankrupt after a period of economic downturn. Sales in the market.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:55:34 AM

in my country Bitcoin is not acknowledged as a legitimate payment but there is no hard prohibition from the government.
and in my view this is only a period of time.
a time when the wider society already knew Bitcoin from the positiv side then Bitcoin would be at the peak of fame.
Even here in my country a lack of knowledge to the citizens about bitcoin. This is not yet develop to accept bitcoin as payment in any store. But economy in my country is good however, it just needs of spreading to be adopted by many people.
Jaemouns

Activity: 274

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:02:35 AM

There are no major impact of the Bitcoin in the economy of my country at all. It's still limited to a very small amount of people on there for a limited amount of money. This revolution has is still plenty of time to get to the masses.
I would agree.In our economy theres no a big impact with our country but in us an individual to earn bitcoin, I would say a very much helpful toa make us grow.
kisscoin

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:45:30 AM

It is difficult to say how bitcoin affects the economy of my country when the country is ruled by a bunch of oligarchs.. maybe their pockets are expanding, we peasants do not know..
Merugu

Activity: 176

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:03:12 PM

I think the impact of bitcoin in my country is very helpful for their economy, because previously there is bitcoin in my country so many unemployment. so with the presence of bitcoin their economy is very good in the future.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:04:54 PM

The effect of bitcoin in my country is big. How can I say that? Because I knew many people around me who uses, invests and buys and sell coins and money in bitcoin. And they are successful in life right now because of it.  Through bitcoin, it bring changes in our country because they are also part of the community and they are growing.
Bitcoin in my opinion is can affect the economy by affecting the demand for money. The more the use of Bitcoin in a country, the more people would keep their money in the form of Bitcoin. As a result the government would not be able to control the surplus or deficit by using the tolls of monetary policy. This way the governments are affected by the Bitcoin technology.
Catakou14

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:06:45 PM

Well, in our economy, the bitcoin is a big help because it boost the funds of economy and it helps us to allocate funds for our ongoing projects.
MDLuffy

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:13:37 PM

I was born in Vietnam and my economy is still a retarded economy, the agricultural economy is still the main economy, the industry is slow to develop, the corruption is still very much. the leaders of the country. Environmental resources are increasingly exhausted and the environment is increasingly polluted
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:22:20 PM

To be honest, my country's economy is not sufficient to manage and control BTC. They have heard about BTC but they do not have the capacity to control them. We do BTC business on foreign online exchanges, and freely exchange any binding regulations from the government. we.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:42:45 PM

I do not know if it has an effect on our economy today because our government doesn't recognize Bitcoin. And we do not use Bitcoin for everyday use. But I think if Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are being accepted worldwide, it will have a huge effect if our country gathers a large amount of Bitcoin before that happens.
Same is the case here in my land. The government is not ready to allow people for using bitcoin and other crypto currencies. People are though ready to invest into bitcoin in order to make their lives better financially but the government is not allowing them to do so. We are impatiently waiting for the legalization of this coin in our country for the better economic growth of the state in the world.
websoftwareengineer

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:52:49 PM

Here in japan, our economy is really great because the government is using bitcoins to improve our own country, in this way they can have more funds to built infrastructure it only means that the governments are less corrupted more than other country.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Riverviwa

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:30:31 PM

In my country the btcs circulate without being disturved by fiats and vice versa
bakkang

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:35:54 PM

I don't see any result of bitcoin to the economy of my country since it was not yet recognize and I don't heard any news that bitcoin is affecting the economy of our country. As I read the article about bitcoin, banks and government have fear to recognize it because it will make the people millionaire that's why I don't see any problem with that. I hope that my country will now recognize bitcoin and make our economy more progressive.
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:41:51 PM

I don't see any result of bitcoin to the economy of my country since it was not yet recognize and I don't heard any news that bitcoin is affecting the economy of our country. As I read the article about bitcoin, banks and government have fear to recognize it because it will make the people millionaire that's why I don't see any problem with that. I hope that my country will now recognize bitcoin and make our economy more progressive.

Same as yours I don't see any impact of bitcoin in the economy of our country since government did not recognize bitcoin yet. But I'm hoping that soon they will recognize it too so that everybody can take advantag of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: