Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:13:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  
Author Topic: Economy in your country  (Read 1922 times)
eroejoe

Activity: 602
Merit: 54

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:50:27 PM

What do you think are the effects of btc in your country? Because in my country it thus not affect the economy of ours. Share yours.

I live in Croatia, currently there is not many effects of Bitcoin to our economy. Taxes for trading with Bitcoin are not regulated yet. We have group of enthusiasts that learning how to implement blockchain in our economy. Our first Initial Coin Offer made great success last year, Digital Assets Power Play ICO collected 2,6 millions $ which is great for our standards. In Croatia there is few Bitcoin exchanges which doing great job, but we have to wait several years to the implementation of Bitcoin in businesses. For example, our neighborhood country Slovenia doing so much better job on that field. Our politics nor education system do not understand this new and promising technologies yet.

BTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:53:32 PM

What do you think are the effects of btc in your country? Because in my country it thus not affect the economy of ours. Share yours.

Economy in my country is really good because i am living in china, there are a lot of business here who are related to cryptocurrency , they are using bitcoins to earn more profit and if every government in the world has the same idea then we will all become very wealthy.

BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:00:52 PM

If lack of jobs is part of having a bad economy, then the economy in my country is pretty bad. I don’t really like the fact that there are no jobs in my country, I know such is everywhere, but it’s too much in my own country. Young people will go to school, work hard and after graduating they will start facing unemployment. Some of them do end up becoming what they are not supposed to be, some turn to criminals and all those stuffs. You can get job easily if you’re connected to someone that is in politics, or maybe someone that is rich.
Arroware

Activity: 272
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:05:59 PM

in my country with bitcoin has a good impact to get their economy every day, because for me bitcoin is very easy to use to help their economy. because the future of bitcoin is very bright.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:53:02 PM

If lack of jobs is part of having a bad economy, then the economy in my country is pretty bad. I don’t really like the fact that there are no jobs in my country, I know such is everywhere, but it’s too much in my own country. Young people will go to school, work hard and after graduating they will start facing unemployment. Some of them do end up becoming what they are not supposed to be, some turn to criminals and all those stuffs. You can get job easily if you’re connected to someone that is in politics, or maybe someone that is rich.

You may apply abroad mate and some of your colleagues in your country that has not still yet a job. Don't lose of hope everything will be find, just help each other and try hard to get a job to another country then, it will help your country's as well.
queenlaurel

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:33:04 PM

Bitcoin economy in my country is still on the low side. Still like individual to individual,  it is not a general thing for now. People who are ict compliant are the ones who are getting in on it and still not all. Everyone here belives you have to work your socks off to make money and no time to sit around the system buyin and investing. By the time they are done with the day's job get back home tired and worn out, so its still on personal interest now than general.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
GamerPapaRoach5

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:42:38 PM

In my country the btcs circulate without being disturved by fiats and vice versa
suhoy

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:56:36 PM

I think that BTC probably affects the economy of my country, but not strongly. There's no law base in my country which is related to crypto...

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
kolitski

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:22:19 PM

Here in our country economy are still continuing grow up but suddenly our country still not adopting the bitcoin because there is only few people here are knowing about bitcoin if bitcoin will be popularized here in our country i think it is a big help to our economy.

layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 11:33:21 PM

Bitcoin is not that popular in my country Philippines. But some are already a quiet millionaire. Some think Bitcoin is a scam because it is use to join as a registration fee in some pyramiding scams.

Boldcom

Activity: 149

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:42:07 PM

bitcoin does not affect the econmy of our country either. most people think bitcoin is a scam. i only hear a few of my friends talking about bitcoin, not much compared to other countries. for me, i invest in bitcoin because i know it’s legit.
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 896
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:02:47 AM

As of now it does not totally has a big impact bitcoin in our economy but it helps little by little. The economy is improving if we can see changes at all but in the other hand I can see developing to progress. Aside from that my country has a mixed economic system which includes a variety of private freedom, combined with centralized economic planning and government regulation. It is a member of the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) and the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN). In that case possible my country will boom easily because of bitcoin just like other nations.
frankybutterin

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:19:55 AM

in my country bitcoin does not have a significant impact on my country's economy because in my country bitcoin is still gray. no official prohibition rules but also not allowed to make payments with bitcoin. although bitcoin has not been able to help my country's economy but bitcoin has helped the economy of many people in my country.

cyberkuto

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:43:32 AM

So far,  bitcoin is already known in our country,  but there are limited people investing on it but most of them are not aware how it works.  Gradually,  people will learn this.  Now,  we can pay bills or convert bitcoin to money easily.  Time will come,  people will adopt it and make it as their primary source of money. 
xhoondilan

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:56:02 AM

Here in my country bitcoin really affect our economic stability in awhile until the government impose regulatory on it.  As stated in Manila Times "High volatility pushed governments to step in, ban and even stop initial coin offerings (ICO) of cryptocurrencies, due to their massive impact on a country’s financial stability. Such moves are understandable and reasonable.
 But I believe those bans are temporary, because crypto is unstoppable. All we can do is embrace and manage it through careful regulation and ensuring that consumers and the investing public are protected."

You can check out more the information here http://www.manilatimes.net/bitcoin-future-money/376277/
Izalcomax

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:25:10 AM

BTC just did minor impact to the economy of my country, since my country has banned any transactions using btc.. well it will brings no difference, bitcoin will just have a small effect in this country economics
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  

Jump to: