Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:03:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Orozu (ORO) - Our ICO is Live  (Read 19706 times)
olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:33:40 AM

Indeed, the coin is traded https://crex24.com/en/exchange/ORO-BTC
but sales are very low. In fact, this is not the largest exchange. Are other exchanges planned?

a pity but sales ORO= 0 Cry Cry Cry
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:24:58 AM

but sales are very low. In fact, this is not the largest exchange. Are other exchanges planned?

Are other exchanges planned?
NO NO NO
I agree they don't have any plan at exchange at this time, and listing at crex24 is good. But the fact that your exchange website is have low trading, even major crypto currency ~ 17BTC/day.
Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:41:27 AM

Well, I think this is just an ANN Thread + Bounty Manager from btt. I can not imagine that a dev. or ICO founder directly manage this Ann Thread and act like this.

Hi Doctor-Coin,

The dev team is managing this thread. Is there something wrong with us? There is a saying, if you point your finger at us, 3 fingers will point back directly back to you. Before questioning others maybe you could take a look at yourself back.

When we look around we see a lot of people taking their little success up to their little pea brain with their ego growing bigger than their pea brain. Just because they have 1 million pound, they forget that there are people out there having 100 million pound.

We treat everyone and when i mean everyone, i said everyone with the same respect that we give our loved ones. Don't disrespect a beggar because they are asking food or money from you... ( Just saying )

More love and respect for everyone and the world will be a better place to live in...

We are nice and humble people Wink

OROZU Alliance LP (LP19115) Suite 1, 5 Percy Street, Fitzrovia, LONDON, W1T 1DG, UK
Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:43:15 AM

Hi Olkah,

You asked for crex24 and we gave it to you so don't complain...

OROZU Alliance LP (LP19115) Suite 1, 5 Percy Street, Fitzrovia, LONDON, W1T 1DG, UK
Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:44:43 AM

Hi Inskchen,

Yes we have, we will have them up after the ICO...

Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:46:07 AM

I'm impressed with the devs, a lot of people are bashing towards his attitude on the thread. I guess he what he is. The important thing here is to look at the numbers produce by this project and not focus on the things we can't change.

Hi richelle87

You are absolutely right... Thank you for those wise words

Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:15:43 AM

Many buy order but you keep on increasing your price because you see demand in it.... Then you say no sales, bring your price down to match those buy prices...

olkah

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:18:48 AM

Many buy order but you keep on increasing your price because you see demand in it.... Then you say no sales, bring your price down to match those buy prices...

means you acknowledge that your coin is worth maximally 400 Satoshi  Grin Grin Grin
Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:22:14 AM

means you acknowledge that your coin is worth maximally 400 Satoshi  Grin Grin Grin

Means everyone is holding because they see the value in it and because they know that you are desperate to sell, all those buy orders are there to take advantage of you...

olkah

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:31:07 AM

Means everyone is holding because they see the value in it and because they know that you are desperate to sell, all those buy orders are there to take advantage of you...

You accuse me of greed and you yourself are!!!!!! Huh
Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:40:46 AM

means you acknowledge that your coin is worth maximally 400 Satoshi  Grin Grin Grin

And yes we are making fun of you because our ICO is still on and we are selling at that price while you have demand in the exchange , you can't sell yours because everyone know on this thread that you are desperate to sell but you keep on increasing your ask price you greedy piece of sh*t... People who buy from you cannot join our lending program that's why they buy from us directly you fool...They can only hold those coins...From all coins for 0.12btc and now asking for more than 1btc because you see demand you fool....

olkah

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:45:10 AM

means you acknowledge that your coin is worth maximally 400 Satoshi  Grin Grin Grin

And yes we are making fun of you because our ICO is still on and we are selling at that price while you have demand in the exchange , you can't sell yours because everyone know on this thread that you are desperate to sell but you keep on increasing your ask price you greedy piece of sh*t... People who buy from you cannot join our lending program that's why they buy from us directly you fool...They can only hold those coins...From all coins for 0.12btc and now asking for more than 1btc because you see demand you fool....

You Jewish faggot can shut the fuck up wanna get banned Huh
Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:46:08 AM

You think we will be shaken by you posting all these, maybe it's time you should know that we are stronger than this and we speak the truth

olkah

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:48:54 AM

You think we will be shaken by you posting all these, maybe it's time you should know that we are stronger than this and we speak the truth

That's normal project https://vereum.io/
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/VMC/BTC although the project is still going. ICO
And compare yourself to a pathetic faggot and a greedy pig and this
excellent project
Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:50:32 AM

I am not jewish by the way but you can try harder you fool.... Wink

olkah

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:54:32 AM

I agree maybe not Jewish but homosexual similarly, I make fun of you because you deserve it for all 100000000%
Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:58:26 AM

I agree maybe not Jewish but homosexual similarly, I make fun of you because you deserve it for all 100000000%

I am having more fun making you look like the fool you are with my every answer !!!!  The day you learn how to respect others is the day you will be respected...

Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:01:54 AM

I am having more fun making you look like the fool you are with my every answer !!!!  The day you learn how to respect others is the day you will be respected...

But seriously i give you 10 out of 10 for effort because you don't know how to give up. But your knowledge i give you 0.01 out of 10 because how can it be that i made you look stupid every single day of your life and you have no answer to it Huh

olkah

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:04:10 AM

I am having more fun making you look like the fool you are with my every answer !!!!  The day you learn how to respect others is the day you will be respected...

But seriously i give you 10 out of 10 for effort because you don't know how to give up. But your knowledge i give you 0.01 out of 10 because how can it be that i made you look stupid every single day of your life and you have no answer to it Huh

I do not doubt that you will answer Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Grin
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:19:41 AM

Hello, what are the latest news about the Orozu project? I'm interested in how the sale went and how the project is developing in principle today?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: