Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:43:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Orozu (ORO) - Our ICO is Live  (Read 19706 times)
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:59:06 AM

Despite the fact that the project does not have a unique idea, it is not necessary. The most important thing is the team's attitude to their project

A lot of new projects now are not unique and are same features. The only difference is how serious the team on making this project successful and how hard work they are to fulfill all their plans.

I agree, there are many project that have the same features, it will now depend on the team on how to handle it. But Orozu is a nice lending platform which helps people especially education.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:01:22 AM

Despite the fact that the project does not have a unique idea, it is not necessary. The most important thing is the team's attitude to their project

A lot of new projects now are not unique and are same features. The only difference is how serious the team on making this project successful and how hard work they are to fulfill all their plans.

I agree, there are many project that have the same features, it will now depend on the team on how to handle it. But Orozu is a nice lending platform which helps people especially education.

Orozu have a different vision for the project to the people. They are helping people with lending, and lending with important things only. This is a great project that have a goals in life and will be a great platform in the future.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:02:22 AM

the team's attitude towards the project to raise money and disappear
It is not the only attitude it is teams responsibility where they focus on upgrades to implement more advanced functionalities and drive through all the possibilities to satisfy all the investors and ultimately achieve success.
Yes Yes of course to raise money and to run away Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
I can not understand why you are so categorical about the Orozu project team. Did you buy tokens from them and they did not come to you? Or how it seems to me that you were part of the team and you were kicked out? What happens to you, with such hatred you write.
Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:15:26 AM

the team's attitude towards the project to raise money and disappear
It is not the only attitude it is teams responsibility where they focus on upgrades to implement more advanced functionalities and drive through all the possibilities to satisfy all the investors and ultimately achieve success.
Yes Yes of course to raise money and to run away Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
I can not understand why you are so categorical about the Orozu project team. Did you buy tokens from them and they did not come to you? Or how it seems to me that you were part of the team and you were kicked out? What happens to you, with such hatred you write.

Hi  coinbitcoin91

Let me answer that on his behalf. We are not connected or neither is he a part of us. He is just someone who mined our coins and kept on forcing us to do things for the benefit for him and his team. And when we did not do that, he posted negative remarks every single day about our project because we did not listen to his instructions.
He and his team's goal is to mine and then dump the coins at earliest possible time. That is what he and his team does for a living. This is something we cannot control, it is people's choice but do not be rude to us. I was his biggest nightmare recently with me owning him on my very reply showing him how dumb he is with the little knowledge he has and thus he is now doing this....

My team are generally nice to everyone but you can't blame me if he is stupid and i corrected and answered his every statement.. Smiley

OROZU Alliance LP (LP19115) Suite 1, 5 Percy Street, Fitzrovia, LONDON, W1T 1DG, UK
Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:21:08 AM

On the other hand, anyone at the legal age can have the best cryptocurrency experience. Orozu allows adults to explore cryptocurrency with confidence where rewards are definitely higher than the risks.
Orozu give very good opportunity to all people who want to invest into cryptocurrency. I think this is the best platform for all new members who want to invest in cryptoworld.i hope this platform will give us huge profits in future.
Thats what they claim to become, but my concern is that at the end of the day its a cryptocurrency with the same characteristics as of any other coin. So how are they able to state that the coin is best for rookies? Moreover a coin never has "promising" returns.
I agree since it's a dead coin and it will not be on the normal stock exchange but only possible on a shit exchange where there are no traders.
and in addition to that, Oruzu himself admitted that their coin is shit.

That's pretty harsh for you to say that mate. I think this coin or token will be recognized now, Because are launching a bounty campaigns for  those  who are interested to support this ICO promotions.

Hi steampunk

Don't mind him because he is forcing us to get exchanges up during our ICO so that he and his team can dump the coins to undermine our ICO efforts. He is just someone who thinks he is smart without knowing that there are smarter people out there and his knowledge is like the size of a pea. These are the kind of people who gives a bad name to the whole market , trying to take advantage at anything when they could. I bet you if a cow wore a skirt , he would think of it as a girl and take advantage of it.... Wink

OROZU Alliance LP (LP19115) Suite 1, 5 Percy Street, Fitzrovia, LONDON, W1T 1DG, UK
olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:24:16 AM

On the other hand, anyone at the legal age can have the best cryptocurrency experience. Orozu allows adults to explore cryptocurrency with confidence where rewards are definitely higher than the risks.
Orozu give very good opportunity to all people who want to invest into cryptocurrency. I think this is the best platform for all new members who want to invest in cryptoworld.i hope this platform will give us huge profits in future.
Thats what they claim to become, but my concern is that at the end of the day its a cryptocurrency with the same characteristics as of any other coin. So how are they able to state that the coin is best for rookies? Moreover a coin never has "promising" returns.
I agree since it's a dead coin and it will not be on the normal stock exchange but only possible on a shit exchange where there are no traders.
and in addition to that, Oruzu himself admitted that their coin is shit.

That's pretty harsh for you to say that mate. I think this coin or token will be recognized now, Because are launching a bounty campaigns for  those  who are interested to support this ICO promotions.

Hi steampunk

Don't mind him because he is forcing us to get exchanges up during our ICO so that he and his team can dump the coins to undermine our ICO efforts. He is just someone who thinks he is smart without knowing that there are smarter people out there and his knowledge is like the size of a pea. These are the kind of people who gives a bad name to the whole market , trying to take advantage at anything when they could. I bet you if a cow wore a skirt , he would think of it as a girl and take advantage of it.... Wink

one question you Jewish nationality HuhHuhHuh?? !
I think you are a Jewish nationality !!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Wink
Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:34:19 AM

Orozu is a lending platform and many of the previous lending platform have failed on their promises and were unable to operate for much timw. Lets see if Orozu can make up with it and give all its investors good return and for much long time.

Hi Joeperry

Firstly we need to understand what happened to them that made made them fail. We know the faults of every single program and we came up with features that has eliminated those problems eg.

1. No reinvest button as this is one of the biggest faults creating a bubble where it ultimately becomes a ponzi, too much are lend back and too little to be paid out. Our program doesn't need this because it pays thru our crypto to crypto trading profits.

2. You could only lend 50% of your coins

And i could state many more but it would be easier if you could read our whitepaper and ask us specific questions regarding our program.

ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:39:15 AM

This project has a good platform, that will give us a better changes and experience in the world of crypto currency. I believe that in the future, the Orozu project will give us much profit to gain. I guess that Orozu really needs continuous promotions. It will really helps for the continuous known of this project in the crypto currency communit.
Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:41:27 AM

in the basic information it is indicated that Ico started on the 5th of February. When was the sale closed and in general was the hard cap achieved?

Hi rabotcoin,

We pre mined 5.1 million and we put out 4.5 million for sale during the ICO. We now have left 400k plus coins. So we have reach our soft cap and reaching hard cap soon.

Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:43:27 AM

How soon you start bounty campaign and whether there will be an announcement of it in this subject? I consider this factor also yours is necessary in any project not an exception.

Hi kyxap,

We are working with bounty portals for our bounty program or you could join our ICO affiliate program. Contact us at admin@orozu.com if you would like to be our working partner after the ICO.

Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:45:43 AM

A ты нa XУЙ нe пoшёл бы зa эти cлoвa a  Huh

Yes Olkah,

Show the whole world your apology and learn some manners... Start respecting others before you want to be respected you piece of sh*t

you see he admitted that he sell the sh*t
apology will bring you your mother and grandmother for something that has given birth to you such a
извинeния пpинecёт вaм твoя мaть и бaбyшкa зa тo чтo poдилa тeбя тaкoгo

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

That seems to be quite the rage there using red and massive text. Also russian posts probably should go to the announcement of this coin to the russian board

Hi upsilon trooper

We care less for all this drama and more for the project. It can be red, blue or yellow for all we care.... Wink

Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:47:04 AM

A worthy project, the implementation of which will lead to the fact that many will want to use the crypto currency and show interest in it

Hi IpPrograf

Thank you very much for your kind words... We are working hard on the liquidity and utility aspect as well. Smiley

Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:49:31 AM

How soon you start bounty campaign and whether there will be an announcement of it in this subject? I consider this factor also yours is necessary in any project not an exception.

I've read their project profile on the first page and as what I've read they don't have bounty programs instead they substituted it by an affiliate program which will you invite or refer the project to your peers(?)

Hi richelle87,

We are working with bounty portals for our bounty program and we have an ICO affiliate program as well. Contact us at admin@orozu.com if you have any ideas for partnership.

Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:51:34 AM

They should soon start the bounty programme for the project as it would really help a lot for the team to get a good amount of investors and also this project can then be much more popular which indeed can be of huge profits ahead.

Hi PleaseSignTheMessage

We are working with bounty portals for our bounty program and we have an ICO affiliate program as well. Contact us at admin@orozu.com if you have any ideas for partnership.

Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:52:46 AM

on the first page, nothing is said about the bonus program. But I read in the topic that the development team plans to launch the bonus program. Thanks to this, new users can come to the project, as well as new investors.

HI coinbitcoin91

Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:55:19 AM

A worthy project, the implementation of which will lead to the fact that many will want to use the crypto currency and show interest in it
This project will really get attention from several investors and i think that this project can really be of huge profits ahead. This project seems to be much simple but effective to have huge sucess ahead.
This project is actually new and needs better promotion and bounty campaigns to reach maximum investors and once it does so, it would have an intresting future ahead. This project is indeed much profitable.

Hi Underrated

We are working with bounty portals for our bounty program and we have an ICO affiliate program as well. Contact us at admin@orozu.com if you have any ideas for partnership. Grin

Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:56:48 AM

So the bounty program will only available for referral only? Why don't you open another bounty campaign?
I think it would also help the promotion for the project.
I agree with you, am I the same question encouraging program only available for referral only? Why do not you open another liberal campaign? i think bounty campaign would have been a lot of participants and the project was popular.

Hi Toha2013

We are working with bounty portals for our bounty program and we have an ICO affiliate program as well. Contact us at admin@orozu.com if you have any ideas for partnership.  Cheesy

Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:58:47 AM

I have join Orozu bounty at Bounty Portals but maybe only have facebook and airdrop, i really concern about airdrop or more bounty if Orozu have plan to do it. Or Orozu only have affiliate program at this time?

Hi bixben90

We have an ICO affiliate program that pays 3% on referrals thru orozu.co . Contact us at admin@orozu.com if you have any ideas for partnership. Wink

Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:59:40 AM

For me, this platform really gives opportunities to all crypto enthusiast. Especially to the newly members who have encountered difficult situation on how to earned cryptocurrencies. I think, if this OROZU project will only given enough time to promote here in bitcoin world, probably they can fullfill and reached their goals.

Hi Coinsher

Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:01:12 AM

Pre-mine is still available or already finished? It would be desirable to mine a few coins and to put them in the box, so to speak. Who knows, the platform difficult and has the right for the place in the cryptoworld.

Hi zevl194

Pre mine still left 400k plus out of 4.5 million. Go to orozu.co to purchase them with btc. Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: