Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:58:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Orozu (ORO) - Our ICO is Live  (Read 19706 times)
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:51:18 PM

That is a good news for this project that have now 2k sign-ups. As days goes by, this project is really making more and more popular in the crypto currency community. I hope this achievement is just the beginning that will have another more achievements ahead for the Orozu project. Keep it up team and make more developments and interesting updates.

Yes, this is a good start up for this new project. For them to be able to attract more investors they need to think more ways how they can attract many investors and also many supporters to also support and help them improve this great project.

That 2000 sign-ups will be a big help for OROZU platform to attract more investors to engaged with this team. I hope it will be the beginning for the success of this team to have more opportunities so that the dev team will inspired to develop and make this project a good source of investments.
Well, in my opinion, 2k members is good start for any projects. And i think this number don't make huge affect to progress of Orozu at this time.

Any successful ICO started with that numbers, well not bad for a start-up to achieve 2k sign ups. I hope in the upcoming weeks it will be doubled.
Starting always goes with a small number but that number gradually rises up and also it can then be much more profitable for the future. This project can also be spread more and also the number can be multiplied soon.
Yes. Everything need stably and member join to buy ORO. When i meet a hero member talk about listing at crex24 made me have some feelings like trolling but the fact is Orozu have listing at exchange and now we can buy ORO at here Smiley

"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:52:00 PM

That is a good news for this project that have now 2k sign-ups. As days goes by, this project is really making more and more popular in the crypto currency community. I hope this achievement is just the beginning that will have another more achievements ahead for the Orozu project. Keep it up team and make more developments and interesting updates.

Yes, this is a good start up for this new project. For them to be able to attract more investors they need to think more ways how they can attract many investors and also many supporters to also support and help them improve this great project.

That 2000 sign-ups will be a big help for OROZU platform to attract more investors to engaged with this team. I hope it will be the beginning for the success of this team to have more opportunities so that the dev team will inspired to develop and make this project a good source of investments.
Well, in my opinion, 2k members is good start for any projects. And i think this number don't make huge affect to progress of Orozu at this time.

Any successful ICO started with that numbers, well not bad for a start-up to achieve 2k sign ups. I hope in the upcoming weeks it will be doubled.
Starting always goes with a small number but that number gradually rises up and also it can then be much more profitable for the future. This project can also be spread more and also the number can be multiplied soon.
This project is not even much popular untill now and it would surely be that popular ahead but yet 2k seign ups is a good start and it could eventually grow more and more so i would always keep supporting this project.
Underrated

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:04:37 PM

This project is not even much popular untill now and it would surely be that popular ahead but yet 2k seign ups is a good start and it could eventually grow more and more so i would always keep supporting this project.
But the growht rate for this project is really much fast and i think that it can surely have some huge profits ahead. I think that this project is getting more and more attractive and it would also rise the number for their signups.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:59:20 PM

Yes, absolutely project is started becoming popular and due to this the community of the project is also continuously increasing. Now they need to work harder to gain a huge amount of investors as well as supporters. If they consistently working hard on the platform sooner or later they will succeed.

Ather_1020

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:12:47 PM

Thats a great start to be honest. Considering the time they have really achieved a milestone. This shows the teams work and helps to gain trust from investors.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:02:44 PM

Yes,the team are doing their very best to improve Orozu project.They gain more prospect investors each day.The sofisticated advertisement will help to attact more investors and sign-ups will increase continually. I am glad that this project is compose of smart and talented team members they don't stop to impress the people in the market. I hope they continue their good progress to achieved a great success.
Yeah advertisment and marketing are important to maintain and attract more investors and I hope the team keeps working on it to ensure the success of the project.
liafloor

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

[Proof-of-contract protocol]

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:12:36 PM

and than he is remarkable this project Huh Huh Huh Huh

What do you mean by remarkable? Anyway, the dev is really active now and he is doing his best to make it successful. I just hope that the project is real and the dev is legit too. Good luck to team orozu.
I agree with you. The developers are really very active here. He tries to answer all our questions. And this is clearly a good indicator for the project and its development. I will continue to monitor the development of the Orozu project and wait for its successful launch.
Why does not the site work? https://orozu.io/ I tried with different browsers, but everywhere the error is "ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT". Huh

Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:15:10 PM

"Don't make huge effect"? Achieving that kind of value of members is not that easy as what you think because nowadays it is really hard to invite investors because they are becoming more vigilant.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:42:54 PM

What do you mean by remarkable? Anyway, the dev is really active now and he is doing his best to make it successful. I just hope that the project is real and the dev is legit too. Good luck to team orozu.
I agree with you. The developers are really very active here. He tries to answer all our questions. And this is clearly a good indicator for the project and its development. I will continue to monitor the development of the Orozu project and wait for its successful launch.
Why does not the site work? https://orozu.io/ I tried with different browsers, but everywhere the error is "ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT". Huh
I believe it is working fine, you can clear all the junk, history and give a retry also do check your internet connection again and give a try, if you still find any issues do keep us posted.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:00:41 PM

Administrators in this topic are very active, because not all topics administrators can respond to your voias. But one user, who is not interested in reading, constantly writes his posts with charges.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:09:26 PM

Yes,the team are doing their very best to improve Orozu project.They gain more prospect investors each day.The sofisticated advertisement will help to attact more investors and sign-ups will increase continually. I am glad that this project is compose of smart and talented team members they don't stop to impress the people in the market. I hope they continue their good progress to achieved a great success.
Yeah advertisment and marketing are important to maintain and attract more investors and I hope the team keeps working on it to ensure the success of the project.

Commonly, I think that is their first priority because they wanted to be known by more investors. Only advertisement is their gateway to achieved their goals and to be able to that, they need to risk some amount of money to promote more about their platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
zevl194

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:48:52 PM

It’s huge potential for use in different areas of trade can be made solid by proper regulatory framework from respective governments. This can influence full blockchain adoption in all areas of economic activities of a specific country.
It is unlikely somehow the governments will react to this project though it is a pity. The government hasn't too gone deep into studying of cryptocurrencies and considers it some pyramid what they in rather fast time will regret about.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 10:00:39 PM

Commonly, I think that is their first priority because they wanted to be known by more investors. Only advertisement is their gateway to achieved their goals and to be able to that, they need to risk some amount of money to promote more about their platform.
am sure they are aware of that since they have a marketing team already handling that issue sp atleast they will handle the loads of promotionals

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:41:52 PM

am sure they are aware of that since they have a marketing team already handling that issue sp atleast they will handle the loads of promotionals

As what I can see in their promotional video, they already have funding for the marketing and other promotional activities. It's only a matter of time before they get a lot of attention.
LoverlyRomeos

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:10:57 PM

If Orozu team is prioritizing on those marketing strategies and bringing more opportunities to the supporters with great promotional plans that would extremely reap through a greater success.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:37:35 PM

Their website is also not working for me. If they make any updated they have to announce it to their followers and potential investors. This shows actually how serious they take their ICO and investors.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:46:14 PM

Constant announcements and active communication is highly expected which will enrich and build the trust for all the participants.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:06:24 AM

Administrators in this topic are very active, because not all topics administrators can respond to your voias. But one user, who is not interested in reading, constantly writes his posts with charges.
Yes, the administrators in this topic are very active because they wanted to entertain their project to get more investors in the project.
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:27:16 AM

tell me, will I be an airdrop? I would like to participate in it - it's a good idea to attract interested people, as well as a loud way to talk about yourself

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:44:40 AM

Well, this is not just an easy go lucky project out here in the crypto currency community. I found it interesting so, 8 guess they could turn their platform into reality and not just into a words. I will keep looking forward to the team Orozu's collaborative knowledge and experience in crypto trading that will surely boost the Orozu’s potential in the market and will also help many users with their investments. Keep going and goodluck!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: