Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:39:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Orozu (ORO) - Our ICO is Live  (Read 19706 times)
Orozu.ORO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:53:24 PM

After reading the website and saw a 30% interest, the first thing that came to my mind is the lending program that already shutdown. Let me guess, the team behind this project would like to stay anonymous, am I right?

Hi arvilaine,

Yes we are so anonymous that we have 3 companies registered, one securities license for our trading/lending program and we are getting an insurance company to secure lending principles.

And to add on did you read that it says up to 30% and not direct 30%, did you even read those parts where it says it is not guaranteed and that's projection based on our past trading tests.

For one to know to even have a securities license we cannot make any guarantee claims...

So i suggest you read more and please read deeply and if you could read a few more times before posting any questions??? Wink

First, I have been specific to what I read, your website claims. It doesn't really matter if it will not be direct. I just said that it reminds me of a lending platform.

Second, congratulations for having 3 registered companies. Which are? Can you drop the company names or do they need to have privacy as well or (insert reasons here)?

Hi arvilaine,

Just forget that i told you to read deeper or deeply. Do us and everyone a favour including yourself, just read the whitepaper first. I believe that everything is stated in it or do you suggest we change the font size to make it bigger Huh Roll Eyes

OROZU Alliance LP (LP19115) Suite 1, 5 Percy Street, Fitzrovia, LONDON, W1T 1DG, UK
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:58:58 PM

On the other hand, anyone at the legal age can have the best cryptocurrency experience. Orozu allows adults to explore cryptocurrency with confidence where rewards are definitely higher than the risks.
Orozu give very good opportunity to all people who want to invest into cryptocurrency. I think this is the best platform for all new members who want to invest in cryptoworld.i hope this platform will give us huge profits in future.
The project definitely gives a great opportunity to invest and earn profits which can be beneficial to many people and can result as a profitable investment. I think everyone should check out the project.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:16:33 PM

On the other hand, anyone at the legal age can have the best cryptocurrency experience. Orozu allows adults to explore cryptocurrency with confidence where rewards are definitely higher than the risks.
Orozu give very good opportunity to all people who want to invest into cryptocurrency. I think this is the best platform for all new members who want to invest in cryptoworld.i hope this platform will give us huge profits in future.

Don't say this is the best but rather say another form of lending platform that we can enter. Because their are already existing similar platform that are already working and this project will be another options for us to make an investment. Since this is still new, then we can participate in the ICO with some good amount of bonus.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:20:28 PM

The project definitely gives a great opportunity to invest and earn profits which can be beneficial to many people and can result as a profitable investment. I think everyone should check out the project.
I agree with your statement sir regarding the opportunities that OROZU project can give to all people here in bitcoin world. But I think, it is not a good idea to encouraged new members to invest on this project. I mean, they are just new and don't have enough knowledge about this currency. They need to understand first the basic guidelines on how to be a successful investors.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:13:14 PM

Well at least have exchange listing OROZU, but i see no transaction at here Wink. A little quiet for ask/bid.

The project is still new so this is normal that there are still no buy request. I am sure as time passes by it will improve. For now lets wait and see how serious this project.
yes with the reason this project is new then the promotion should be increased tarutama to attract investors into this project
The high skills with the advanced features and great technology is actually expected at the foundation level and then we can focus on the advertising on a high priority.
And I can tell with confidence that the team won't be satisfied with what has already been achieved and will try to achieve addition on better known exchange as soon as possible.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:47:27 PM

Meet Olkah and His boyfriend

https://i.imgur.com/dejwImm.jpg

By the way Olkah is on the bottom

Ok guys  -  There are some red flags in ICOs, but this one has every color of flags. Just imagine that an ICO founder act like this. Would you contribute on his project?  Personally I would not, even it is not a scam.

I found this image irrelevant to the project and I'm surprised that it comes from the admin of the project. How would you trust this kind of platform if this will be the attitude of the devs?

I agree, How could this project be successful and gather more investors if the admin is like this? This could make a commotion to the members and reach other people that the project is not profitable.

Hi yuisefb8

You are free to choose what you want to think and no one can stop you from it my friend but it is stupid to think that the project is not profitable because of this picture. Have you ever heard the saying that negative press is positive press? I did not believe in it until now because of this we have had more sign ups and support ever..lol

To know the success of the project is to look at the numbers behind it not the pictures .... Wink
Maybe yes or maybe no, but why post a picture like that admin? I'm just curious, we need a clarification about this one to further know everything behind that picture and how is it related to Orozu.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:18:47 PM

Well, I think this is just an ANN Thread + Bounty Manager from btt. I can not imagine that a dev. or ICO founder directly manage this Ann Thread and act like this.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:25:06 PM

orozu is great project. i am very interested in this project. I've read the project's whitepaper, I think there is enough information given. I thought the project was safe for me. Anyone who reads the whitepaper properly understands its main point.

You have a point on that mate. Another trading site in the world of crypto currency community which might be have a great success in the future. I would say the team must doing some great attractive platforms that will able those investors appreciate this project since there are many ICO project here in the crypto currency world.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:55:51 PM

In term of innovation, I don't see the concept of project provides any new solution, you aim to launch exchange and lending program which can work of course if team members are high experience as you claimed in the video, but I didn't find any section in the website that introduce them.!

Hi negancoin

This question has been asked too many times to us and our answer is plain and simple. We want to be respected for privacy reasons and we don't believe in creating hype and sell to people portraying the experience of the team because credible people can be easily bought.
That is the reason why big companies are staying away from cryptocurrency and banning it for participation in their industry. We have done everything to what it needs to be, registering 3 companies, getting a securities license for our trading and lending program and most importantly being transparent.
Our coin is not a technology coin, it is a utility coin. A utility coin must be known for its liquidity and utility propositions which is what we are working hard to provide. So coming back to your question, we don't need to hire credible people so that we can use their credentials to sell our ICO or to make our project look good...

If one of your prerequisites is the team, i would suggest you relook into it your qualifying procedures again because til today we still don't know who Satoshi Nakamoto is and bitcoin is a huge success. Swim pass hypes my friend... Wink

Thanks for you reply.
Satoshi Nakamoto provided a open source code (in other word, technology coin ), no one own bitcoin project, knowing who is Satoshi Nakamoto doesn't matter, So don't compare apple to orange. Back to Orozu, we are talking about a project that own by team members, and as you mentioned your Orozu coin is a utility coin that power your exchange and lending program platform and without those things, it will lose his value. So knowing who is behind the project is important in order to evaluate your ability of achieving the goals. Because you asking for money and in order for investors to choose to participate or not in ICO, they need to know the team background and skills. It's not always about legit and scam, but it's also about if project worth investing or not.

we don't need to hire credible people

No one ask you to hire credible people. The guy in the video mentioned that your team has decades of market experience, I asked where is team, because I didn't find any section in website that show the team members.

Hi Negancoin,

What did you think we created or provided? Have we not provided an open source code as well? Check Github and you will see it. We created this program but that does not mean we own it. Let me get you back to basics of cryptocurrency? Why was it created? So that it decentralized. So in a decentralized platform who owns the coins??? Us???  We are creators/founders but not owners.... You talk about knowing our experience, read into the whitepaper, understand what we have created, see how it differs from the other lending program, see how smart this program was built. If you failed to understand everything thru what we wrote. We are still open to be questioned that why this thread exist . But if you are asking us to put our pictures to tell you about our experience, i think that is ridiculous. You want to know us to trust us not to know about our experience.

If you want to know our experience , look into our codes and ask me ask much questions as you like because in all my answers and replies you will know our experience. You don't need pictures, you need to pick my brain to know about our experience. And this forum is what it is all about....

Hi, thanks again for your reply. I will read the whitepaper later.
You said your coin is a utility coin, so the code of Orozo coin is not important, because as I said, it will lose it value without its the platform and exchange. You own the platform and exchange which mean you own the project. In bitcoin case, it's different story, because, it's a currency and not a utility coin that power a platform that own by someone.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:50:12 AM

Well at least have exchange listing OROZU, but i see no transaction at here Wink. A little quiet for ask/bid.
Well its fine that there is no transaction about thier token. I feel positive that they will have alot of supporters and the tokens will be listed on major exchanges.
As the project develops and gains some recognition they will surely add the token on various exchanges, because there is no point in involving exchanges if a threshold amount of users are not attained.

If there's not an exchange then the coin is more or less worthless as selling it when there's no exchange is hard as hell, might aswell abandon it then
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:06:05 AM

Well, I think this is just an ANN Thread + Bounty Manager from btt. I can not imagine that a dev. or ICO founder directly managehis Ann Thread and act like this.
this is so amazing that it is a sign that this project is really and not kidding, this project I think will be great success we just wait.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:10:26 AM

Well its fine that there is no transaction about thier token. I feel positive that they will have alot of supporters and the tokens will be listed on major exchanges.
As the project develops and gains some recognition they will surely add the token on various exchanges, because there is no point in involving exchanges if a threshold amount of users are not attained.

If there's not an exchange then the coin is more or less worthless as selling it when there's no exchange is hard as hell, might aswell abandon it then
[/quote

Is this exchange from Russian platform right? So ORO is already on the trade market? Then its a good news to our supporters? Any plan to work on big and famous exchanges like binance?

olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:13:08 AM

https://crex24.com is not the Russian platform 100 %
and Yes is already on the trade market ORO
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:25:42 AM

Well, I think this is just an ANN Thread + Bounty Manager from btt. I can not imagine that a dev. or ICO founder directly managehis Ann Thread and act like this.
this is so amazing that it is a sign that this project is really and not kidding, this project I think will be great success we just wait.
Let's just support this project so that in the future could be smoother and easier to achieve success because it seems like this project has a great chance of success.

PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:41:31 AM

Yes, actually it is thefirst time i  hear about crex24 exchange. And of course, if have no trading, this mean the coin don't have any value at this time.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:45:59 AM

Well, I think this is just an ANN Thread + Bounty Manager from btt. I can not imagine that a dev. or ICO founder directly manage this Ann Thread and act like this.
With the way he talk here I don't think he is just a bounty manager. Could be someone who is really part of the team behind this project, a BM is only supposed to regulate a thread.
olkah

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:46:51 AM

Yes, actually it is thefirst time i  hear about crex24 exchange. And of course, if have no trading, this mean the coin don't have any value at this time.
https://crex24.com is one of the best cryptocurrency exchanges
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:22:53 AM

I'm impressed with the devs, a lot of people are bashing towards his attitude on the thread. I guess he what he is. The important thing here is to look at the numbers produce by this project and not focus on the things we can't change.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:23:03 AM

Indeed, the coin is traded https://crex24.com/en/exchange/ORO-BTC
but sales are very low. In fact, this is not the largest exchange. Are other exchanges planned?
olkah

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:31:40 AM

Indeed, the coin is traded https://crex24.com/en/exchange/ORO-BTC
but sales are very low. In fact, this is not the largest exchange. Are other exchanges planned?

Are other exchanges planned?
NO NO NO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: