Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:17:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Orozu (ORO) - Our ICO is Live  (Read 19706 times)
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:49:42 AM

Constant announcements and active communication is highly expected which will enrich and build the trust for all the participants.
When the team is not only active, but also supports a live dialogue, this increases the interest in the project
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:52:26 AM

Constant announcements and active communication is highly expected which will enrich and build the trust for all the participants.
When the team is not only active, but also supports a live dialogue, this increases the interest in the project
Yes  but it would be nice to Oruzu still and kept his word.
but unfortunately he Oruzu not holds his words
so make conclusions !!!!!!.
olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:59:51 AM

probably he is not a man Oruzu as he doesn't keep his word
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:00:27 AM

I think not just only need to active the members but aslso need to the team.because without team information we can't get any direction.& I have prof that so many platform lost investors due to their lack of activeness
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 06:27:25 AM

Administrators in this topic are very active, because not all topics administrators can respond to your voias. But one user, who is not interested in reading, constantly writes his posts with charges.

Well, we cannot prevent that kind of situation is this forum because we have our own opinion and knowledge to spread and one of this habit is criticizing people, stuffs like this one. But the FUD will stop if the team will do and make this project to be worthy.
If the administrator begins to approach the work more seriously and will cease to go down below a plinth for communication with haters who only want to bring him to emotions and by that to show his incompetence.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:40:46 AM

Administrators in this topic are very active, because not all topics administrators can respond to your voias. But one user, who is not interested in reading, constantly writes his posts with charges.

We cannot be sure if this is their tactics or that one person really needs a lot of attentions that is why he keeps interfering here. Anyway, what is important is the dev is active and the project is doing great.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:26:29 AM

That is a good news for this project that have now 2k sign-ups. As days goes by, this project is really making more and more popular in the crypto currency community. I hope this achievement is just the beginning that will have another more achievements ahead for the Orozu project. Keep it up team and make more developments and interesting updates.

Yes, this is a good start up for this new project. For them to be able to attract more investors they need to think more ways how they can attract many investors and also many supporters to also support and help them improve this great project.

and than he is remarkable this project Huh Huh Huh Huh

What do you mean by remarkable? Anyway, the dev is really active now and he is doing his best to make it successful. I just hope that the project is real and the dev is legit too. Good luck to team orozu.
I agree with you. The developers are really very active here. He tries to answer all our questions. And this is clearly a good indicator for the project and its development. I will continue to monitor the development of the Orozu project and wait for its successful launch.
Why does not the site work? https://orozu.io/ I tried with different browsers, but everywhere the error is "ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT". Huh
I believe it is working fine, you can clear all the junk, history and give a retry also do check your internet connection again and give a try, if you still find any issues do keep us posted.
Thanks to the developer for the active answers, but I also do not have a website. I tried with different IP addresses, but I did not succeed.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:29:32 AM

We cannot be sure if this is their tactics or that one person really needs a lot of attentions that is why he keeps interfering here. Anyway, what is important is the dev is active and the project is doing great.

Active by what? Active on arguing with some nonsense and out of topic comments? That's not what active means. The devs should have a good moral and respect every members and if that one person is keep distracting the dev, he/she should block him or report.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:35:32 AM

What is the starus of this project? Any updates about you activities? All i have read here is only the fighting with another member or guy which it is not really attractive.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 09:43:58 AM

What is the starus of this project? Any updates about you activities? All i have read here is only the fighting with another member or guy which it is not really attractive.
There are also other several factors which can then attract the investors to the project and we should concentrate more on them because those factors really make the project go profitable and popular ahead.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:50:26 AM

Active by what? Active on arguing with some nonsense and out of topic comments? That's not what active means. The devs should have a good moral and respect every members and if that one person is keep distracting the dev, he/she should block him or report.

I agree with this. The manager of this platform does not have a good approach to someone who is not literraly supporting OROZU project. They should do corrective action for this inorder to maintain their good reputation here in bitcoin community. I hope they will ignore this and focus of the concerns and questions of the supporters instead.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:53:35 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2018, 01:14:57 PM by vickycoin05

Agree, communication is the most important factor in every project that launch in the market. It can increase the trust rating of the project. I think the only thing that the investors and participants are asking for each project members are the cooperation and active reply for each questions and clarifications.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:57:12 AM

Or maybe ignore him? I am not sure but I thin the dev is really active, try to back read some updates posted by the dev in the previous pages. But I am not still sure if this really contribute to the growth of this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:59:46 AM

Agree,communication  is the most important factor in  every  project  that launch in the market.It can increase the trust  rating of the project.I think the only thing  that the investors  and participants  are asking  for each project  members are the cooperation and active reply  for each questions and clarifications.
And this project has a active communication with the investors i guess because i have seen them many times answering the queries from the investors so i think that the investors can surely trust over here.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:33:53 AM

Yeah, I agree. The dev should focus with the developments of this project and he needs to update us regularly about the status of the project so that possible serious investors will be attracted to invest here.

Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:44:30 AM

I think the fighting between admin and the hero member is already done bud, according to admin the sales spiked up because of the fight.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:47:32 AM

Agree,communication  is the most important factor in  every  project  that launch in the market.It can increase the trust  rating of the project.I think the only thing  that the investors  and participants  are asking  for each project  members are the cooperation and active reply  for each questions and clarifications.

Pretty right, communication makes the people closing the gap and interaction can create some good harmony which will lead to a great success. Especially Orozu, because this is a lending platform which it needs to have good communication between the investors and dev team.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:52:53 AM

I think the fighting between admin and the hero member is already done bud, according to admin the sales spiked up because of the fight.

So, instead of being afraid that the thread will be ruin, it only shows a good results which makes their ICO sale increased. Well, it maybe sounds awkward and probably they will continue to argue until they will be satisfied with each other.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:33:21 PM

It's one thing that can really attract people into getting their attention towards a project. An active team can make sure that their potential investors and supporters will know everything about the project.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 12:51:19 PM

There are also other several factors which can then attract the investors to the project and we should concentrate more on them because those factors really make the project go profitable and popular ahead.
maybe marketing team can help clear things out later i mean is their work to create awareness and maintain publicity on various media

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: