Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:35:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stable coins  (Read 2198 times)
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:04:12 AM

What you meant "Stable" coins - Do this mean its price does not change much? Or about "Stable" technology.
If you are talking about the price then I think there is no such coin in the crypto market - there is no coin that its price is stable. => If you want stable then keep your money in your poken (USD). LOL

If you are asking about the technology/platform, I suggest you to invest in Ethereum!

He is probably talking about coins that are never increasing in price (well, a little) and are NEVER going, but this is more than impossible.

The most stable coin is Tether..

Tether doesn't even backed by dollar and it's pure manipulation in my opinion. But it seems there are some projects develop their own stable currency based on their own formula to decrease the volatility after it has already listed on the exchange site. Tether looks a bit shady right now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:34:54 AM

It is very difficult to find out the most stable coins. We know that the cryptocurrency is fluctuating. But it is that makes interesting. We can gain big profits from this fluctuation by having the good strategy.
In this case, we may not be able to find the most stable coin, but we can find the promising and profitable coin with a good chance to close the stability. I will suggest the Ethereum. This coin is very promising and it has those criteria to invest or keep.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
baus

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:37:44 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 08:52:22 PM by baus

Lately I think that one of the most stable currencies can be the Ethereum, since it has a great potential
Favored recently and its financial perspective has achieved that many people invest in it.
Everything has been established and profits can be seen in the long term.
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:41:04 AM

Crypto steady coin I guess no because of fluctuations in the crypto is always there. look for coins that are a potential for the investment like ethereum can give profit to you. in a few years, I think it will develop into a good one.
Xhero

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:42:17 AM

I think that investing in Ethereum is a very good option. It is currently one of the best currencies in the market. I invest a lot of money in Ethereum. I can use my Ethereum to invest in ICO projects and I can continue to There is a wait for it to rise.
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:46:01 AM

Friends!
Could you please tell me which alternative coins backed by smth real can you advice?
I can tell you that you should choose Ethereum, this is an Altcoin stand for two in the world after Bitcoin. Development potential and development team of Ethereum have a lot of potentials; many investors are always confident in its future. Me too, Ethereum will beat Bitcoin in the future, and I believe in this.
kaltar

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:01:25 AM

Friends!
Could you please tell me which alternative coins backed by smth real can you advice?
For you, it will be very useful to study coins from the Top 100 https://coinmarketcap.com/ With this site you will be able to get acquainted with the most popular and stable coins, track dynamics of their prices and make a choice to buy.
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:04:53 AM

Did you know about IOST? Most stable coin now, you can visit the website https://iost.io/, it's official website of IOST, a stable coin with high potential, backed by strong team. IOST is now ranked 57th on coinmarketcap, good position for such a new coin like IOST. During the last deep of cyrptocurrency market, IOST always keeps green  and it's also available to trade on biggest exchanges of the world like Binance, Huobi, OKEx, Kucoin, ..etc
MisterLangley

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:05:45 AM

Just use Ethereum as a Cryptocurrency market tool. In fact almost 80% of the participating members in Butcoin use Ethereum. For this reason, you may be able to read by yourself or discuss with seniors who are more experienced in the world of crypto.
leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:03:12 AM

EOS, Litecoins and Ripple are some of the stable coins. Ethereum is a given but also consider that most of the altcoins are depending on the market's situation of both Ethereum and Bitcoin.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Daria_daria1992

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:18:02 AM

Most likely you mean steadily growing coins.  Because simply stable coins on the exchange are unlikely to be interesting to you.  But in the cryptocurrency market,  there are corrections and coins may become cheaper.  Altcoins almost always react to the cost of bitcoin.  If you look at the charts, you will see that at the last correction all the coins fell along with bitcoin.

[/center]
RakknRoll

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:33:07 PM

There is no stable electronic coin in the cryptocurrency because all market value in each respective coin depends on the demands of the public.
 As the people supports your services there will be a huge value and lower amount if least support.
rudyrista123

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:59:54 PM

Friends!
For now I prefer 3 top coin in coinmarketcap, because the price is not really stable yet. Ethereum, Ripple and Cardano in my opinion have potential and I am pouring great hopes on these 3 coins. but the rest I submit to you.
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:52:41 PM

Its hard to give advice on such thread. If you are searching for stable price coins than whats the difference to hold these coins instead of bitcoin? Just extra risks if they can go low.
And another important thing - all coins declared to be baked to something is not true you should understand this. They can promote themselves as the only true baked crypto but as for me this is lies.
So my advice will be - buy Bitcoin Smiley

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
dekleni

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:16:04 PM

Friends!

I think there are some coins that the alternative might be able to support, like eth, itc and others. but not all crypto can be stabil. but we can try it with another.
Taylorsc

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:12:30 AM

BTC and ETH are the most profitable and stable coins for long term investment for my thought now. And, there are also some good coins also seem to be stable but I think they are still the best.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:18:28 AM

BTC and ETH are the most profitable and stable coins for long term investment for my thought now. And, there are also some good coins also seem to be stable but I think they are still the best.
actually, are many coins that stable, but the others are not popular to the people. only few people who know about what coins those are. but in terms of popularity and stable, the only coins I know are the ethereum, litecoin and the ripple. yes, I don't include the bitcoin because we know it is not stable. it has a fluctuating state.
AssassinCreed

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:21:48 AM

Ethereum. The current Ethereum price is still very low. You can look at some Bitcoin currency prices and then look at Ethereum. I think Ethereum will have more room for growth in the future, so investing in Ethereum will be the right choice. .
Sri Asih

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:22:22 AM

Friends!
I think everyone believes in ethereum. If any altcoin is believed to be the most community, for now I think it is ethereum. Every day a new token is born and most of them use the ethereum platform.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:26:16 AM

Bitcoin is the king of crypto world and ethreum is the only crypto coin which which is capable of competing with bitcoin and anyone can blindly choose bitcoin and ethreum over any other crytpocoins. HenCe I would prefer BTC and ETH as stable coin.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: