Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:43:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too many ICOs  (Read 4688 times)
xanto

Activity: 216
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:17:40 PM

I am also very surprised, every day there are 10 new, if not more. It seems that no one wants to miss the fun) The funny thing is that only 20-30% really have a product.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:19:18 PM

This is a fact that, to our great regret, has a devastating effect on crypto-currencies, today most of the projects are scam, so new investors just come across similar projects and disintegrate in crypto-currencies, this is bad and this problem needs to be addressed.
chrismartin

Activity: 340
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:24:14 PM

As many as ico right now mate, we must choose the right one with our very own research that helps us to decide what coin to invest. Also those top rating ico sites will helps us do decide. But beware mate, not all of them are good to invest and some of them are trying to scam us.
BitcoinCazh

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:28:59 PM

facebook, google or twitter its just give me information about ico but we not have chance at there because its just show ico in advertising, im always find ico via this forum and some site rating ico after thats i find more again to know good ico, thats how i find ico
Cult

Activity: 479

Enter the future of gaming

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 02:30:09 PM

That's true the whole sphere is being diluted by dubios project. Nevertheless, the amount of quality projects which have potential to drive crypto forward is also growing.

RedCatMetaverse   
    ●  Play Learn and Earn blockchain game  ●   
Instagram  ◣ Discord  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
catchandeat

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:36:57 PM

I am also very surprised, every day there are 10 new, if not more. It seems that no one wants to miss the fun) The funny thing is that only 20-30% really have a product.

Also lot of nice project with a product (or at least the demo version of the product) are hidden but the fraud projects are hyping everywhere. i think the one of the important steps for any ICO is to show people their code, publish it on GitHub or someqwhere else. Maybe I'm wrong buy I've seen that with the project AleHub (https://alehub.io) and it looks pretty right to me. At least people can obvserve what the project made of  Smiley
Bencus

Activity: 265

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:21:36 PM

You are right, there are too many to normally sort out. I usually rely on some things, like checking the whitepaper and judging the validity of the idea. Also, the team is important.
I usually check some so-called ICO experts thoughts on icobench, or similar sites. I focus on the overall ratings of the experts, and the ones that gave low points.
Also, I like to check CoinBlock on youtube. I learnt plenty by his watching his videos, I recommend it surely.
By checking these, you can select a good ICO that possibly will perform well.
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:33:56 PM

friend and for what us forum bitcointalk?.Here you can learn about the new ICO before Google and all other companies

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
yrsat

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:35:36 PM

Recently, a very large number ICO appeared on the crypto market, the purpose of which is not the development of the project and its reserve, but only for the collection of money. Often they have no goals for developing their product. This is due to the fact that investors are not literate and can not distinguish fraud. Carefully study the crypto project before investing in it, study the command, advisers, white paper.
Rinaldi11

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:07:01 PM

Various startups have raised around $5.6 billion via ICOs during 2017, according to a recent report published by Business Insider. The year 2017 witnessed a huge boom in projects and startups raising capital via issuing their own cryptocurrencies. Even though the total market capitalization of cryptocurrencies values currently around $254 billion, it exceeded $600 billion towards the end of 2017. As such, the ICO market has attracted the attention of thousands of traders from all parts of the globe. Throughout this simple guide, we will help you understand what ICOs are and how to invest in what looks to be the best ICOs available on today’s cryptocurrency market.
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:11:34 PM

Hey,

with all these ICOs going on in parallel it seems impossible to stick out for a good one.

Reddit and this forum get flooded with announcements of new ICOs making it almost impossible to spot good ones.
Facebook blocked ICO advertising.
Google Adwords blocks use of word ICO in ads in certain countries already.
Twitter is drowning in ICO announcements.
Listing pages are popping up everywhere, too.

What are the ways you guys use to learn about new ICOs and how do you find out the good ones ?
it is true there are lots of ico and it is very difficult to find really good ones but if you want to be thorough and learn it you will find a good ico that if you join you can get many advantages eg ico SPRINT X so join us
Triss Merigold

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:17:29 PM

I know a great way to disassemble these piles of ICO. You need to go into every ICO and start reading white paper, then look at the team developing projects and of course the project tasks.

maremostro

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:20:33 PM

One ICO that is not to many is ZEEX look how easy ZEEX makes it to convert you day trading profits in to a coffee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXnBEor6440
straimrpl777

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:26:43 PM

Every day, more and more crypt projects, and to distinguish in which crypto projects can be invested and in what does not become more difficult and more difficult. I choose one and study it in detail, if I do not like something I do not invest in it.
RaspoBTC

Activity: 1274
Merit: 319

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:32:40 PM

Hey,

with all these ICOs going on in parallel it seems impossible to stick out for a good one.

Reddit and this forum get flooded with announcements of new ICOs making it almost impossible to spot good ones.

What are the ways you guys use to learn about new ICOs and how do you find out the good ones ?

It is very difficult to find a good ICO currently.
There are some bounty websites and douments, which are a basic information.
But 99% are waste in my opinion.
So i don't invest in ICOs in the moment, only in one: Smart Containers.
But do your own reasearch.
vatican_shadow

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:06:44 PM

really now a lot of different ICO. And often it is scam projects, now it becomes very difficult to find an interesting and promising project
Valzzz005

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:43:56 PM

Hey,

That is a problem too many icos but not all of them are great and legit most of them are just scams and failed I dont know why they are gaining some participants if they are just scams that really a waste of time because you will participate in them for almost 3 months and then they are just a scam that is a lot of time thst is being wasted and also effort. I wish they will be banned if the icos are scams all those managers and members will be imprisoned. Because they are just fooling us around all the time
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:28:01 AM

Yes, there are lots of ICOs in the cryptocurrency group. Even in the blockchain market there are plenty to choose. Through this it is hard to think which is better because they have different edegs that shown in the market.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:30:09 AM

although there is also a scam ico, but the number of ico is a good thing too. members in this forum are also very much, whereas every single ico project always has a limit for every participant who will follow it. so when a lot of ico in there, lots of choices. but must remain cautious and thorough.
Paecga129

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:52:53 PM

It is true that there are way too many ICOs right now. Just look at the market and try to find an ICO to invest in, you would be shocked at how many you would find and you would just become confused as to which one you want to choose out of all of it. Now we all need to be extra careful in choosing the ICOs that we put our money in. Do adequate research to make sure that you are investing in a good one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: