Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:39:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too many ICOs  (Read 4688 times)
prihojantsev

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:50:05 PM

I usually look for good ICO projects in the Bounties section of the bitcointalk forums and find quite a few good projects on the first page. But to get more, you should visit the sites of reputable management groups to find. They will update the wonderful projects and not cheat. as BXUNTY, BountyCloud, Amazix, ...
Lately, it is a bad idea to rely on ICO websites and listings because they often sell ratings. Forums are more reliable from this point of view. Also, it is better to be a part of an investors community and explore projects on your own.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cathat

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

TEMCO

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:43:29 AM

And what number of projects would suit you? Would you like all projects to be crowded and you are always past? I think better a lot of projects.

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
cafee_orange

Activity: 1022

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:56:31 AM

I think, to see a good ICO by looking at how they want to run so that many investors are interested, their softcap is achieved, and most importantly the team must be creative in explaining what the benefits of the token are, because there are so many ICOs that are spread but finally the token will die itself.

futurefuturecoins

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:35:30 AM

Many ICO projects are not a cause for concern. My opinion - the more ICO, the better. At this state, competition appears. It forces developers to offer better and more promising products and better conditions for investors.
level01

Activity: 554
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 07:38:13 AM

Hi guys, you are welcome to look at us, Level01 and LVX tokens, visit https://Level01.io

We are the World 1st Brokerless Derivatives Exchange in Collaboration with Thomson Reuters.

Consider these strong points:

1. Track record - Our CEO is a brainy developer who has taken a startup to public listing in Australia, https://level01.io/2018/09/03/interview-with-jonathan-loi-the-brilliant-founder-and-ceo-of-level01-groundbreaking-derivatives-exchange/

2. Solid Team - we have an international team of experts in Quant Analysis, Big Data, AI, Neural Network, Derivatives Pricing & Risk Analysis, with the vision that Level01 will change derivatives trading forever.

3. Backed by Top Company - our partner is the financial services giant Thomson Reuters, https://level01.io/2018/06/20/level-01-collaborates-with-thomson-reuters-to-introduce-blockchain-based-derivatives-exchange/

4. Huge Market - the derivatives market is worth $1.2 quadrillion according to Investopedia. Crypto is very tiny compare to it. But you can trade cryptos with our app.

5. Massively Disruptive App - we have a game changing app/platform with groundbreaking technology, https://level01.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/level01pitchdeck1-4b.pdf

6. Press Coverage - read what Forbes, Coin Telegraph, Yahoo Finance, Nasdaq, Cryptovest, NullTX etc said about us, https://level01.io/press-coverage/

Please take a serious look and invest before the open market and VCs come in.

youok

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:46:36 AM

Exactly . There are so many ico project out there. I sometime confuse to take decision to invest in ico project. So i compile some information updated about ico in other source.  Grin

Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:56:47 AM

I would still prefer bitcointalk for ICO discussions. It doesn’t get flooded compared to other platforms. Also you can see discussions of experienced and older users of the platform, while a memeber of the team reply questions from interested investors.  Also there are some campaigns running in bitcointalk. 
I guess it just balls down to doing some more research on each ICO before you invest.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:14:49 AM

Hey,

with all these ICOs going on in parallel it seems impossible to stick out for a good one.

Reddit and this forum get flooded with announcements of new ICOs making it almost impossible to spot good ones.
Facebook blocked ICO advertising.
Google Adwords blocks use of word ICO in ads in certain countries already.
Twitter is drowning in ICO announcements.
Listing pages are popping up everywhere, too.

What are the ways you guys use to learn about new ICOs and how do you find out the good ones ?

Try to look for some Ico review website. Facebook, twitter and the others absolutely don't guarantee the quality of an Ico.
BuyBuyBitcoin

Activity: 126
Merit: 29

Get Maximalist or Get Wrecked

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 08:21:26 AM

ICO's and ICO review or "tipsters" are all scammers. People make ICO sites just to "review" the highest paying ICO now.

Sad

BUY BITCOIN = STORE VALUE

Decentralized.

So simple to make money in crypto, who wouldn't just stick with the first and best value out there.

Avoiding ICO's and Shitcoins | Finding where people can Buy Bitcoin Around the World.
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:29:02 AM

Exactly . There are so many ico project out there. I sometime confuse to take decision to invest in ico project. So i compile some information updated about ico in other source.  Grin
Too many ICO projects, however, which implies many ICO projects are deceptive, because current scams in the ICO project are quickly rich and easy to use. So the scam ICO project grows a lot, we should be careful in choosing the ICO project.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:29:57 AM

Currently almost 300+ ICOs are running which results in the failure of many other good projects because now investors realized that investing in ICOs is a foolish act because after investing in ICO investor will have to wait for at least 2-3 months till ICO ends and after this he have to wait for 1-2 months more to see coin/token on exchange and when token/coin listed on exchange the price is always lower than ICO price investor will have to to wait for 2-3 months more to get some good profit. Now investors do trading of those coins/ tokens which are only present on exchanges.
just_strange32

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:53:42 AM

In the non-governmental free market, researchers are free to launch ICOs to attract investment capital for projects. Every day, there are many ideas, there are many new projects. That also means there will be more ICOs coming out. And there will also be many ICO booths in this rich market ... This is why there are so many ICOs on the market.
cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:48:55 PM

There are a lot of ongoing ICOs at the moment, it is true. The reason is that an ICO as a fundraising method is pretty new and there will be even more ICOs in the future. Just keep your funds safe, believe in crypto and wait for the green market.

vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 12:55:22 PM

i usually use ico rating websites to find good ico. Usually i pick ICOs with high rating and compare it with another rating websites. If he have high rating on all websites, then i make my own research to decide is it worth to invest or not.
But i don't think that is the main problem. The problem that we face now is low investors. Many ico lost it value after hit exchange, and it's make investor scare to invest at ICO again. ICO founder and team must solve this problem first before they launch their ICO to protect investors fund.

KRAUSS

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:57:08 PM

Basically I am waiting for ICO regulation. Hope it will give a new breath for ICO paradigm. Now I am not sure it is smart to invest in ICO..
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1203

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 01:04:01 PM

Hey,

with all these ICOs going on in parallel it seems impossible to stick out for a good one.

Reddit and this forum get flooded with announcements of new ICOs making it almost impossible to spot good ones.

What are the ways you guys use to learn about new ICOs and how do you find out the good ones ?

Unfortunately even if you find a good one it's not even a guaranty that it's going to be profitable or it will become a successful ICO we have two things to look for now, is the ICO a real one and is it going to succeed and make it in the market and become profitable for investors.

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀████
██████████████▀▀░░░░████
██████████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░█████
████▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░█▀░░░░░░░██████
████████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐██████
█████████░▄███▄░░███████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██
███████████████████████
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄█████
██████████████▄██████████
████████████████▄████████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
rugbyma

Activity: 122

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:01:11 PM

Many people have seen competitive potential in the crypto market and they want to develop more ICOS to create diversity in the crypto market and create profit.
SaRmY

Activity: 645

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:04:46 PM

Hey,

You know, the projects themselves are to blame for this by exposing such conditions for social networks. Mass spam. Where on the forum of course.
_Legendary_

Activity: 573
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:06:09 PM

As long as there are no strict rules it will make everyone continue to make projects and ICO, this is what makes ICO difficult to reach the target because investors are confused by the number of ICOs.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:12:51 PM

Too many ICOs but many are scam, I have been scam several times because ICO has not reached softcaps, and many ICOs are based on ethereum and until now I have not been able to trade because it is not yet available in the market.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: