Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:59:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too many ICOs  (Read 4688 times)
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:20:51 PM

For me these scam ICOs keep coming out for funding because some people are still gullible enough to send money to them without doind researc on the projects and asking the team questions. One thing I have realise in this space is that once these developers have your money you are most likely to be at their mercy
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
missyqt29

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:21:40 PM

I was thinking the better caption would have been plenty icos causing distraction. They are now everywhere but I believe with time, we start seeing and knowing the appropriate signs for the genuine ones.

No gain saying, this is the era of cryptocurrency. No wonder we are having lots of icos and airdrops too

Having a lot of ICO's is a good sign for the opportunities that awaits not just the bounty hunters, but also the investors and the entire world. More ICO means more Technology innovation and improvement. I hope there will be a system that will detect if an ICO is real and auto report those with a negative intentions to many.
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:24:32 PM

Recently, it was very difficult for me to find a good ICO, because most Asias today are a scam, and it is very difficult to have a project that is truly real because they prepare very carefully to take advantage of investors, so I hope in the future the ICO system is made a trust list. by forum staff, it will reduce the ico scam project
kazakovv

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:26:18 PM

It is a lot of deception. One team creates at once 10 or 20 projects which nobody develops. It will be necessary team on regulation differently people not to trust

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
pufenduy

Activity: 170

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:26:56 PM

Yes, there are too much ICOs at the moment. And the bad thing is that these ICOs are trash. Almost every project even does not meet the soft cap. Thats why we need more investors and more stability at the market right now. Keep believing in crypto.
infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:30:33 PM

There are indeed too many ICOs but for sure there are still some good ones. It is hard to look for the best one. Reading about them is a solution.

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:34:13 PM

I agree that there's too much ico right now and the number increased a lot this year so it's getting harder and harder to find a good one. I also stopped looking at this forum announcement section because it's impossible to read all new thread, instead I joined telegram group where there's a lot of investor like me that share information regarding interesting ico that they found, it's a great group because the icos mentioned there are quite good.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:45:22 PM

Hey,

with all these ICOs going on in parallel it seems impossible to stick out for a good one.

Reddit and this forum get flooded with announcements of new ICOs making it almost impossible to spot good ones.
Facebook blocked ICO advertising.
Google Adwords blocks use of word ICO in ads in certain countries already.
Twitter is drowning in ICO announcements.
Listing pages are popping up everywhere, too.

What are the ways you guys use to learn about new ICOs and how do you find out the good ones ?

Just read through the whitepaper and the team's eligibility. You can also check what other companies support the ICO just to make sure it is a good project. Honestly, having too many ICO is a little bothering, there will be a lot of projects to support which means investors fund will be spread through out other project which maybe not worth supporting.
ameliana

Activity: 887

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:02:26 PM

I don't think it's a problem with the increasing number of ICOs. the problem is when many fake ICOs are circulating and it's very difficult to distinguish them. if more ICOs are comparable to many real or successful ICOs, we can join many ICOs more freely. but unfortunately the reality is that more than 80% of ICOs fail.
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:07:29 PM

And lots of them are scammed. So beware of being screwed by any ICO. Think, research and then invest. There are lots of genuine ICO which has very bright future.
Tramle091296

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 04:08:34 PM

What are the ways you guys use to learn about new ICOs and how do you find out the good ones ?
It always depends on the investor they have if they can reach their hardcap, investors is always the key on ICO'S success they are the one who buys and support ICO'S project. That's why the ICO's have a unique and nice idea on their project because it will be the basis of the Investors if this have a potential and with that you can be sure of the profit that waiting in the right time. Try also find what are the achievements of the members on the project and the roadmap, what theyre plans how they will develop their project.

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
hsyncl

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 04:12:25 PM

I'm collecting all the tokens I've got right now. Almost all of them are now about 3 times below the price of ico. I expect them to at least have a price of ico. Then I think that we would have received the value of our labor.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
Wylokel

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:16:55 PM

I've seen also several fibres that are enjoining almost on how to move almost new ICO's and on how to be enjoy what are the exceptional ones. Good highly the workout of their saucer , primary humanities who are fag representing their forward-moving , selling , business
BillieCrypt

Activity: 223

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:41:02 PM

It seems to me that restrictions on advertising and general stagnation in the cryptocurrency market have led to a significant decrease in the number of ICOs this year. This is partly justified because of such a big level of scam projects in 2017. Over time, the situation will calm down and many restrictions will be lifted. There should be some rules and frameworks that limit the ability of fraudsters.
crypthomonkey

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:41:47 PM

Hey,

with all these ICOs going on in parallel it seems impossible to stick out for a good one.

Reddit and this forum get flooded with announcements of new ICOs making it almost impossible to spot good ones.

there can not be too many icos as it is grdat to have a choice in something that is connected to your business and tk your success
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:48:58 PM

I'm collecting all the tokens I've got right now. Almost all of them are now about 3 times below the price of ico. I expect them to at least have a price of ico. Then I think that we would have received the value of our labor.

Now all the coins have fallen in price. Even Bitcoin fell three times from its maximum. What then to speak about various tokens.
We can only hope for the growth of the crypto market and what we can earn.
veroku

Activity: 123

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:54:43 PM

On how many I know all blocking already were removed. But only from it there is not a lot of advantage in respect of recognition of the good project. It is only a small part on which the project is analyzed.
fortnite

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:59:27 PM

according  to  me  i  think  it  is   a   good  thing  that  it  is  too  many  ICO s becuase  it  increases  the market  and i think it has advantages..
kobita333

Activity: 244

Official Street Team member

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:04:03 PM

The best way to find out best ICOs is to follow the review websites. They list and talk about the project. If you find something good, start digging more on it and decide whether it is worthy to invest or not. Have a look at their whitepaper deeply and find out their goals and the team behind the project.

Beyond Protocol
Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk
thread
Qu1ck$1Lv3r

Activity: 170

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:02:55 PM

Hey,

Actually i am following some good crypto influencers. and also ico influencers. There are some groups in telegram . Some good guys giving tips about good icos. and with that way you can find hyped
icos and you can do your research  good icos. Because as you mentioned that. There are thousands of icos and there are no way to track good icos without some professional help. So you need to join some good
ico researchers group and you need to work with other experienced guys to find good icos.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: