Bitcoin Forum
September 22, 2024, 09:52:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too many ICOs  (Read 4715 times)
lovewatchingfilm

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:09:36 PM

I think having many ICOs is not any problem at all because the ICOs that comes up means that the innovations in the blockchain technology is increasing and also making the world a better place and optimizing operations and making things easier for human to handle.
caugiay074

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:10:29 AM

Agree.. All of the sectors are becoming saturated with similar ICO announcement in every other day.  When in almost every other day, new and more advance project ICO is coming, will it be beneficial to HODL the token you loved?
dreadfullICO

Activity: 197

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:57:16 AM

Yes there are a lot of projects and it is difficult to get aware of each one, so I would recommend to go to www.icogudie.com it is comfortable rating platform, but besides rating there is very user friendly home page where you are able to compare ICOs without going to each.
v_15

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:17:24 AM

Many peojects are coming in every month by one promising ICO in my knowledge is DAKUCE. The ICO is going on since 12th June and will end on 12th July. Till date, it is known to be the most advanced cryptocurrency exchange and if you are someone who is looking for some solid investment and good returns then this is the best project to have a look on.

TOKEN ECONOMICS

Token sale information for Early Investors for crowd-sale (Please note that we are not offering the private sale of tokens)
- Start Date: 12 June 2018
- End Date: 12 July 2018
- Name of Token: Dakuce
- Accepted Currency: BTC, ETH, LTC, USDT
- Token Issuance: 100 Million
- Pre-sale Fixed Rate (in ETH): 0.15 (USDT)
- Pre-sale minimum Volume: No limit
- Crowd-sale Round: 3
- Average Price of Dakuce Token: 0.15 USD

ICO Price:

The price of ICO goes through 3 stages during the three weeks on the website:
In the first 10 days, the ICO is quoted at $0.14
In the second 10 days, the ICO is quoted at $0.15
In the third 10 days, the ICO is quoted at $0.16

The utility of DAKU Token

Dakuce cryptocurrency exchange generates revenue by taking negligible trade fee from all executed orders of buying and selling. Trading charges are levied on buying & selling of cryptocurrencies and on fiat operations. But you can get heavy discounts on the use of DK token at Dakuce exchange platform. DAKU can be used to pay:

- Exchange Fees
- Listing Fees
- Withdraw fees
- Any other fees

Discounts
Every DAKU holder will be gifted with heavy discounts on trade fee on Dakuce exchange platform for consecutive years.

- 25% Discount on Trade Fee (1st Year)
- 12.5% Discount on Trade Fee (2nd Year)
- 6.25% Discount on Trade Fee (3rd Year)
- Depends on the situation (4th Year)

To Know More Visit:

https://dakuce.com/

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4387779

c_20

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:23:21 AM

As you google it, you will come across many ICOs and its actually hard to pick-up the right one. Many ICOs are been scams so I guess you should follow a trustable website.

Coindelite will help you to know up-coming trustworthy ICOs. This site will give you overall reviews of the ICOs with rating. So I strongly recommend you to visit it.

As for current going ICO, Dakuce is the most popular ICO and many individuals are talking about.

Dakuce will use Blockchain technology for the betterment of the crypto-exchange industry which will serve a new level of service to its users.

The project ‘Dakuce,’ is getting a lot of traction from all over the globe. Experts from various industries grouped to make it a success and one of the most significant blockchain project of the year 2018.

The cryptocurrency exchange industry will see improved connectivity, efficiency, and security. The platform will connect investors, traders, small and large business, customers on a shared Blockchain ledger, has far-reaching consequences for the crypto-exchange industry as it seeks new ways to improve security and profitability. All parties involved in the supply chain will benefit from automated data flows as the system allows complete interoperability of data sources, even including legacy systems.

The ICO is already started and will end on 12th July 2018.

To know about latest ICO visit: https://coindelite.com/

and to know more about Dakuce: https://dakuce.com/
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:25:16 AM

It's just a little bit harder to find out good ICO project to invest in at the moment but I don't think that it's totally impossible to find out a good project to invest in Smiley. There is alway good ICO project to invest in all the time although it's terrible time like at the moment Grin. For example, there are NKN, QuarkChain and so many other good ICOs to invest in at this terrible time Grin

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
Neuronne

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:29:06 AM

Try to use somes good tools to help you to find good ISO and not lost your time with bad one. I try airdrops.io and the result is not so bad. Receive direct message in my browser so, it easy to follow

Many tools like thi s one exist, just need to find the good one working best for you.

With tools, it's more easy to find good ICO and follows those ICO.

Good luck everyone
Brahmnsharma

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:30:24 AM

I work in a team with people who help me, advise and advise inthe choice of ICO. it is difficult to do it on your own so fer. but m trying to develop in order to become more independent.
altcoin4u

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:22:40 PM

I even believe that 2018 is not the best year for ico's in general,  because right now we are facing all those regulations and corrections which would harm every new project coming up.
zmeddy

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:05:33 PM

Oh yeah, for me it also became a big problem to find a good ICO It is necessary to spend a lot of time...
I use the ICO drops website and I also communicate with other traders in a telegram.
BraveSaw

Activity: 117

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:07:34 PM

Yes, it’s quite hard to find out good ico now, but from other point of view we have a good chance to participate in more ICOs now and earn more money.
Altcoinbestcoin

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:11:51 PM

I don't have anything brilliant to say. I am so bombarded by ICOS that it gives me all a headache. I mostly count on my friends with good track records to tell me and ignore everything else. I do immense research on those recs. All i can tell you is really research things, and ask hard questions such as : is this ICO even really possible:
"How can i get this much returns staking ?" PCN staking for example was too good to be true
adejoke444

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 06:15:40 PM

Too much ico is really affecting cryptocurrency and people now even creating coins for only purpose to make free money and dump.. its better government come to the aid of crypto currency by regulating it to make things normal...
xclusiveguy

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:23:19 PM

Too many ICOs, too many scam ICOs that's why you've got to be very careful and diligent, always do research on an ico you wanna invest in irrespective of the sugar coated advert u see on reddit, facebook or bitcointalk
Mahes4

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:25:55 PM

looking at their whitepapers, read one by one then try to understand their ICOs
beside that, i usually look their telegrams to know how developing is

susuberuang

Activity: 926
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:20:48 AM

yes you are right now very much ico created but with so many ico created I can conclude that the blockchain and cryptocurrency technology is very much know and can develop it and I think positive that cryptocurrency can be a very successful digital currency in the future .
hector3115

Activity: 481
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:21:06 AM

indeed there too many ico's matter a fact you can ever hardly keep up with and that why we should be selective toward our investment in this icos.

And it's easier for really worthy projects to be lost between all those shits common projects. So you are right, we need to be more accurate and careful with our choice of ICO for investing!

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
phuognz999

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:50:55 AM

current status of ICO investing and determine whether recent trends of ICO failures will remain prominent throughout 2018 and beyond ideas to the masses and having them fund projects they believed in. An ICO is a crowdfunding mechanism, and investors are more inclined to get behind projects they believe in. Some notable projects include !!
huoanw1217

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:41:27 AM

I agree that now many dicks do not have a specific development plan and whitepaper and are only directed to a quick collection of money. To choose a good one you need to pay attention to these moments.
voltesbazooka

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:49:39 AM

Hey,

with all these ICOs going on in parallel it seems impossible to stick out for a good one.

Reddit and this forum get flooded with announcements of new ICOs making it almost impossible to spot good ones.
Facebook blocked ICO advertising.
Google Adwords blocks use of word ICO in ads in certain countries already.
Twitter is drowning in ICO announcements.
Listing pages are popping up everywhere, too.

What are the ways you guys use to learn about new ICOs and how do you find out the good ones ?

This really sucks. There are really too many ICO's in the market and many freaking Scams. Everyone must be very careful in choosing and buying ICO's. Just always read the white paper and scrutinize it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: