Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:52:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too many ICOs  (Read 4688 times)
kzel2226

Activity: 868
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:02:33 PM

Hey,

with all these ICOs going on in parallel it seems impossible to stick out for a good one.

Reddit and this forum get flooded with announcements of new ICOs making it almost impossible to spot good ones.
Facebook blocked ICO advertising.
Google Adwords blocks use of word ICO in ads in certain countries already.
Twitter is drowning in ICO announcements.
Listing pages are popping up everywhere, too.

What are the ways you guys use to learn about new ICOs and how do you find out the good ones ?
on there site just  need to do is research befor you participate on that ic0. resaerch is importanton that project

◆▬▬▬◆Adonx.one◆▬▬▬◆
◆▬▬◆▬▬◆A New Exchange Era◆▬▬◆▬▬◆
◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆BUY NOW!◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:03:05 PM

This forum has always been my receiving channel. I also use the listing site of icodrop to get information about some new ICOs. Despite having access to these ICOs through these different channels, i still do my own research on those them. ICO might be many, but not all worth investing in and out of them are good ones that will give you great and huge fortune.
Hoxysado

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:05:10 PM

Hey,

with all these ICOs going on in parallel it seems impossible to stick out for a good one.

Reddit and this forum get flooded with announcements of new ICOs making it almost impossible to spot good ones.

What are the ways you guys use to learn about new ICOs and how do you find out the good ones ?
i do not really think that too manybicos is a problem so you now have a big variety to choose from is not it wonderful
Hoxysado

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:05:55 PM

This forum has always been my receiving channel. I also use the listing site of icodrop to get information about some new ICOs. Despite having access to these ICOs through these different channels, i still do my own research on those them. ICO might be many, but not all worth investing in and out of them are good ones that will give you great and huge fortune.
ico is a great project which can bring you a lot of money or take them away especially if it is a scam one so be careful please
kwabeedat

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:18:20 PM

Usually I don't really care about ICOs. I mostly invest in coins which are already on the market.
Sometimes I'll check out an ICO if it crosses my path or a friend recommends it. I'm not really fond of ICOs.
Well that's what many people are doing currently. They are resorting to coins already existing. Again, ICOs have really performed bad this year and I also read an article saying that ICO investment has gotten its lowest mark since October last year.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:27:39 PM

There are too many ICO's, and the bad news is around 90% are failed ICO's. It's really hard to look for good ones. You need to do deep research about the ICO before investing. But there are still real good ones out there. Hoping regulations will be setup soon to lessen failed ICOs.
Welckomtome

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:28:43 PM

Hey,

too many bad icos that is the real problem why complain that we have got many good icos i do not understand
Welckomtome

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:29:50 PM

There are too many ICO's, and the bad news is around 90% are failed ICO's. It's really hard to look for good ones. You need to do deep research about the ICO before investing. But there are still real good ones out there. Hoping regulations will be setup soon to lessen failed ICOs.
sometimes i feel that the mpre researches i make the more paranoic about this ico i get even thpugh thenresulys aer good
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:30:51 PM

Unless the world's problem come to an end iCO's will never stop erupting, ICO;s are meant to solve the problems we are facing now. To determine the best iCO's you need to be extra cautious since great monies are involved in any transaction you might country.
myxamop

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:32:49 PM

Most of the ICO are scams and others have failed mercilessly. Majority of them took ETH as payment are one of the cause to the dropping in the price of ETH. ICOs needs to be regulated.
Swindlers divorced much. It is unambiguously necessary to regulate ICO projects. But meanwhile I do not see as it is possible to make it.
ovbokhan

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:33:23 PM

The problem is not really that there are too many ICOs, rather it is that we are having a lot of poorly developed ideas and projects which eventually fail or turn out to be scams. We need many good ideas to solve problems
cryptograce

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:34:13 PM

The thing is becoming too much, most times you get confused on which one to invest. Maybe there should be an ICO regulation, Lol Grin

Lydian Lion
 Rewards for Everyday Activities
http://www.lydian-lion.com
jho0810

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:39:41 PM

Hey,

You can find a good ico o project through researching and study it about their project.  If you see that project is unique and solid team or have a potential to grow in the future choose it.

https://usdq.platinum.fund/
Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀  $1MLN BOUNTY POOL  ///JOIN///  ▀█
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:41:56 PM

You need to focus on the best ICOs. You can find good alternatives in our community. Find all details at our

Telegram channel: https://t.me/CryptoWhalesPool_Announcements

Feel free to ask any clarification at the discussion group at: https://t.me/CryptoWhalesPool

We also have a Discord channel: https://discord.gg/DpuSdUA

Always do your own due diligence before investing in any ICO or private sale.

Good luck and neer contribute more than you may be willing to lose.
Chirs

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:31:35 PM

because more and more ico then you have to be more selective when choosing ico for investment, because not all ico is good, some of them are scam. you are required to always be careful in choosing ico.
dr_chen

Activity: 494
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:16:41 AM

It is true that there are too many ICOs, we aren't in a market that prevents it. Choosing the best among these wants ability. Of course we have to spend a lot of time and research but it is worth investing if we can find in the best .

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
felixesteban

Activity: 294

World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:57:54 AM

There may be lots of ICO's. I don't see any problems with that, the real problem is that there are too many scam projects. These scam projects damage to the market severely and scare new investors. That's why everyone has to fight them seriously.

▐ █   CoinFast   |   World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬   Whitepaper   [  Join the Whitelist  ]   Telegram   ▬▬ ●●
Facebook   Instagram   Twitter   ANN Thread   Youtube   Medium
Pelana vreo

Activity: 744

Syntrum.com

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:27:51 AM

The ICO is very good at running projects that have the latest ideas and technology they want to develop, now many ICO projects fail even though they have good ideas, the existence of ICO fraud doesn't diminish investors, I always use telegrams and social media to see teams from projects

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:28:13 AM

If it is calculated maybe there are currently more than 100 ICO live, this is what makes the competition to get money from investors very tight, in contrast to ICO 2 years ago that easily reached hardcap, the number of ICOs currently makes most ICOs fail to achieve softcap.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:54:20 AM

Hey,

Too many ICO's indeed, causing we are difficult to find a good and not fake ICO.
What you need to do is doing more research and take more time to do an accurate research about the ICO companies.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: