Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:45:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN][GXX: REBORN:HXX] Xnodes| Zero Protocol | Community Driven | CPU Only  (Read 44661 times)
Sikkan666

Activity: 239
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:21:43 PM

yep, masternode bought! syncing wallet and then its gotime!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nwo99

Activity: 150
Merit: 2

Looking for a good project

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:44:40 AM

yep, masternode bought! syncing wallet and then its gotime!

Good to hear!
Feel free to join us on discord if you need any technical help regarding setting up Xnodes
https://discordapp.com/invite/Nm9Cj5E

Looking for a good project to work on
legday

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:57:16 PM

Whats up with newbie accounts praising hexx all of the sudden? Its never a good sign.

I would like to address couple of issues, which I think needs to be considered and fixed ASAP

Issue 1:  Stolen logo http://www.logobook.com/logo/superband/

This logo belongs to a company and as you can see its patented. Which means, its only a matter of time until company sues hexx and they could come after community funds. That would be devastating, and dismissing this issue with statement "it is old logo, and whoever made this is probably dead" is ridiculously amateur and childish.

Speaking of Community funds.

Issue 2: Since it is community funds after all, I believe address that links to funds should be added on main page here and on a website, in order to enable community members to monitor funds, how they are moved and what are they spent on etc etc.

bitcoinwatcher2

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:09:49 PM

HXX is a scam.

First, they stole a logo.

Second, their 'old' dev ran away in 2017 with all the dev money and a 'new' dev (who is anonymous) appears to take over

Third, the 'new' dev has access to the github (how convenient that he has access)

Fourth, their team is a nightmare, with team members who swear and insult other members

Fifth, there are leaked screenshots of the discord talk between devs on how they want to run off with the money 'again'.

legday

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:20:55 PM

HXX is a scam.

Second, their 'old' dev ran away in 2017 with all the dev money and a 'new' dev (who is anonymous) appears to take over

Third, the 'new' dev has access to the github (how convenient that he has access)

Fourth, their team is a nightmare, with team members who swear and insult other members

Fifth, there are leaked screenshots of the discord talk between devs on how they want to run off with the money 'again'.

So you just registered an account to post this? not a good idea. we are trying to fix issues here, not to spread the FUD. Also, if you are gonna say there are leaked screenshots, you should either post it or not say it at all.
bitcoinwatcher2

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:32:32 PM

HXX is a scam.

So you just registered an account to post this? not a good idea. we are trying to fix issues here, not to spread the FUD. Also, if you are gonna say there are leaked screenshots, you should either post it or not say it at all.

Oh yes, great way to disregard all the four points by simply pointing to point 5 Smiley)))
bitcoinwatcher2

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:42:04 PM

How is the fact that the new dev had access to the github a 'nonserious' issue? It proves the new dev is the same old scammy dev.
legday

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:46:05 PM

How is the fact that the new dev had access to the github a 'nonserious' issue? It proves the new dev is the same old scammy dev.

Because noone is there to fix it. However, issues that I have raised can be fixed easily.
bitcoinwatcher2

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:48:11 PM

What do you mean there is no one there to fix it? You want new dev to run away with the money as before?
legday

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:49:53 PM

What do you mean there is no one there to fix it? You want new dev to run away with the money as before?
No I don't. But noone is there to replace him. To prevent him running away with money, I suggested to post community fund address in order for community to monitor funds all the time. You got a better solution, I'm all ears.
bitcoinwatcher2

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:55:30 PM

No I don't. But noone is there to replace him. To prevent him running away with money, I suggested to post community fund address in order for community to monitor funds all the time. You got a better solution, I'm all ears.

Ok so he posts a link to his wallet, and then instantly sells it all off anyway. What's the point? He will sell anyway whenever he wants and then reappear in an year with a different name.
legday

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:01:44 PM

Ok so he posts a link to his wallet, and then instantly sells it all off anyway. What's the point? He will sell anyway whenever he wants and then reappear in an year with a different name.
I said my 2 cents. And I would like a response from team members what they will do with the logo and community funds monitoring issue.
As for you bitcoinwatcher2, I have no idea who you are, but prepared to be called Rick. I know you are not, cause I would not be having a dialogue with myself. 
shiki0 (OP)

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 09:42:10 PM

I said my 2 cents. And I would like a response from team members what they will do with the logo and community funds monitoring issue.
As for you bitcoinwatcher2, I have no idea who you are, but prepared to be called Rick. I know you are not, cause I would not be having a dialogue with myself. 

FINAL LOGO

ME and @felixbrucker HAVE GIT ACCESS ATM, and NO not ME nor HIM are the original DEV!

COMMUNITY FUNDS are publicly visible in the blockchain!

ALL "SPENDS" GO AND WILL GO INTO MARKETING / EXCHANGES / THIRD PARTY DEVELOPMENT / RUNNING COSTS !

I'd be more than happy to answer any questions you have!
legday

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:45:20 PM

FINAL LOGO

ME and @felixbrucker HAVE GIT ACCESS ATM, and NO not ME nor HIM are the original DEV!

ALL "SPENDS" GO AND WILL GO INTO MARKETING / EXCHANGES / THIRD PARTY DEVELOPMENT / RUNNING COSTS !

1. So where is the lead dev hexxodev_temp? He doesn't have access to Git anymore?  Did he leave the project?
2. Could you edit original topic and post public address there?
3. Why not change the logo? It is same logo and if company decides to sue, you will lose the case.
1qaz

Activity: 666
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:49:49 PM

Sorry about the fud placed here. I was the one holding the keys to twitter, github and some other services.   I did not want to come public with this, but now it is the time to stop the fud. I was the one who got hexxcoin alive. Please let it grow.
shiki0 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 09:55:05 PM

FINAL LOGO

1. So where is the HexxoDev? He doesn't have access to Git? Did he leave the project?
3. Why not change the logo? It is same logo and if company decides to sue, you will lose the case.

1. I don't know where he is, nor have I ever been in contact with him!
GIT access is now in my possession, as is the original Twitter account.

2. I can not edit the original topic, im not HexxoDev.

3. Its not the same logo, the original authors are probably not with us anymore...

HEXX is not a Legal Entity (company) nor will it ever be, this is a community project, we are investing our own time for the benefit of all!

legday

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:04:53 PM

FINAL LOGO

1. So where is the HexxoDev? He doesn't have access to Git? Did he leave the project?

1. I don't know where he is, nor have I ever been in contact with him!
GIT access is now in my possession, as is the original Twitter account.

2. I can not edit the original topic, im not HexxoDev.

3. Its not the same logo, the original authors are probably not with us anymore...

HEXX is not a Legal Entity (company) nor will it ever be, this is a community project, we are investing our own time for the benefit of all!

1. I was referring to Hexxodev_temp nickname posting here as the lead dev. So who is the lead dev then.. is that you?
2. I'm talking about this thread. you are the one who started this thread, you can edit it.
3. You are still talking about dead original authors. That logo is patented and belongs to an entity. from a legal stand point it doesn't matter whether person creating logo is dead or alive, what matters is who is holding a patent.
4. How many persons have access to community funds? Whos the person(s) responsible if community funds are mishandled?
shiki0 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 10:23:24 PM

1. I was referring to Hexxodev_temp nickname posting here as the lead dev. So who is the lead dev then.. is that you?
2. I'm talking about this thread. you are the one who started this thread, you can edit it.
3. You are still talking about dead original authors. That logo is patented and belongs to an entity. from a legal stand point it doesn't matter whether person creating logo is dead or alive, what matters is who is holding a patent.
4. How many persons have access to community funds? Whos the person(s) responsible if community funds are mishandled?

[/quote]

1. Hexxodev_temp is a shared account, all core team members have access to it. We are all lead dev, plan has been set, we just execute  Wink!
2. I can edit this ANN yes!
3. Legal actions are proceeded between two legal entites, and we are not one!
4. At the moment 3. - We will start introducing team members starting next week, making our roles public!

With that the White Paper will also be updated!
legday

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:32:00 PM

1. Hexxodev_temp is a shared account, all core team members have access to it. We are all lead dev, plan has been set, we just execute  Wink!
2. I can edit this ANN yes!
3. Legal actions are proceeded between two legal entites, and we are not one!
4. At the moment 3. - We will start introducing team members starting next week, making our roles public!

With that the White Paper will also be updated!
[/quote]

----------------------------------------------------

1. So hexxodev_temp here, also on discord is not a person, doesn't exist?
2. Please do
3. Legal actions can be proceeded between legal entity and person too. They could sue whoever put that logo on a website and github and of course also force to take it down.
4. So 3 person are responsible for community funds right now, could you confirm that one of them is you? Also who are the others, thats for next week I guess?

5. Since I'm invested in this, I would like to contribute to the community by auditing community funds once in a while. So I'll just look into community funds address and ask you here about transactions. Perhaps there will be volunteers who would like to help me with this task. Is that alright?
shiki0 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 10:36:16 PM

1. So hexxodev_temp here, also on discord is not a person, doesn't exist?
2. Please do
3. Legal actions can be proceeded between legal entity and person too. They could sue whoever put that logo on a website and github and of course also force to take it down.
4. So 3 person are responsible for community funds right now, could you confirm that one of them is you? Also who are the others, thats for next week I guess?

5. Since I'm invested in this, I would like to contribute to the community by auditing community funds once in a while. So I'll just look into community funds address and ask you here about transactions. Perhaps there will be volunteers who would like to help me with this task. Is that alright?

Please join us on Discord!
You can participate with us, everyone is welcome!

MAKE HEXX GREAT AGAIN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: