Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:04:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the Token from Airdrops got value someday?  (Read 396 times)
OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:35:01 PM

Not so long ago there was a post here about how a man has earned usd 2000 from airdrop coins. I think everyone who neglects airdrops and say that there are only shit coins should see it.
Haha. Do you know how many airdrops that guys joined to be able to earn 2000$? I think he must join hundreds airdrops to be able to earn that amount of money. For example, INS ecosystem also has airdrop and the name of airdrop token is INSP, a lot of people think that it'll be listed on any exchange but no, it never being listed and it's useless. It's not the only airdrop token like that so don't hope that you can earn a lot of money from airdrop, try to work hard if you wanna earn money Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:36:30 PM

I received a lot of tokens from Airdrops, but they haven't any value yet. When will be this tokens got value? in USD I mean?

"they haven't any value yet"

yes, there will be some value in the future, I cannot confirm all the coins but some coins will be.

"When will be this tokens got value?"
it depends on your participate project progress. keep in touch with the project team, they will announce the projects progress news and check the roadmap to see when they will add the exchanges.

It depends on the coin and their respective projects. Just hold it, some will definitely have value. Constantly check those coins for updates so you know how they are doing and if the project of that coins are progressing or not If they have value. Its free money. If not, better luck with the other or future coins you'll be getting.

marados

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:37:47 PM

I received a lot of tokens from Airdrops, but they haven't any value yet. When will be this tokens got value? in USD I mean?

Well ofcourse its based on team behind those projects, is project still alive or not. You should prolly check that first. I've been holding airdroped tokens for quite a while now and some of them turned out to have some good value. So I would advise you to do some research on airdroped tokens and give it some time if team is being active and hard working.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:53:52 PM

Most of the recent Airdrops tokens are useless with no value being offered, but it is possible few of them would turn out well like ELixir, since you collect them free, if you hold long term some can turn out to be huge
yomarve

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

https://cryptotvplus.com

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 06:58:57 PM

Everyday you see new airdrops but you don't know which might get value attached to it.

If you have the time,  keep joining and HODL. You might just be lucky to have a token of an airdrop worth 1usd.

That's free money doing nothing.

https://cryptotvplus.com
venox12

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:59:51 PM

whwn it gets listed on exchange
vdiablo3

Activity: 274

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:09:05 PM

I looked at my wallet, I have about ten coins. Their cost is 400 dollars now. I have been participating in airdrops for two months. Not bad.

mrPix

Activity: 308
Merit: 29

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:38:36 PM

yeah, I have and it's rather good considering I didn't wait serious "feedback".
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:42:57 PM

It migh be but I think not all of airdrop token will have value. Only good token and coin can be listed on exchange and get value. There are a lot of way to get airdrop token like join a normal airdrop of new token ( This is most popular way atm) or from hardfork or by holding any altcoins like getting Ignis by holding NXT,...But I think airdrop coin from hardfork always better than other kind of airdrop coin or token.

Desperaboss

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:45:53 PM

Yes they gain in profit but not all of them, I would say 10-20% of airdrops will be worth $100 or more. I sold some token I received from airdrops at around $300 but 3 weeks later I could sell them for $2000. Feels pretty bad but life goes on.

PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:52:09 PM

A lot of then are shitcoin, it is really rare when one of them are skyroofing, like it happened before for ETH dark, EBTC, BLUE, i missed all of them so i didn't make any money Smiley I don't participate anymore to airdrop cause of this I got 40 different token, all of them worth not so much
BlackBoxRecords

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

Pool of Stake

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:54:25 PM

They surely have some value, but an Airdrop is not really a good way to earn substantial money because these are only intended to provide adoption and liquidity.

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:00:49 PM

At present, if the Token of crypto is not indexed on the exchange floor, the airdrop for the Token is almost worthless. I only joined the airdrop the cryptos were indexed only. As of 1 month ago, Eidoo hosted the ETHLend cryptos airdrop event for those who installed the Eidoo wallet on their smartphone. ETHLend is crypto that has been indexed and has a rate of 0.11 USD.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
sserge009

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:03:18 PM

unfortunately most of them are scam. nowadays it's too easy to register a new token and many use it. while the largest of all airdrops income was about $ 50. that's why I focused on the bounty.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
setifien19

Activity: 472
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:22:43 PM

This basically stands on the legitimacy & the success of the projects/airdrops you have participated in . Received token may have a certain value , as well as they may not , nobody can tell you the exact token fate ...just be patient and see where it goes
Skroojee

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:27:03 PM

When the tokens of the company in which you participated will go to the Exchange, then you can sell them.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:27:08 PM

Do you mean you have never sold any token from airdrop at a high value before. I have received airdrop tokens and i have sold at high values. I think what you should do is to try to monitor every token you have received and see how they progress, so as to know when to sell.
mazdafunsun

Activity: 490
Merit: 123

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:36:11 PM

of course any coins from airdrops can't get any reasonable value in first months of project. just get all coins what you can get and forget them for some years.

eldub

Activity: 232
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:37:02 PM

Airdrops are hit and miss. I have received quite a few that have made me thousands of dollars, but most are worthless and will still probably be worthless in a year. However, it is worthwhile if you can figure out the good projects. I avoid anything with it's own wallet due to the possibility of viruses. I stick with ERC-20 tokens.

kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:37:53 PM

I think not all has a value from airdrop because some of them are left who do that coin. I have lot of coin from airdrops but when I look when I open my wallet it's like they mess my wallet because they have no value.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: