Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:05:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO is complete!] Market.space - Decentralized Host Aggregator  (Read 6879 times)
i82blikeu

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:55:30 PM

Saw your video. It'd be great to see an interview with someone from the team as well. Anyway, keep it up  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
i82blikeu

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:57:16 PM

Oh, finally someone figured out that all these storages built on 'anyone-can-keep-my-files' are such a fail. I know a little bit about professional hosting, u know... so keep it up, we'll see what you can do... but I loved the Filecoin idea, such a pity they've screwed it up
Hi!
Yes, Filecoin is fine, but it disrupts almsot everything existing
Blockchain as a technology is better to integrated with smth already exsiting
Smth totally new is not always Ok when you try to implement it

Nah... Filecoin so much looks like scam to me... I've been watchin them closely for some time. Big fuss, no result.
Bitcoin Marketinging

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:02:40 PM

had difficulties locating your Twitter by simply googling it lol 
but i like the concept. you're doing a great job, i think
Bitcoin Marketinging

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:03:35 PM

do you happen to have bounty or referrals? i could contribute - i've got a video blog.
SeanL9941

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:09:19 PM

Seems good, but how are you plan to compete with lots of projects like you? What is your main advantage?

agree, many storage projects on the market now. like 4 or 5 I know. but none like a 'host aggregator'
Many?
Storj and Filecoin, who hasn't provide a product yet?
not looks many

Also Sia... but they are using ordinary PCs, right. anyway, the idea in general is not new, but I like your approach with prof hosts
SeanL9941

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:13:50 PM

Down to business now  Wink I wonder how I use your would-be system. As a user/client, I mean. Will you launch it from the site or what?? Do I need any special software for that? you don't write about it on your site or whitepaper (or you do?)
Hello, thank you for your question!

It will look the next way
Since all Contractors will be connected and interact using the Inner blockchain the software they will install should comply the Inner blockchain requirements.
So there will be several types of software on Github as an open source code (one for Hosting providers, the other for Miners and so on)

The reason why it's not on our WP is that it's too deep teachnical )
Will that be an Open GL code?
Hello!
Yes, it will be open

Its  a pity you've got no git so far, I'd really love to take a look) I  know a little about coding, you know Smiley  you need to make some technical doc, or sort of. white paper is fine, but some mechnisms are unclear. but... I like the project. hope you'll raise enough to implement it
SeanL9941

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:15:06 PM

Ok, I'll bite. My first thoughts was "Another file storage system?" There are so many of them with similar use cases and actually none of them has a working model yet. But it seems, this takes storage with a different spin.

Looking forward to learn more.

Thank you for your opinion!
Just to resume, here are the flaws of our competitors that Market.space will bypass:
- Traditional cloud storages (OneDrive, Amazon, Google etc) are not averse to data scanning which means they neglect users privacy. They are also pretty expensive and don’t leave much choice imposing fixed packages.
- Decentralized blockchain-based systems are secure compared to cloud storages, but they fail in reliability. Consumer devices cannot be accessible 24/7; they are also susceptible to corruption. This means that no one grants you instant and round-the-clock data access, and your data intactness. That’s why Market.space focuses on professional hosts. The credibility of the hosts and thus responsible storage is guaranteed by the insurance deposits hosts are to make. They are also incentivized by the metrics-based rate system.

what kind of system? what criteria will you be using?
ValeriaMarketSpace

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:22:53 AM

Ok, I'll bite. My first thoughts was "Another file storage system?" There are so many of them with similar use cases and actually none of them has a working model yet. But it seems, this takes storage with a different spin.

Just to resume, here are the flaws of our competitors that Market.space will bypass:
- Traditional cloud storages (OneDrive, Amazon, Google etc) are not averse to data scanning which means they neglect users privacy. They are also pretty expensive and don’t leave much choice imposing fixed packages.
- Decentralized blockchain-based systems are secure compared to cloud storages, but they fail in reliability. Consumer devices cannot be accessible 24/7; they are also susceptible to corruption. This means that no one grants you instant and round-the-clock data access, and your data intactness. That’s why Market.space focuses on professional hosts. The credibility of the hosts and thus responsible storage is guaranteed by the insurance deposits hosts are to make. They are also incentivized by the metrics-based rate system.

what kind of system? what criteria will you be using?

It’s crucial to figure out what underlies the Customer’s choice of a specific offer. Here
a rate system steps in. It’s based on metrics obtained from blockchain and comprises different criteria: how long the Contractor in question has worked in the System; how often they were chosen by Customers; whether there have been complaints and so on.
Anycrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:26:53 AM

The site is cool and I see that this project has a great team, I think it will be interesting. Do you have a bonus program for this project?
_BidiPass_

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:29:37 AM

will it be pre-sale ?
if yes when ?
btcapparel (OP)

Activity: 568
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:56:53 AM

will it be pre-sale ?
if yes when ?
Hello!
No, there's no pre-sale planned
btcapparel (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:01:19 AM

The site is cool and I see that this project has a great team, I think it will be interesting. Do you have a bonus program for this project?
Hello!
Happy to read such a good evaluation )
The Bonus programm looks the next:
—   25% bonus for tokens bought within the first 24 hours
—   15% bonus for tokens bought within 10 days starting from the 2nd day of the ICO
—   10% bonus for tokens bought within 14 days starting from 12th day of the ICO

So make sure you've subscribed to Market.space updates
Keep in touch!
ccczarek123

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:57:26 PM

Hi there!

You guys have a really good idea
Though I didn't get what is Rapidgator?
Rapidgator is a File sharing service
very popular in Asia
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:54:37 PM

So to simplify the explanation. Market.space is a decentralized United Nations of file hosting - where Rapidgator, BlueHost, InMotion Hosting, A Hosting, LiquidWeb, Dropbox, OneDrive, etc all become part of one giant host; where profit is determined by a rate system.

Interesting indeed. I look forward as to how you plan to assemble a minimum threshold of professional hosts that will join.

btcapparel (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:01:39 PM

So to simplify the explanation. Market.space is a decentralized United Nations of file hosting - where Rapidgator, BlueHost, InMotion Hosting, A Hosting, LiquidWeb, Dropbox, OneDrive, etc all become part of one giant host; where profit is determined by a rate system.

Interesting indeed. I look forward as to how you plan to assemble a minimum threshold of professional hosts that will join.
Hello!
Yes, explanation is very close, though we're not aimed at engaging "Big Name" hosting providers only.
We are open to have a dialogue with each organisation willing to interact in Market.space system.
We're moving towards to recieving a number of memorandums from hosting providers.
ValeriaMarketSpace

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:00:33 PM

Good news!
http://Market.space  roadshow new step is FintechWeek in Tel Aviv.
See you there tomorrow!

https://www.telaviv.fintechweek.com/home
QCT

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:52:36 PM

Good news!
http://Market.space  roadshow new step is FintechWeek in Tel Aviv.
See you there tomorrow!

https://www.telaviv.fintechweek.com/home

Good luck! So still dead sure you won't have a pre-sale with better bonuses?  Wink
bulldogtattoo

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:59:36 PM

Hi there!

You guys have a really good idea
Though I didn't get what is Rapidgator?
Rapidgator is a File sharing service
very popular in Asia

Yep, one of the biggest in Asia. That's how I got interested. Do you only have CEO from RG or collaborate with their team? There's actually not much info about RG in the net, that's why I'm asking
bulldogtattoo

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:01:05 PM

Do you really think giants like Dropbox and OneDrive will join? They're kind of competitors, right?
i82blikeu

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:03:58 PM

ICO starts 11 pm or am GMT?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: