Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:36:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO is complete!] Market.space - Decentralized Host Aggregator  (Read 6879 times)
tarnojj

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:05:58 PM

hi..

An interesting concept, I feel we all will make money on this! and how can you assure that your storage will not encounter any security issues in the future? good luck

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ValeriaMarketSpace

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:10:13 PM

ICO starts 11 pm or am GMT?

Token sale starts on March 26, 11:00 a.m. GMT.
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:11:19 AM

Ok, I'll bite. My first thoughts was "Another file storage system?" There are so many of them with similar use cases and actually none of them has a working model yet. But it seems, this takes storage with a different spin.

Looking forward to learn more.

Thank you for your opinion!
Just to resume, here are the flaws of our competitors that Market.space will bypass:
- Traditional cloud storages (OneDrive, Amazon, Google etc) are not averse to data scanning which means they neglect users privacy. They are also pretty expensive and don’t leave much choice imposing fixed packages.
- Decentralized blockchain-based systems are secure compared to cloud storages, but they fail in reliability. Consumer devices cannot be accessible 24/7; they are also susceptible to corruption. This means that no one grants you instant and round-the-clock data access, and your data intactness. That’s why Market.space focuses on professional hosts. The credibility of the hosts and thus responsible storage is guaranteed by the insurance deposits hosts are to make. They are also incentivized by the metrics-based rate system.

So to simplify the explanation. Market.space is a decentralized United Nations of file hosting - where Rapidgator, BlueHost, InMotion Hosting, A Hosting, LiquidWeb, Dropbox, OneDrive, etc all become part of one giant host; where profit is determined by a rate system.

Interesting indeed. I look forward as to how you plan to assemble a minimum threshold of professional hosts that will join.

Do you really think giants like Dropbox and OneDrive will join? They're kind of competitors, right?

It's just an example. The hosting providers that will most likely join are the ones that have a year or two of operations and are willing to try out new markets in order to maximize profit. The big names won't budge because they already have a lead or larger market share.

aryan7980

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:39:26 AM

Can I mine your coin?

Miners verify the transactions, they put this in the white paper.

My question to the team: how is the bonus on mining calculated?
Hello!

The Miners in Market.space system are supposed to be Validators at first.
They will create new blocks with valid transactions only.
Generation of new tokens is their function too, but it's just a neccessary operation for the system.

Miners are getting a revenue from the total sum of any successfull deal according the estimated percent.

So PoS, not PoW? or I got you wrong
btcapparel (OP)

Activity: 568
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:43:15 AM

Ok, I'll bite. My first thoughts was "Another file storage system?" There are so many of them with similar use cases and actually none of them has a working model yet. But it seems, this takes storage with a different spin.

Just to resume, here are the flaws of our competitors that Market.space will bypass:
- Traditional cloud storages (OneDrive, Amazon, Google etc) are not averse to data scanning which means they neglect users privacy. They are also pretty expensive and don’t leave much choice imposing fixed packages.
- Decentralized blockchain-based systems are secure compared to cloud storages, but they fail in reliability. Consumer devices cannot be accessible 24/7; they are also susceptible to corruption. This means that no one grants you instant and round-the-clock data access, and your data intactness. That’s why Market.space focuses on professional hosts. The credibility of the hosts and thus responsible storage is guaranteed by the insurance deposits hosts are to make. They are also incentivized by the metrics-based rate system.

So to simplify the explanation. Market.space is a decentralized United Nations of file hosting - where Rapidgator, BlueHost, InMotion Hosting, A Hosting, LiquidWeb, Dropbox, OneDrive, etc all become part of one giant host; where profit is determined by a rate system.

Interesting indeed. I look forward as to how you plan to assemble a minimum threshold of professional hosts that will join.

Do you really think giants like Dropbox and OneDrive will join? They're kind of competitors, right?

It's just an example. The hosting providers that will most likely join are the ones that have a year or two of operations and are willing to try out new markets in order to maximize profit. The big names won't budge because they already have a lead or larger market share.
Hello!
Yes, can't disagree with you
sneakycoin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:49:05 AM

Ah, one more thing. I also don't quite follow the idea with content distribution - there are projects dedicated to this feature solely. What makes you  better in this aspect?
Hi!
Saying "there are projects dedicated to this feature" what projects do you mean?
Guess I haven't met projects about distribution

Not too many, agree. Have you heard of Decent (decent.ch)?
sneakycoin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:51:11 AM

Hello!

I can disagree. If we are not talking about either hosting giants or newcomers, but  players taking some intermediate niche, they would be interested to join and use some capacities they haven't used for years. It doesn't take much to store
btcapparel (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:00:55 AM

Hello!

On the other hand, being a market leader, you always have to optimize business processes and save money at different stages.
In this case, using servers of previous generation, for example, look like a good deal
I mean servers with with satisfactory bandwidth capacity
pokermaniacxxx

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:13:02 AM

Generally true, I believe. Large players don't care two hoots. But no one's saying that this project is cut out for them
apmapm12

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:13:33 AM

Hi there!

saw this article recently
http://bitguru.co.uk/decentralized-data-storage-platform-market-space-aims-to-reinvent-content-delivery-and-hosting/

is that you?
webdeveloper5050

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:45:55 PM

What do you mean by 'decentralized aggregator'?
alicecrowl966

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:55:30 PM

Hello everyone! I was surfing rapid gator and found your website. Not that I know everything about file storage (although I know more now lol), but I like your idea. Wish you best luck with bringing it to life. BTW, is Market.space going be like Rapid gator - sort of file sharing web site? Like all the files are private until you share?
Hello!
I can say that all participants on this market may have functions a bit similar to each other.
Our idea is on the headline - decentralized self-regulatory system for data storage, transmission and direct content distribution.
The word decentralized makes the idea and the difference, putting us into a pack of a few blockchain-based services

Yeah, I see it's 'on the headline' Wink I'm not very tech savvy but highly interested in crypto. That's why I'm asking. Is there a chance to enrol on sth like closed pre-sale? Are you planning airdrop, by the way?
btcapparel (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:01:21 PM

Hello!

Yes, this article is about Market.space and we're on its official thread
Feel free with any questions!
tolyasan

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:28:15 PM

Ok, if I don't want to wait till 26th, how come? I can change my mind then  Cheesy
tolyasan

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:32:25 PM

Hello!

'hosting company'? Don't you think it's a bit imprecise? or I don't follow. AlLso, what visionary content tools do you mean?
btcapparel (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:40:41 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 10:53:47 AM by btcapparel

Hi! If I buy through Rapidgator, will the bonus be bigger?

Absolutely. Here are the regular bonuses we offer:

—   25% bonus for tokens bought within the first 24 hours
—   15% bonus for tokens bought within 10 days starting from the 2nd day of the ICO
—   10% bonus for tokens bought within 14 days starting from 12th day of the ICO

However, with the special coupon from Rapidgator you get a 30% bonus.
btcapparel (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:43:11 AM

Is Rapidgator your official partner then?  kind of underwriter?

Our founder, Alexander Rakhmanov, comes from Rapidgator. You may learn more about his experience in his LinkedIn profile. That's the reason why we know the ins and outs of the  data storage market indeed  Wink  So Rapidgator is more than our official partner, I'd say Smiley
btcapparel (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:50:28 AM

Hello!

'hosting company'? Don't you think it's a bit imprecise? or I don't follow. AlLso, what visionary content tools do you mean?

Well, you're right up to a certain extent Smiley  We don't filter everything coming out in press, we just provide them with the info about the project if they're interested.
Market.space is an aggregator of hosting providers, not a company, as 'a company' connotes centralization.

As for the content distribution, it's one of the options rendered effortless in Market.space system. You need no extra apps, neither are elements of centralization are required (as they would be in analogous data storage systems).
btcapparel (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:55:44 AM

Hello everyone! I was surfing rapid gator and found your website. Not that I know everything about file storage (although I know more now lol), but I like your idea. Wish you best luck with bringing it to life. BTW, is Market.space going be like Rapid gator - sort of file sharing web site? Like all the files are private until you share?
Hello!
I can say that all participants on this market may have functions a bit similar to each other.
Our idea is on the headline - decentralized self-regulatory system for data storage, transmission and direct content distribution.
The word decentralized makes the idea and the difference, putting us into a pack of a few blockchain-based services

Yeah, I see it's 'on the headline' Wink I'm not very tech savvy but highly interested in crypto. That's why I'm asking. Is there a chance to enrol on sth like closed pre-sale? Are you planning airdrop, by the way?

Hi. Things being what they are, I can't help you with pre-sales.

If you wanna some really cool bonuses, grab your tokens within the first week of the crowdsale (I've posted the bonuses above, take a look). Or get a superbonus through Rapidgator.net!  Wink 
sainzyuze

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:11:40 AM

It looks like a very good concept.
I would like to consider purchasing, thank you for the information
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: