Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:13:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO is complete!] Market.space - Decentralized Host Aggregator  (Read 6879 times)
Torangoma

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:49:41 PM

I am thinking about investing in this ico , how is this ico different from the other cloud storage related icos that are already launched.

With centralized storage giants, your data is vulnerable to leaks and theft, as they don't even conceal scanning it. No privacy, that's to say.

Decentralized storage projects using blockchain solve the security problem, but lack reliability. They use a distributed network of PCs to store the data. Generally a good idea, but consumer devices are constantly going down for many reasons. They're simply not adjusted for 24/7 load. Or let's say your host's ISP is having some issues. Than the PC where your data is stored is going offline too.

Market.space engages professional hosting providers for whom backups, multi-regional redundancy and contracts with different ISP providers is a norm. These providers are brought together at a single marketplace with no pricing restrictions. That's the way  secure and reliable storage becomes affordable.

To resume, with Market.space professional hosts get an additional distribution channel for their unused capacities, and customers get top-notch storage service at the optimal price

My another question is how would market.space compete with the already established hosting service provider ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
victorski

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:20:31 PM

Security doesn't mean it's prospective. I mean, I wouldn't look at the token status to evaluate the success of the project, although it may be important for the exchanges to list it.

High five. Personally, I'm fed up with the "blockchain for other blockchain projects", fruitless attempts to introduce another would-be ethereum and other ideas trying to make money out of thin air.

True, no need to reinvent the wheel. Using blockchain for the ever increasing storage needs is the real practical application that can be used in everyday lives.

Everything is in use nowadays when talking about blockchain, almost every day I travel, but I just bring my empty wallet, and if need money I just need to bring blockchain anywhere.

That was what I meant by practical application of blockchain as a technology not only used for economic transactions only, but for many other purposes as well.
btcapparel (OP)

Activity: 568
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:59:32 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2018, 12:52:02 PM by btcapparel

Hi Everyone.

On March 15-16Market.Space took part in Tokenfest  in San Francisco

Vadim Zubkov, responsible for marketing, and Yury Vasilyev, the project's adviser, presented Market.space.

After a successful pitch session, team members answered questions from investors. Vadim Zubkov discussed the essential issues with Michael Finch, one of the founders of IcoAlert. After the conference, we're flying to a new event  - Coinagenda which will be held in Puerto Rico. Stay tuned.

btcapparel (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:24:50 AM

We were happy to take part in OpenChainK held on March 16-17 in Seoul.

Ivan Kurnavin, Market.space Community Manager, and Garry Martin, the project's adviser, visited OpenChainK in Seoul. The event was partly held on the territory of KAIST, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, in Taejon.

Ivan presented Market.space project to the Korean blockchain community and answered questions from investors and technical experts.

btcapparel (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:29:26 PM

We're glad to let you know that Market.space is now listed at Coin Jinja, the largest ICO info site in Japan with more than 1600 ICOs introduced in Japanese
btcapparel (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:50:57 PM

I am thinking about investing in this ico , how is this ico different from the other cloud storage related icos that are already launched.

With centralized storage giants, your data is vulnerable to leaks and theft, as they don't even conceal scanning it. No privacy, that's to say.

Decentralized storage projects using blockchain solve the security problem, but lack reliability. They use a distributed network of PCs to store the data. Generally a good idea, but consumer devices are constantly going down for many reasons. They're simply not adjusted for 24/7 load. Or let's say your host's ISP is having some issues. Than the PC where your data is stored is going offline too.

Market.space engages professional hosting providers for whom backups, multi-regional redundancy and contracts with different ISP providers is a norm. These providers are brought together at a single marketplace with no pricing restrictions. That's the way  secure and reliable storage becomes affordable.

To resume, with Market.space professional hosts get an additional distribution channel for their unused capacities, and customers get top-notch storage service at the optimal price

My another question is how would market.space compete with the already established hosting service provider ?

We are not going to compete. We offer these established providers an additional distribution channel.

For data storage, only capacity matters, regardless of the processing power.  Most hosting providers have outdated equipment that is no longer a good fit for their regular activities, and they can utilize this otherwise useless equipment at Market.space
btcapparel (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:59:52 PM

Hello Market.space team,

I’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.
Also you can follow us in Twitter and Telegram.

Good luck with your ICO guys!
Hello Skatt.io!
Thank you )

So you're a kind of new ICO listing?
Or you have your own target community?
pokermaniacxxx

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:27:33 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2018, 05:51:49 PM by pokermaniacxxx

Hi Everyone.

On March 15-16Market.Space took part in Tokenfest  in San Francisco

Vadim Zubkov, responsible for marketing, and Yury Vasilyev, the project's adviser, presented Market.space.

After a successful pitch session, team members answered questions from investors. Vadim Zubkov discussed the essential issues with Michael Finch, one of the founders of IcoAlert. After the conference, we're flying to a new event  - Coinagenda which will be held in Puerto Rico. Stay tuned.

https://s18.postimg.org/ex5j1a46x/vadim_at_token_fest.jpg

Yes, it was a cool conference. Wish i was there too
alicecrowl966

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:33:13 PM

We were happy to take part in OpenChainK held on March 16-17 in Seoul.

Ivan Kurnavin, Market.space Community Manager, and Garry Martin, the project's adviser, visited OpenChainK in Seoul. The event was partly held on the territory of KAIST, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, in Taejon.

Ivan presented Market.space project to the Korean [Suspicious link removed]munity and answered questions from investors and technical experts.

https://s18.postimg.org/xk4g3woux/Ivan_at_Open_Chain_K.jpg

Wow, I actually had a business trip to Seoul last week. Unfortunately, I didn't know about this event. I'd like to listen this presentation. Do you have any videos or something?
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:22:54 AM

Market.space Announces Partnership with Web Shield to Secure the Decentralized Cloud

Market.space, the decentralized data storage platform, today announced a partnership with Web Shield, the leading KYC due diligence service, to ensure cybersecurity and efficiently manage risks. Aiming to disrupt the $411b public cloud services market, Market.space expects a multi-million user base around the world.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/market-space-announces-partnership-with-web-shield/

btcapparel (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:41:13 AM

Hi, at what cost can I sell my tokens?

Hi. Do you mean Market.space tokens you buy during the ICO? Once the tokens appear on the cryptocurrency exchanges, you'll be able to sell (and buy) them at the current price dictated by the market.
However, during the ICO the token price will be fixed at $0.35
btcapparel (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:42:14 AM

Market.space Announces Partnership with Web Shield to Secure the Decentralized Cloud

Market.space, the decentralized data storage platform, today announced a partnership with Web Shield, the leading KYC due diligence service, to ensure cybersecurity and efficiently manage risks. Aiming to disrupt the $411b public cloud services market, Market.space expects a multi-million user base around the world.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/market-space-announces-partnership-with-web-shield/

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing it here and in our Telegram group.
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:01:43 AM

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing it here and in our Telegram group.

No problem, sir! Smiley
btcapparel (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:26:56 PM

Hi, at what cost can I sell my tokens?

Hi. Do you mean Market.space tokens you buy during the ICO? Once the tokens appear on the cryptocurrency exchanges, you'll be able to sell (and buy) them at the current price dictated by the market.
However, during the ICO the token price will be fixed at $0.35

I see. Are there any limitations on my ability to resell? And can I, for example, give the token or coin back to the company and receive a refund?

We won't impose any limitations on reselling. Once you've purchased our tokens, you're able to resell them at your discretion. Of course, we're not talking about specific jurisdictions which restrict or prohibit such operations.

No opportunity to give the tokens back and receive a refund, full or partial, is provided unless it's the case when soft cap hasn't been reached.
btcapparel (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:31:55 PM

Hello everybody  Wink
On the surface, guys, this idea sounds promising, but what is your benifit? How do you make money if there is no transaction fee?

Part of the tokens is allocated to the team. Also, if we raise enough to take off (soft cap is $15M), the team will keep working on the project (the salaries are included in the budget).
btcapparel (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:40:48 PM

Just want to say that it's a really nice project. By only read your announcements, has already made me interested with it.I will monitor it and see its development. Tell us more about your team. Do you have experience in such projects already?

Oh, good to hear that Smiley

We take pride in support of the Rapidgator team. Market.space founder, Alexander Rakhmanov, has been heading Rapidgator since 2013. Our devs also have a blockchain-related background - feel free to check the 'Team' section on our official website.

While we've been in data storage, file sharing and hosting for quite a while, this is the first blockchain-based project if that's what you mean
kytsou

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:20:42 PM

Looks interesting. One question: why do you use blockchain?
btcapparel (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:26:19 PM

All those interested in the decentralized data storage market, its key players and trends, are welcome to read about it in our latest article

btcapparel (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:33:15 PM

Looks interesting. One question: why do you use blockchain?

For high fault tolerance and privacy that can't be achieved in centralized systems. There're also useful features coming along, like timestamps used as a proof of ownership etc
kruseno

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:03:56 PM

Looks pretty decent. Do you have dutch website and white paper translation? Huh That would be very nice
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: